Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 08:13 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Poll: Do you know who Jonathyn Brown is?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Of course!
70.00%
7 70.00%
I've heard of him.
30.00%
3 30.00%
No idea.
0%
0 0%
Total 10 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jonathyn Brown to make appearance at Madness next week?
JonathynXWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-04-2014, 12:15 PM

Recent developments on Monday Night Madness have revealed a legal battle over the name "John Brown." While Jonathyn Brown (former owner of the XWF) has yet to make an appearance on the show, it's pretty obvious he's back in the picture.

Backstage chatter seems to be leaning toward an appearance from the man himself, who had the XWF swiped out from under him by Shane years ago.

Stay tuned..
Edit
[-] The following 3 users Like JonathynXWF's post:
(06-04-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-04-2014), Rain (06-29-2014)
J-Dub Offline
Bisexual Bombshell

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-04-2014, 12:21 PM

Case closed.

[Image: Image1.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like J-Dub's post:
(06-04-2014), (06-04-2014)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-04-2014, 02:02 PM

Your era would get murdered by the current generation of XWF wrestlers. Go home old man.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(06-29-2014), Unknown Soldier (06-04-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates John Msdison 2.Faggot's post!
Rain (06-29-2014)
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-04-2014, 02:19 PM

(06-04-2014, 02:02 PM)John Madison Said: Your era would get murdered by the current generation of XWF wrestlers. Go home old man.

Only because of me. I am THEEEE XWF wrestler. Ain't another nigga on this roster right now who has an ounce of skill. I've got more spooge in my sack than the entire current active roster has collective talent! IF YAH SUH-MEEEEEEEEELLLL-LA-LA-LA-LAAAAAAAAOOOOOWWWWW! THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND..............THAT BOY WITH THE BIG OLLLLLL' DICK!

Now Madison yesterday I put up a challenge that you still never answered........ stop playing with Jonathyn and focus! THE DOCTOR WANTS TO KNOW WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO BE READY TO COME BACK FROM THE RETIREMENT HOME AND CLAIM THAT LONG AWAITED WORLD TAG TEAM TITLE SHOT THAT WE EARNED WAY BACK WHEN! I want you nigga! You the type of thug I can see myself gettin down with and traveling city to city with, fighting off bitches left and right and getting mad fucked up eeeeevery night. NOW CAN YOU SUCK........THAT............NIGGAAAAAAAAAAA! Leap of Faith nigga, let's do this shizzit! DON'T MAKE ME CHOOSE GILMO' AS MY PARTNER!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
Rain (06-29-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Mr. XWF's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-04-2014)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-04-2014, 02:28 PM

Damn it mr. XWF I was in the middle of golfing and then you come on here and tempt me to come back to cash in my tag title shot that we won in 2012 at Autumn in Hell. Let's get this thing set up.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
Mr. XWF (06-04-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-04-2014, 05:03 PM

Hry mr xwf don't be jealous. We will win those tag belts

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JonathynXWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-09-2014, 11:50 AM

CONFIRMED. Jonathyn Brown will be appearing at Madness tonight!
[-] The following 1 user Likes JonathynXWF's post:
Rain (06-29-2014)
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-09-2014, 11:52 AM

There should be a fourth choice.

Do I give a fuck?

The answer is most definitely no I don't.

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
InfamOusUser Away
Sid Feder's Pimp

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2014, 08:59 PM

(06-04-2014, 02:02 PM)john madison Said: Your era would get murdered by the current generation of XWF wrestlers. Go home old man.

"Before or after you have them bullied away from the "backstage" area? Before or after you allow "chaos" to erupt, and only punish the side that doesn't side with you, the Higher Ups? Clearly the system in control, is the system that wins, because that system just creates newer rules as the time passes by. This current generation of XWF is strong, but would never be as elite as the Jonathyn Brown ERA.

Yes, I'm obviously Infamous-ly bias on my skills and abilities. And unfortunately no one witnessed my true potential because I was unjustly removed from the "backstage" area at countless amounts of XWF events, and countless amounts of wasted personal time and personal finances.

Believe me, this "trolling" mentality that is rampant like a virus in the "backstage" finds it's roots inside those higher on the Food Chain that dictate big moves here and there within the XWF organization. And if anything was done on a neutral playing field, the old generation of XWF, would wipe the floor with this coddled bunch, of "trolling" hateful fiends.

Trust me, trust my word current XWF- all is not fair between love and war. Current XWF has no friends, has no family, has no compassion for those whom bust their asses for the sake of keeping the organization running. If XWF was dying, it would die, no questions asked. The old generation, would love XWF, would keep that bitch on life-support and wouldn't pull the plug just to watch "trolls" eat up on the "chaos". Maturity is a brutal bitch, and responsibility comes hand in hand with that maturity. Spiderman used it best, with great "power" comes an even great "responsibility". This current XWF generation, does not have that. They just don't care about anyone else but themselves. It's a selfish bunch, that clearly knows-no-better."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes InfamOusUser's post:
(06-28-2014)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-28-2014, 09:55 PM

Peter, I told you to stop bullying these kids.
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-28-2014, 10:09 PM

Its not me

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-29-2014, 02:03 AM

R: To be totally honest...

A: I mean, completely, brutally honest...

G: To tell The Truth? I hold a great deal of respect for Mr. Jonathyn Brown.

HTC: A great deal, indeed.

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post