Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-07-2024, 11:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Reunion dinner
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

06-13-2014, 09:22 AM

It had been some time since I had seen anyone that was employed by the XWF and after a nice little break I decided "Fuck it" I could have done anything I wanted but instead I decided to go back to... this place. It's work and that is all it is now. If I get paid then I'm happy. Besides the money there is probably only one thing that I returned for. One person. The woman I have gone up and down with on multiple occasions. I asked her to dinner so we could get reaquainted. Hopefully it goes well unlike my last date with some random bitch from the bar. Water ended up all over my bed. Not the kind of water I was wanting to have all over my bed. Alexandra has popped up on my mind on several occasions during my sabbatical. I even thought of her for every bitch I fucked. That's a compliment.

I had arrived at the restaurant "The Oasis." I have no idea what the fuck this place is but it's in Texas. Big steaks and big hats. I wasn't sure if I should've gotten dressed up or not so I just threw on my usual leather jacket, a pair of black jeans, and my boots. If she's all dressed up I'm gonna feel a bit bad for not dressing up for our da- I mean friendly dinner. Oh who am I kidding I'm totally trying to get with her. Let's see how it goes though.

I had waited another five minutes before I saw a beautiful red headed woman walk in. I uncontrollably smiled at her. She looked absolutely ravishing.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Rain (06-15-2014)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-13-2014, 09:31 AM

Alexandra arrived at the restaurant, seeing Radio she smiled brightly and made her way over to him. She had on black jeans and a blue top, her black leather jacket rested on her shoulders. Once she was standing in front of him she spoke softly, she couldn't help but look directly into his eyes. That was one thing they had always done, they connected on a different level.

"Hello Michael. It's been a long time."

She was still in shock from him contacting her, surprised that he had come back. So many thoughts where flowing through her head at that moment. After he left, she wasn't sure that he would return. To be honest, considering everything that had happened, she didn't think any of them would ever see him again. So you could imagine the shock she felt when he had contacted her. She took in a deep breath, hoping that nothing would mess this up. She wasn't sure what they were calling this.. was it just dinner or was it a date?

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Rain (06-27-2014)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

06-13-2014, 09:52 AM

That it has. I proably can guess what you're thinking right now. "Why has Radio come back?" That is something I cannot fully tell anyone right now. What matters right now is that we get to spend this time together.

Seeing her right in front of me is something i thought I would never get the chance to do again and well here i am. I feel horrible for what I did to her before I left. I was being selfish (Still am selfish) and I didnt realise that she had actually cared for me. I brushed her aside and did some "promos" that may have gotten me in trouble. I left her by herself and I couldn't live with myself knowing that she was heartbroken. I have to make things right with her.

Alexandra, first things first. I want to apologize for not being where I should've been.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Rain (06-27-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-13-2014, 09:53 AM

Frodo saunters over to where the two of them were located. He reeked of bad decisions, almost two weeks with no shower, smoke from burning Ann Thraxx, and lots of drugs. He looks to be entirely out of his mind, not sure if anything remains in there.

"Hey, Radio. What's up, bitch tits? Glad to see you're back around. Listen man, I'm running low on powder. Suck your dick for a gram."

He turns to Callaway.

"You look like a cheap tranny whore. $5 to blow the waiter?"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 2 users Hate Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
AlexandraCallaway (06-13-2014), Rain (06-27-2014)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-13-2014, 09:59 AM

Alexandra looked at Radio and smiled at little.

"No, it's alright. You had your reasons, and though you hurt me with what you said. I am not angry. It's okay. I survived it alone."

She smiled at him, but that smile turned into a snarl when Frodo brought his fat ugly ass over to them.

"Can you ever mind your own fucking business? This isn't about you Frodo. The sun doesn't shine out of your ass. Go bother someone else. Perhaps Zak or Micah would suck your dick."

She stepped between him and Radio.

"News flash, he wants nothing to do with you."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Rain (06-27-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-13-2014, 10:20 AM

"I'm making it about me by asking Mikey boy for a trade. Also, I'm not asking anyone to suck my cock. I offered to blow your boyfriend, and offered you money to blow the waiter. Maybeslink your dick across his face. Or see how far up your ass he can fit his arm. Bet it's to the shoulder.

Now, why would I want anything to do with a couple of regards who wanna play vampire and talk about stigmas? Bitch, my dick got a stigma. It's called not enough Cocaine on it. "

He shoves her out the way and goes to talk to a waiter while gesturing at the Radio and Ally. This goes on with the gestures getting more and more elaborate. At one point Frodo makes the dick sucking gesture whilst simultaneously making the jerk off gesture with the other. Soon, someone better dressed than the waiter comes over and Frodo and him begin what appears to be an argument. A few minutes pass and Frodo comes back to Radio and Ally.

"Guys, we've been asked to leave. Ally's face made people sick, the waiter is not interested in sex with her, and it turns out the manager does not want a fist in his butt."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Rain (06-27-2014)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

06-13-2014, 10:22 AM

I should've known that someone would show up. But of course it had to be the most irritating thing in the XWF. Frodo, the damn cock sucker loves to ruin just about everything. I didn't come back to argue with someone immediatly and I don't intend to. I will let Alexandra handle Frodo if he doesnt leave.

Go eat a dick, Frodo. Not mine either.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
Bob Murray (08-27-2014), Rain (06-27-2014)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-13-2014, 10:33 AM

Alexandra smiled softly, hearing Radio tell Frodo to eat a dick. It was heartwarming, considering that before Radio left he was hanging out with Swagmire and probably Frodo too. Alexandra walked over speaking to the owner of the establishment and explained to him that Frodo was an escaped mental patient with a drug addiction, and considering the government funding for mental health treatment, Frodo was currently suffering from delusions and that he was stalking her. He asked if she would like to have him removed and he said that he would be calling the cops. After a few moments, Alexandra managed to walk back over and look at Frodo.

"Have a nice night in jail Frodo."

She turned to Radio, we don't have to leave, he does. She looked over Frodo's shoulder and watched as the cops arrived in the parking lot and stepped out of their cars.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Rain (06-27-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-13-2014, 10:45 AM

Of course the cops show up, they run his info and it comes up clean. He then requests they arrest Ally for filing a false report. He also calmly explains to them about his injury in Germany, and how he had been in a coma for almost two months. Turns out the cops were fans of his, so he signed some autographs and got pictures before they went to speak to Ally.

"Excuse me, Miss. It is a crime to falsely report a crime. If you could come with us down to the station. That man is not an escaped mental patient, he's just a pro athlete who had some trauma."

One of the cops gets behind Ally and starts to cuff her. Frodo walks over.

"What was it Dolores Umbridge made Harry write over and over in Order of the Phoenix? Oh yes. I musn't tell lies. We must not tell lies, Allison."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Rain (06-27-2014)
Hunter Payne Offline
RIP Ray Peterson

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-13-2014, 10:49 AM

Hunter Payne just happened to be dining at "The Oasis" as well.

While waiting for his date to arrive, he surveys the restaurant and notices the commotion caused by Frodo. He then makes eye contact with Ally and Radio. Not wanting to be rude and disturb their date, Hunter simply lifts his hand in a wave-like motion. He then sits back and continues to wait for his date to arrive.

[Image: 111315-wwe-Eddie-Guerrero-pi-mp.vresize....high.1.jpg]

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-13-2014, 10:57 AM

Cop realizes who Ally is and lets her go. Being a native Texan and a well respected member of Society, one of the other officers laughed the situation off.

"Release Miss Callaway." He turned to her. "I'm sorry for the confusion, it wont happen again. Get him out of here."

Alexandra was released from the cuffs and waved at Frodo.

"See you Monday night. And the name isn't Allison, it's Alexandra."

She laughed. She turned and waved at Hunter with a nod.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-13-2014, 11:12 AM

The manager still comes over and demands all three leave. He then turns to Allexandra and adds.
"Don't ever come into my restaurant and lie to my face again. You are no longer welcome in this establishment."

Frodo just laughs before patting Ally on the head.

"I got banned, too. Apparently it isn't ok to threaten to shit in the freezer. Now, go shower. One of us needs it, and it might not be me. Probably is, but who can say."

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway (06-13-2014)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:

06-13-2014, 11:45 AM

I sat there with a straight face because I just wasn't in the mood for bullshit.

Well that just happened...
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-13-2014, 11:55 AM

"You niggas wanna get high? I needa forget how I killed Ann, and how Mandii doesn't love me."

Hate Post Like Post
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-20-2014, 01:47 AM

Fashionably late of course, Joy finally arrives at "The Oasis". After rubbernecking past everyone else's drama, Joy takes a seat at the same table as...

Hunter Payne!

Could it be?...

Is it possible?...

Are Payne & Joy getting back together?!

Will one of the XWF's greatest couples reunite?!

We can only hope...

[Image: dqrgT9a.gif?dateline=1473977799]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Miss Joy's post:
Rain (06-29-2014)
Percy Gains Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

06-22-2014, 05:09 PM

Sitting in his all black 1996 Chevy Impala SS Percy looks out his tinted window looking to the police outside of "The Oasis" suddenly picks up his iPhone and speed dial a number. A male voice speaks as soon the call picked up.

Do you have it?

Yea man, where the fuck are you man? Five-o is outside this shit!!

Don't worry I'll handle it just come up to the door calmly...

If this shit don't work.....I'm going to kill you!!

Percy hangs up then took a deep breath. He looks in his backseat toward a black duffle bag that looks about thirty pounds. Percy quickly grabs it and gets out his car throwing the bag over his shoulders in one motion. As he walks up towards the door he mumbles to himself then walks in. He notice the commotion going on one side of the building as soon he turns his head turns straight he notice a mexican police officer about 5'6" looks up to Percy and speaks broken english with his mexican accent.

Ex....cu...se me senor are you.....

But soon cut off by the manager with a big kool-aid smile walking towards the two.

He's with me, He's my guest, officer.

Okay.....go....on....

The manager throws his arm around Percy like they were long lost college buddies from the 80s as they walk towards the backroom. As soon that happen Percy sees a lesbian couple then a midget or dwarf cursing out a few people while walking out the restaurant then turns his head looking at this couple that looks like Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie staring at him and the manager. Walking in the office the manager speaks

Mr. Gains I've been waiting on this shipment all day!! Glad you can make it on a short notice.

Yea so where's the money?

I have it here....Now let me see the work.

Percy grabs the duffle bag and place it onto the desk then opening it and possibly the most annoying zipper you ears ever heard. They you see about four white squares in flour bags. The manager cut open one square with a butter knife then takes a small portion on his knife then snort it off very heavily.

A yes good shit...good shit bro!!!

Cash!?

A yes yes ok here....and thank you by the way.

He then grabs a blue bookbag with superheros on it. Percy looks confused until he opens it up and see about five thousand in twenties. Nodding to the manager for confirmation and making hand contact shaking hands with him. Percy turns around and walks out spotting the police has left and see everything else is at peace. As soon he reach the entrance of the restaurant he notice the brad pitt look a like and the lesbian couple staring at him.

Damn people act like they never seen a nigga before....shit!!

Percy walks out towards his car thinking does people look familiar
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-22-2014, 05:57 PM

Frodo looks at the man. He walks away from Cally and Radio. He gets really close to Percy.

"Nigga. I know a deal when I see one. Whatchu selling? You're bad at it."

Hate Post Like Post
Percy Gains Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-22-2014, 06:23 PM

Percy looks down at the dwarf in a confused look and smells the dead man odor from him.

Number one it's none of your business little person....but if you wanna know talk to the gay tony looking manager that's in there.
Number two who and what the fuck are you??

As he looks down questioning the dwarf
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-22-2014, 06:30 PM

"I apologize, I didn't introduce myself. I'm Frodo Smackins, I'm the resident 'pharmacist' for the XWF, and seeing as how you are new to their roster, that puts you on my radar when I see you dealing. Now, I can shout real loud to the cops over there, who I've just had the pleasure of speaking to, or you can tell me what you're trying to sling my hood. I'd recommend the second. And don't try and threaten me like you're so tough. I've raped tougher. True story."

Frodo stares at the man intently. Perhaps this man was unaware of who had the pleasure of speaking to.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Percy Gains (06-22-2014)
Percy Gains Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

06-22-2014, 06:51 PM

Percy looks at frodo laughing shaking his head.

That's cute but strangely I believe you. Calling the cops wouldn't help because I have nothing on me. But check this out here's my number and we'll talk bussiness. By the way I'm Percy Gains and my I specialize in weed in any strain, coke, molly, codeine-promethazine and kicking ass. No threat to you, right now of course.

He hand Fredo a piece of paper with his number on it. Then walks to the drive side of his impala shoots a bird at the police. He gets in and drives off.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Percy Gains's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-22-2014)
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-22-2014, 06:56 PM

Mastermind walks in to the 'Oasis' after stopping off fresh from the Pay Per View Leap of Faith, after winning the Ark of the Covenant title twice before losing it again to Mr XWF. He was waiting to head back to New Zealand, but had to stop in after seeing the commotion with the police.

He walks straight up to the bar tender and says.

"A free round for everyone on me, what ever they want they can have."

Mastermind walks over to the King of the Dwarfs Frodo Smackins.

"Hey dude how are you doing?"

He spots Shelby trying to eat in peace with her friend and gives her a little flirty smile.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-22-2014, 07:10 PM

[lightblue]"Not bad, you? I saw your match, was rooting for you. Actually on my way out of here. Been banned."[/lightnlue]

Hate Post Like Post
Joey Hawkins Offline
Back and better than ever!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

06-22-2014, 07:13 PM

Hawkins walks out of the men's restroom

Man it smells like shit in there.

He notices almost everyone in the XWF is dining there.

Why the fuck are all of you here, don't you losers have somewhere else to be?

He spots Frodo talking to Mastermind, the fool he just competed against. He interrupts their conversation.

Hey Frodo, i've accepted your challenge, and I'm ready to break you.

He stares at him for about ten seconds before leaving "The Oasis".

[Image: OuzNj8Z.png]

Hate Post Like Post
Miss Joy Offline
Joy Payne

XWF FanBase:
Men and Lesbians

(physically attractive female on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

06-23-2014, 02:55 AM

I'm sorry Hunny, I thought this place would be more serene than this. I never would have guessed this 5-star restaurant would have arguments, cops, and drug deals going on while some people are trying to reconcile their relationship.

How fucking rude.

Let's get out of here? ;)

[Image: dqrgT9a.gif?dateline=1473977799]

Hate Post Like Post