Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 06:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
No Mercy
Alex Shawn Offline
Glory Will be Achieved

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

03-08-2013, 04:32 PM

Narrator:Alex Shawn

My most memorable match in my time with the indies was the one I had with Tyler Axe in TDW. It was a long painful match, I will never forget what happened before and after the match. Before the match Tyler said something that he should never have said, He said something that just plain out pissed me off.

Tyler Axe:" listen Alex i don't have a grudge against you its just, I dont like who you are. I dont like how you act, how you treat the fans, they really dont deserve it. and Another thing is that you never stop Bitching about your parents. I mean C'mon they couldn't have been that great of parents anyways,they did raise you after all."

" You son of a bitch I'm gonna kill you, I told you never to talk about them!"

"Alex, what are you going to do I've beaten you before and I sure as hell can do it again"

"How would you like it if I started to talk about your wife and child, Tyler what if I just brought up how they died in A MOTHER FUCKING CAR ACCIDENT! huh tyler how would you like that you son of a bitch?!"

"Now alex this doesn't have to go that far, you better drop that..."

"Drop what tyler? Drop the fact theat your beloved wife Anita and your eight year old son Oscar are dead?"

"I get Alex it doesn't feel good just stop or I will bring something up that no one in this piece of shit town knows about you."

"What are you talking about? I would tell my fans anything."

"are you sure about that? they know that you were in jail for 2 years in 2007-2009 for battery charges against your own little brother"

"...its true I did go to jail for that but you don't know the story and I don't need to tell you."

" what did he pinch you and you went crazy and grabbed you kendo stick?"

" no I don't...need to tell you. Now lets get to fighting you son of a bitch!" *Alex runs down the ramp while tyler gets in a ready postition"

The bell rang once I slid into the ring. We were just throwing jabs and punches at each other until i took him down and started throwing harder punches until he grabbed my left arm and got me into the Kimura. I grabbed his trunks and i got up to my feet with him still attached and threw him face first into the turnbuckle. I went for a corner dropkick and he pushed me onto the apron. I jumped on the top rope and did body splash onto him. I picked him up and body slammed him then I went for the standing moonsault. Tyler put his knees up and I went ribs first into his knees. he then started to mount punch me and once he finished that he tossed me over the top rope. He started digging under the ring looking for something. He pulled out a god damn sledgehammer. He was taunting me to get up. When i got up I dodged his attack and kicked him right in the back of the head. I started look for something useful under the ring. I saw a kendo stick but I decided to wait a little bit so instead i grabbed a simple steel chair. I smashed it across his back he writhed in pain. I started to hit him several times while he layed first in the matting outside of the ring. once the chair was bent out of shape i threw it on the ground and started stomping on his back, but then he hit the drop toe hold on me right into the steps. he grabbed that broken chair and put it around my neck. I couldn't reall move anything he kicked the back of the chair which actually hurt like a mother fucker. he started screaming at me " this match is ending right now!" He locked in the camel clutch while pulling my neck back. It hurt so bad but I couldn't give in. I stood up using pretty much all of my strength and back slammed him into the barricade. I threw the broken chair right away so he couldn't get it again. I turned around and then he snap DDT'd me and damn that hurt. He tossed me back into the ring. He grabbed my wrist so he could go for the Axe drop which is a slid under pump handle slam when he was right under me I just dropped down smashing his face. I picked him and I hit a float over DDT on him, I then drug him to the front right corner. I stomped on his face to keep him down longer. I scaled the turnbuckle and I went for the shooting star press. He moved out of the way unfortunalty,he went for the pin 1...2. I kicked out. He then started punching me with devastating blows. HE tossed me into the other corner straight across and followed up with a huge corner DDT. He went for another pin 1...2.. I kicked out. he grabbed my head, and I followed up with a huge kick to his forehead. I threw him into the apron and I continued with a Triangle Drop kick sending him out side the ring. I set up a table I found under the ring and put him on it. I slapped his chest twice and punched his temple. I jumped on the closest turnbuckle. I Jumped off doing a 450 frog splash. He went throught the table. We layed there laying in pain for a about 40 seconds unti l picked him up to throw in to the ring. I followed him into the ring, and went for the pin 1...2..He kicked out and I was god damn surprised. I started picking me up and then He low blowed me. my weakness, He then sidewalk slammed me and then he elbow dropped me immediatly afterwards. He rolled outside the ring and he pulled out my kendo stick. He rolled backin the ring and started smacking me in my stomach making a red mark after every smack. He picked me up and then smacked me in the face with the kendo stick. He taunted to the fans and the went for the pin 1...2...I kicked out using my resilliancy. he then flipped it upside right so then he stated jamming the tip of the kedno stick on to my forehead. it left a cut that was actually bleeding quite alot. He picked me up and he swung at me. I grabbed then The kendo stick right before it connected with my head. I pulled it away and smacked him in the face with it. I then sending a flurry of smacks wherever in his direction. I picked him up and Landed the golden bomb on him. I covered 1!...2!...3!!! I did it I beat Tyler Axe to finally end that whole fucking rivalry. I walked up the ramp with my kendo stick and waved bye to Axe.

Alex Shawn to Neil Capra

Hey neil, How ya doin man, I really hope youre doing good because I want you in the best possible shape for tommorow night. Because when tha bell rings we are going to FIGHT! we may not be able to going completly extrem...yet but trust me I will find ways to make you bleed Neil. I understand that you're going through some rough times, Well thats to bad I was really hoping you were going to have a beard after all you are homeless or am I thinking of your neighbor ya know the other homeless guy that lives right next to you. I know you like light tubes for some wierd reason but I dont care I will be watching for that stupid weapon that I don't know why people use it. One more thing asshole Don't take me lightly just beacause I'm new here for XWF doesn't mean that im new to wrestling, that cornerstone Whore ursula made that mistake of thinking im new at wrestling. No, I'm not new and seems that a couple of people here don't really like new poeple I don't exactly know why because they were new at one poing of thier carrer. Last thing Neil good luck mother fucker."

[Image: 82f7f76c-9a83-4639-83c9-ae1c0eaae15d_zps...1374510554]
Edit Hate Post Like Post