Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 02:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A quick response from the one with the largest cock to the one with the tiniest mind!
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-16-2014, 09:54 AM

*in*

(06-15-2014, 02:07 AM)Mastermind Said: "The Defending champion Mr XWF. I hate this dude, he disgusts me like Frodo Smackins does. He thinks he is the People's Cock. Now come on that's just sick, anyway I'm planning on doing some damage when I get the chance."

*belch* You hate me? Did I just hear you say you HATE THE MOST MARVELOUS MUSCLE IN THE ENTIRE BEDROOM?

Let me see if I've got this trash talking thing down OR SHOULD I SAY DIZZOWN! I'm already feeling pretty down just from having to address somebody like The Mastermind! I'm feeling like I should be put on a suicide watch right about now after hearing this steaming pile of freshly used condoms talk about me the way he did!

Here, let me kneel down so I can get on your level for a second and look you in the eye! OH SHIT MY BAD BRO! I DIDN'T GET DOWN LOW ENOUGH! I STILL CAN'T SEE YO ASS! Haha, I love this! So hang on baby boy, MiniMind, ok? Let me get flat down on my belly and look down through this crack in the floor and I'll see if I can at least get my voice to reach your ears........THAT LOW ENOUGH HO? Can ya hear me? BECAUSE THIS IS THE PEOPLE'S COCK CALLING IN LIVE TO TELL YOU THAT YOU'VE JUST WON A BRAND NEW CAR! DID I SAY CAR? I MEANT DICK ACROSS THE FACE! AND NIGGA I'MA BE DELIVERING THAT SHIT TO YA UP CLOSE AND PERSONAL COME LEAP OF FAITH! AWWWWWWW, JEAH! JEAH NIGGA!

You know what's even funnier, MiniMind? YOU POETIC TRAGEDY! YOU CUM LAPPING DOG! I find it pretty dayyyyyummmm funny that you'd even think for a moment that can can DO ANY DAMAGE TO A BOY LIKE DR. VALIDITY UP IN THIS BIZZITCH! What you on, son? I needs me some of that! I want to feel like I can take down Gozdilla and King Kong both at once! OH WAIT NO I DON'T BECAUSE THEN WHEN I GO FUCK WITH THOSE BIGASS NIGGAS THEY GONNA STRAIGHT EAT ME ALIVE! And that's your predicament, MINImind! The Miniest of all Minds? Is that shit really something to write home about? IS THAT REALLY WHAT YOU SHOULD BE SHOWBOATING ABOUT!

Well at least I can give you credit for one thing and that's going way past the mention of your Minuscule Mind! Not only do you remind us all about it with your name and with all your silly mind numbing moves BUT YOU ALSO DEMONSTRATE IT BY TALKING SHIT TO A NIGGA WHO BEAT DA FUCK OUT OF A NIGGA WHO BEAT DA FUCK OUTTA YOU! Ya still with me dawg? Hello? Anybody in that Mini Mind of yours? Let me spell that shizzit out for you!

YOU CAN'T BEAT DAT SMELLY HILLBILLY LOOKIN DUDE NAMED WAYLON! HE JUST WHOOPED YO ASS!

ME ON THE OTHER HAND? I BEAT THAT BOY SILLY WITH ONE COCK TIED BEHIND MY BACK! Ok ok ok ok maybe it was the original Mr. XWF but we all saw what happened there since the XWF decided to air it to the entire world except people with Firefox!

ANYWAYYYYYY! The point remains, sucka! If I'm Mr. XWF here today and Mr. XWF beat the shizzit outta that boy Waylon, then you do the math! Waylon shoving his cowboy cock up your poop shoot was just a small prelude of things to CUM WHEN YOU MEET ME IN THE RING!

I think I might make it a point to debut my new move on you at Leap of Faith! THAT'S RIGHT DR. VALIDITY HAS DONE IT AGAIN! HE'S ADDED ANOTHER MOVE TO THE MOVESET THAT NO BIZZITCH CAN WITHSTAND! MINIMIND, YOU WILL BE THE FIRST TO FEEL THE POWER OF.....................................................

THE COCKEL CLUTCH! I'M GONNA FUCK YOUR ASS AND MAKE YOU HUMBLE!

In other words, limp dick pussy face, I'd be careful if I were you! That right The Doctor prescribes a week full of be careful about who you're threatening to DO DAMAGE TO so they don't have to piss in your mouth! Bring up this boy with the big ol' dick again when you can actually reach high enough to tie his shoe laces for him! THE PEOPLE'S COCK......HAS......SPOKETH!

Awwwwww sheeeyit. You laid that jobber down!

Ain't my doing. He was born down there.

*out*

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mr. XWF's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-16-2014), Kruzifix (06-17-2014), Ozymandias (06-16-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-16-2014)