Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 05:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Leap of Faith (June 21st) PPV RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Pryce Of Doing Business Part 1 (RP 3)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-16-2014, 06:26 AM

Abandoned Warehouse
Brooklyn, New York

It’s been several weeks since the last time Theo checked up on the gun running operation with the Italian Americans. Theo’s business associate Michael McBride has thus far done a great job of working with the Italians to ensure that all delivers from Pryce Industries are both efficient and off the grid. And in return the operation has brought in millions of untraceable U.S dollars, money that Theo has been able to sock away, tax free for a rainy day. Theo estimates that if he and Michael continue the operation for another 5 years Theo will be able to pocket just shy of $300 million. A bit more than Michaels share but still McBride isn’t working for free either.

As the scene fades in Michael McBride is seated in a half rusted out metal chair with roughly a dozen wooden crates situated around him. A hand gun is placed on the table in front of him, close enough that at any instant he can grab the gun and take aim at whoever he needs to. McBride’s peace and quiet is broken up by the sound of a Black SUV pulling into the warehouse. Michael quickly grabs the gun and takes aim at the vehicle but then lowers the weapon when Theo steps out of the driver’s side of the vehicle.

“Oi lad, you almost got a bullet between the eyes.”

“Wouldn’t have been the worst thing.”

“Everything ok mate?”

“Just fine Michael thanks.”

“What are you doing here lad? Come to check up on things?”

“As a matter of fact yes I am. I just want to see how things are going. It’s been a long time since I checked up on the progress of the operation.”

“Things are great lad, making money hand over fist.”

“And the Italians are happy with things?”

“Aye mate they seem to be. Tony’s guy Giocomo will be here in a little bit to pick up what you see in front of you. If you have any questions about things from the Italian’s end ask him.”

“This Giocomo, does he have a last name?”

“Landucci.”

“Did you check up on him?”

“Aye.”

“Anything turn up?”

“Nothing out of the ordinary really. Taken in by the mob after his father, a local train conductor was killed by some African Americans. His mother was home with the kids, he has a few brothers and a sister. He came up the ranks, first as an associate doing some small tasks, collections, stuff like that. He earned his button at 24 after he killed some guy up in Yonkers. I believe at this point he is one of Tony’s captains. Or capos.”

“Yeah I know the term, I’ve seen The Sopranos. How’s he been to work with?”

“So far so good. But we haven’t experienced any problems on either end so who knows what he would be like if shit went sideways.”

“Let’s hope we never find out.”

“Indeed lad.”

“So how’s the family?”

“Good lad, good.”

The sound of small talk is broken up by a two white panel vans and a black Cadillac that pull into the warehouse. McBride’s lack of a reaction to these events is enough for Theo to not show any concern as well. The Cadillac pulls up next to the panel vans and two men step out. The driver is rather rotund, probably about 300 pounds and wearing a navy blue and white track suit. From the passenger side of the vehicle steps a younger guy, well dressed and brimming with confidence. The man walks straight up to Michael McBride and the two exchange a friendly greeting in the form of a hand shake. McBride then walks the man over to Theo who is still standing at the table watching what is going on around him.

“Theo, this is Giocomo Landucci.”

Theo extends his hands which Giocomo gladly accepts. The two shake hands, never breaking eye contact with each other.

“Pleasure to meet you. Michael here tells me you work for Tony.”

“We've actually met once before.”

“We have?”

“I was there…the first time you met my boss.”

“Oh were you? I apologize, my memory is a little foggy from that day on account of all the punches to the head I took.”

“And you took those shots like a champ. And now here we are, doing business.”

“How is Tony?”

“He’s doing well. He tries to make it out here every so often just to check up on things, I assume that’s why you are here, or something wrong?”

“Nope, nothing is wrong at all. As you said, just checking up on things.”

A couple of men get out of the white vans, walk over to the stack of crates and start to load them into their vans when suddenly three black vans come speeding into the warehouse. The side doors of two of the vans open up and without warning shots start to ring out. Bodies start dropping to the floor. McBride, Theo and Giocomo immediately take cover behind one of the white vans. With a good portion of the Italian contingent already down the three men are left scrambling for a way out of this situation. Despite the bullets whizzing by their head McBride and Giocomo pop their heads up to try and assess the situation.

“Oi, so it looks like about a dozen men, all with automatic weapons.”

“Who the fuck are they? Another family?”

“Can’t be. All Five families are involved in this thing.”

“Aye, they look Asian lad.”

“Asian, what the fuck would the Asians want?”

“No fucking idea. But I would love to find out.”

“Alright Theo, you stay here lad, keep your head down, me and Gio will handle this.”

“Fuck that. If I’m going out, I’m going out shooting. Just call me Wyatt “Fucking” Earp.”

Michael pulls out a pair of hand guns from inside his jacket, Giocomo pulls a gun out from his waistband and Theo from inside his jacket. Apparently Theo carries a gun around with him, who knew?

“We need to figure out whoever is leading this shit show and make sure he comes out of this alive. I want to know who the fuck these fuckers are and why they are shooting up my shit. And McBride, what do we have in those crates, anything that might be helpful given our current prediciament?”

“Aye lad, but getting the crates open and unloading the contents without getting riddled with bullets is next to impossible.”

“Alright, so what we need to do is take out the guys over here to the right, once they are down I can get into the crates over there while you two go over to the left and provide cover fire.”

“Mate when did you become a soldier?”

“Call of Duty my drunken Irish friend, Call of Duty. Gio you good with this?”

“Time to light these slanty eyed fucks up.”

“Gio anyone you could maybe call get some more of your guys down here? Not that I am not confident in our chances and all but any extra help would be appreciated.”

Giocomo reaches into his pocket pulls out his phone and within seconds is screaming at someone on the other end. The call ends almost as soon as it began and Gio pockets his phone.

“Alright, they’ll be here but who knows what the state of things will be like when they get here.”

“Alright, let’s do this.”

Things unfold about as expected, Theo army rolls to the right because fuck yeah Theo always wanted to army roll. He positions himself behind a think metal door. The door provides perfect cover however to get any shots off would leave Theo very exposed so the role that Michael and Gio play in this will be vital.

In front of them about 50 yards away are 3 groups of 4 shooters spread out about 30 feet apart from left to right. Michael and Gio pop up from their covered position and fire off several shots at furthest group, the result of which sees two of the four men go down. Theo swings around from the door he has taken position behind and fires off several shots of his own, most of which seem to miss his target, unless his target was the walls of the facility. However one of the shots actually manages to hit one of the men, no idea if that was the intended target or not but the result is a welcomed one. A few more shots from Michael and Gio and the furthest group to the right has been whipped out which gives Theo the opening he needs to make his way over to the crates. All three men take cover again and as Theo checks his gun to see how many bullets he has left he notices one of the men from the furthest left group start to stray from his group in an attempt to catch Michael and Gio in a flanking position. Theo yells over to Michael and is able to get his attention fast enough that he can alert him to what is going on. Michael quickly turns his head to see the man slowly make his way around the side of one of the vans just in time to get a bullet in the head courtesy of McBride.

5 Down
7 To Go

To Be Continued...

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-16-2014)