Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 09:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
"Dear Ally-Cat" Continued. | Within You, Pt. 2
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-12-2014, 04:40 AM

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=12879

(06-12-2014, 01:52 AM)Alexandra Callaway Said: "Honey.. I know you far better than you think I do."

He stood there. But it wasn't really him. Simply a vessel. Standing before Alexandra, its palm placed firmly against the countertop. The image he showed was merely what he allowed to be seen. She thought she knew. She could SWEAR to herself that she knew. But she didn't.

"And you wanna know why, Ally?" he spoke, through the voice of a messanger.

"You wanna know WHY, I know, you don't me as well as you think you do?"

The figure approached Alexandra. In a flash, and only for a moment, David was gone.

It was merely the two of them. Alex. And this entity that called itself 'Reeve'.

"I know...Because I never," 'Reeve' inched closer to Ally, his lips mere centimeters from her ear. Breathing down her neck, his breath sending a slight shiver down her spine. A chill she would never admit to. ".....I never, ever, allowed myself to." He backed up just a tad....He, himself, feeling a prescence from Callaway. Even through this shadow, this image he cast, he could feel the power within her. He smirked.

"All I've ever shown, was a fragment. A sliver of the full picture. You think you know, because you know all about that fragment. You have every...." 'He' leaned in a bit, brushing against her, "....inch. Figured out, right?" ....she glared at him from the corner of her eye. The disdain for this....person, raged inside her eyes, her expression, and it was quite clear that at any moment she could strike him down.

But she didn't.

"The thing is, Ally-Cat...A puzzle is not complete till every piece is fit into the frame. You know the rain." He licked his lips ever so slightly, and fluttered his eyelashes. "...You know The Storm. Right?"

In an instant, the lights were out. Darkness consumed the room. Its voice rang out.

"But do you know The Show? Do you know that other half, that better part of me? No. No, you don't, because I never showed it to you."

The lights reemerged. And an entirely different figure stood before her, face to face, the two of them gazing into one anothers' eyes....

[Image: labyrinth-couples-wierd.jpg]

"But. I can show you. I can show you worlds beyond, beyond that which even Azrael himself could have shown you. They lay far beyond the stars, Callaway. You wish to know? I shall give you the key. Turn it, and it is yours, The Truth, The Way, The Light....and The Darkness.

[Image: tumblr_n1bbsoP1or1tsm21yo1_500.gif]

"Take it....and it is yours. Imagine what you will, believe what wish, but until you know The Truth?"

Once again, the lights are plunged into the void. And the voice speaks out once more...

"......You. Know. Nothing."

The lights are on. He is gone. Alex stands beside the counter, she turns, and David stands there before her, with an expression on his face, as if he has no idea what's running through Ally's mind.

As if 'Reeve' were never there.

http://xwf99.com/showthread.php?tid=6136

Quote:"An old phrase comes to mind, 'It's better to have loved and lost, than to never have loved at all.' That kind of love you don’t always find. That love that is a reckless abandon that love that you would risk it all for, that you would sacrifice yourself for. That kind of love I offered you, the kind I gave so freely, never asking for anything in return."

Quote:"The girl you are stepping into the ring with isn't that girl. That girl was weak; she was bewitched by the thought of a fairy tale. She was lost in wonderment at the world you had shown her. She was entranced by you; she felt that you would hold her close. The girl you are getting in that ring is the girl her father taught her to be. I’m going into this match to win. Everything I did, I did to prove to you that I was worthy enough to be the one next to you. Now I've learned, I didn't need to prove anything.. to anyone..

"I am powerful, I am frightening, and now, everyone will see..... I'm not to be taken lightly."

Quote:This was merely a sanctioned match, no matter how much everyone around her wanted her to go all out on Nova, no matter how much he expected her too, that isn’t who she was.

"iAm who iAm!!"

"And I am who I am."

|cut|

Quote:“You are going to tell the truth Alexandra, if it’s the last thing you do on this earth.”

Alexandra shook her head, trying to fight back the urge to scream out. She knew something had changed. Something was different about her and Nova. They were changed people. The link she felt to him was gone; it was as if he had severed it. She could feel nothing from him now. She could look to the sky, and the only thing she would feel would be the moon. That’s when it hit her, Nova was gone. She looked at Zak with his cold golden eyes looking back into hers.

“He’s gone… I felt his warmth leave me. All it left behind was the cold sting of emptiness, the emptiness I will fill with the joy of being uninhibited in the ring.

"The emptiness I will fill by once again, becoming
the monster.

. . .

"If there was anything I could say to you, it would simply be this. Thank you for showing me that no matter how much you love someone, you shouldn’t change who you are for them. I changed; I changed and tried to save you....But there’s one mistake I won’t make again. I will never let another man make me believe that I can’t defend my friends. I will never again let someone in like that. I will not change who I am. It’s time for me to be who I was meant to be. My path to redemption starts with you.

"I’ve lost for far too long, it’s time to clean the slate, and start over. It’s time to accept my fate."

the raven Said:"My earliest memories are not of anything specific-- they're more like memories of feelings, as opposed to events... abandonment... loneliness... sadness. They say our destiny is formed in these earliest moments. That our fate is determined at this critical juncture. The chosen begin their path towards greatness, the ill-fated are doomed from the beginning. The unfortunate devour themselves searching for annihilation.

"You see; we are all prisoners of our own nature, locked into certain patterns of behavior. I could no sooner change the path that I've been placed upon, than I could stop a swallow from migrating... or a salmon from spawning.

"So it is written, so it shall come to pass."

"Feed the darkness. Feel it fester within. Gaze into the mirror's reflection, see what stands before you, see it stare back at you. Look into those gorgeous eyes of yours.

"Look into my eyes. See that they are the same.

"I do believe in you, Calico. Try, for even one moment...

"To believe in me."

[Image: eyes_zpsa0e00cb8.png]

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Edit Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-12-2014, 02:07 PM

Alexandra chuckled softly. So that's how the game was going to go. He honestly believed that he could win my affections. He really knew nothing about who she really was.

"You really think you could show me more than Azrael did? Are you fucking insane? That man took me to distant planets in galaxies you could never have stepped foot on. Places you never could have survived in, without his help. He showed me far more than you ever could, crystalline caves, with flesh eating pixies, Salem during the witch trials, remote lands full of magic and mystery. He took me to Kyoto, Japan, in 1198. He took me to Venice, I'm still not sure what time period.. we weren't there long, a kiss and we landed back in my room. I was there at the birth of his child, when aliens invaded and tried to kill us all.

She shrugged. It's shocking how people love to think that they are so much better than everyone else.

"Where were you in any of those adventures? You were nowhere to be found. Because try as much as you would like, you could never be Azrael. I've seen things, done things, and experienced things without him by my side. I grew, I thrived, and guess what I've fallen, I've gotten back up. You seem to forget.. Mystica taught me a lot too.. You stare into the abyss long enough, it stares back into you. It showed me more than just knowledge, it showed me truth. There was Zak and Marcus.. who showed me how to feed on the madness inside of me, how to harness it, and use it when it's necessary. So keep poking the demon within, and see what you get. You might just get me to knock that air filled head off your shoulders."

She glared into the inky darkness.

"By the way, only pussies run, so I guess that's what you are. A pussy."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Rain (06-13-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-13-2014, 07:54 PM

"Boo."

A palm clasped itself over her shoulder. She let out a slight gasp, caught off guard. The darkness still enveloped the room, but....a different feeling seemed to have fallen, as soon as the hand fell upon her. At first, she tensed up....but slowly, an overwhelming calm began to present itself.

"Don't fear me. Do not shy away, Ally-cat. I mean you no harm."

Lightning crackled through an opening in the window, and the curtains flew apart... she shuddered. But as quickly as this tiny sliver of discomfort came upon her...it passed.

"I know how you felt about him... 'raYne'. You hated him with every last fiber of your being, but 'Believe' me....."

He slowly turned her around, gently, allowing her to gaze upon the figure that laid itself before her....

[Image: rayne2k14_zps7fc9be3e.png]

"....BELIEVE me." He shook his head softly, "Nathaniel may deny it, many here may be unable to see it. But I am not him. For I, too, despised 'The Storm'..."

He glanced down upon the wooden floor, breathing in heavily, before slowly letting it out.... "You see, I have been trapped within that body, for far, far too long...." He lifted his gaze, meeting hers. "2004. 2005. 2006. Years I cherish, years I remember oh so well. The years I, such as yourself, such as you have here....The years I reigned."

He rubbed at the back of his neck, glancing upon the floor....before looking up toward her, taking in her prescence. A prescence he thought, mere months ago, that he would never have the pleasure of seeing again.

"Vlad, The Dhampir. Javex, the Dragon. Leary Garcia, the Hardcore Hippie from Hell. Steven Kult, Chris Rayvon, The Drama. Names that may mean little or nothing to you, but names that have etched their way into my mind. Where they shall remain for an eternity. I ran with Gods. I made a name that MEANT something, people heard the name 'Reeve Gordon'?" A glint shone in his eyes, as if the memories flashed before them....he smiled. "People heard the name 'Reeve Gordon', and they knew a Show was about to begin."

He placed a hand upon the headboard of a nearby oakwood chair, glancing out into the night....reminiscing, as he spoke aloud.

"They didn't want my head on a stick....they wanted me in the bright lights, with something on the line. Something to prove, something to FIGHT for. Because they knew, when I was in the ring, running on a full-tank..." He then turned his eyes back toward The Hellfyr. "They knew....it was go-time." He then leaned in closer to Callaway. ".....the very same feeling you, my dear pussy cat, the very same...." He leaned in even closer, tilting his head to the side, his breath soft against her skin, "....feeling. The feeling I know, that you know all too well. Alex, I have not forgotten what Mystica taught you. Quite the contrary. You see, I have the memories of 'The Storm' lodged deep within my mind, and I have learned from each lesson."

The sound of thunder shook the silence, booming in the distance. Lightning split the sky, and for a mere moment, the darkness was illuminated. A light glistened in his eyes, as well as hers.

"Loyalty. Self-sacrifice. True, unbridled, unrequited love. Love that would lead a man to lay himself before a 'man of God', and accept her fate. Your scars,"....he glanced down at her hand, slowly taking it into his. At first, she fought it, but his gentle nature, the way he handled her, delicately....It caught her by surprise. After everything, the suffering he'd felt, he seemingly held no grudge. Still, her distaste remained, and was apparent to him. But she listened. "....scars. They remain. I may not have traveled through distant galaxies, I may not have traversed through time, but I stood in the flames of hell." Taking her hand, he gazed into her eyes...."I stood within the pit, I watched the flames cascade over me. I have seen things no man, from any time or any universe, has seen.

"In the flames....with your blade...I was reborn. So I do not come to make an apology. I come....to give you my thanks. When you gaze, long, into an abyss...."

[Image: 1617_1334319372035_full_zpsb029cbcd.jpg]

"...the abyss also gazes into you. I tried to fight it. I TRIED to fight the hate, the darkness....but the more I fought, the more I realized. That is who I am. I gave in, and I became what I always was. I became what I was always meant to be." Their eyesight met for a handful of seconds, a silence overtaking the room. A deafening silence, but the look in his eyes spoke volumes. He slowly made his way toward the window, and stood upon the sill. He crossed one leg over the other, and looked into her eyes. She rested upon the oakwood chair, and he spoke.

"I also recall what Zakariah taught you. At least, one of his lessons....we cannot betray ourselves, our TRUE selves, in the name of another. We cannot forsake what makes us tick for someone that is blind to The Truth. They dismiss us, they write us off, they cast their doubts. They see a changed person, and they make their claims, for they.....THEY. Are the ones with the problem."

With these words, 'Reeve' held out the palm of his hand. And he stared deeply into the eyes of Alex.....a memory planted itself into her mind. The words of a man she loved filled her psyche....

supernova Said:"You know I didn't think I changed her so much, just by simply dating her, but I guess I did. It's weird how she'd change so easily. Someone who's supposed to be all powerful and driven by the power of the moon. I mean it makes you wonder if the person she's claimed she's changing into, is even her true self... Someone who can be molded and manipulated so easily, like what was claimed to have happened... what's to say that's not happening again?

"Maybe this new persona, is just something Zak is molding her into. There's no proof otherwise. Sure, she could say that's not true, but those are just her words, which seem rather hollow and meaningless after she admits she can be corrupted and changed so easily. She certainly had me fooled though. I thought who she was when I was dating her, was her true personality and it turns out, she was just that way because apparently, I made her that way.

"Real funny stuff. Real eye opening, funny stuff."

With that final line, he lowered his hand, and she awoke.

And the landscape had changed. As had the figure that stood before her.

[Image: thecrowimage1.jpg]

"So, I ask of you, Ally Callaway. Do you still believe me to be the same? Do you still believe me to be the person you despised?..."

He slowly held his hand out, and within it appeared a rose. A black rose, with glistening purple buds. He gently held it toward Alex...

"....or are you ready to take a chance on a Showman? And to possibly find yourself pleasantly surprised? I realize I am not Azrael, but I do not wish to be. I am now what I always was within. I am Reeve, Alexandra, Gordon. And that is who I shall remain. I also realize I do not know enough about you. But I am willing to learn.....are you willing to do the same?"

He looked into her beautiful, blue eyes. As blue as a vast, sparkling ocean. Looking into her eyes, to him, was as amazing a sight as standing upon a beach, gazing out into the wild blue yonder... They stood on the edge of a window. The window of a temple, crafted from rich stone. He smiled...and waited.

--ooc: if you care to...continue. and if you do so, i will cut down my replies from here on out. thank you, ally. and have a beautiful day--

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-27-2014, 04:38 PM

[Image: cantrayne2_zps9e5dba4b.png]

The scene reopened. Reeve stood beside Alexandra. He gazed into her eyes, before looking away. He sighed heavily. After all the months he stood within the Vortex, between here and there... He had always had one thing on his mind. The look in her eyes, as she dropped the killing blade... He could see the hate boiling on the surface, but below....much much further below, he felt as if maybe, just maybe, in another lifetime, another place, things could have been different. And he hoped that this was that time. That place. He dug into his pocket, speaking...

"I know our past, I know what's come before.....However."

He pulled out four cards. Flipping through them gently, he continued to speak.

"I want you to make a choice. And to be honest......"

He then gazed into her eyes once more....smiling.

"...If you were to choose the second option?" He began to smile even more brightly, the gears in his mind turning...as he looked into Miss Callaway's eyes. But seeing them, this close... as beautiful as they were, he turned away. There was this power within her. Something so clear, so resonating. Even in this new life, he felt humbled in her prescence. Not fear.....Humility. He knew all the pain he'd caused her. And he knew the power that rested inside of her. He had watched her ever since he stepped foot into the XWF. And...ever since he'd left. He was a mere spectator. But he wished more than anything to be her co-star.... Adding to that, even in this new body, as this entity, it remained difficult for him to interact with others. But for her, he was willing to try...

He spoke, slowly turning toward her, holding out four cards. A Queen of Hearts. A King of Diamonds. A Jack of Clubs. And an Ace of Spades.

He took another deep breath...and holding a palm out, perhaps sending her a message not visible to the outside world, he spoke... "I want you to make a choice. The choice lies within you, I cannot make it for you. But know this....Without you? I will be lost. Every idea I've had burning in my mind since I left the past and entered the present...It's all revolved around you, Ally-cat." He looked down...feeling her eyes burn a hole through him, though he didn't know if this was her hatred....or simply that she was paying attention.

"I will bear no hard feelings, regardless of your decision......." He felt as if maybe she was truly paying attention....he turned to meet her gaze.... "....But, if you would stand beside me. I would know that my rebirth was for a reason. That I would finally have purpose...." Their eyes met. Briefly. For one moment. He looked down upon the edge of the window, crafted from marble..."But, if you wish. I can leave you be. I know what you told Freddie, about how I know when enough is enough. When it's time to step away....If this is that time. You know which choice to make... It is a choice I leave to you... "

Quote:"No, please don't go anywhere," he pleaded, looking down at her wound. "I don't figure I'll heal quite as well as I would with you here. You're like...a lucky charm, of sorts..." He sighed once more, taking in as much air as he could on the intake thereafter. "Listen, I'm sorry if I ruined everything for you back in the ring," he said with a genuine worry in his voice. "See, I just...I don't know how to go about this. Having friends. I haven't had a genuine friend in years, really. Just business friends. Those friends you like at work, but never hear from otherwise. Cubicle neighbors, collaborators, head editors...you don't get to know those people. But you...I want to know you. But it's been so long I fear I've forgotten how to..."

Alexandra looked at him. "Since you've forgotten how to what David?" She moved a bit closer, trying to catch his gaze. "I've had many friends, they've come and gone, each one of them still dear to my heart.".... "I've forgotten how to be close to someone," he admitted, briefly catching her gaze, then quickly turning away, trying to hide the emotion behind his eyes. His pupils dilated, a bodily response to the hard feeling in his gut, like butterflies and moths engaged in bloody warfare in his stomach.

"There's a reason I never pursued that girl back in the village," David continued, studying the lights in the ceiling of the ambulance, if only to distract himself and keep his eyes from revealing too much. "There's events from my late adolescence that have emotionally deadened me. Pain that caused my mind to retreat from the notion of friendship, family, and love. I'd elaborate, but I doubt you'd want to hear it. It's long and silly and--" He paused, smiling at his own foolishness. He was rambling again, purely out of lovely nervousness. Oh, dear muse, he thought, send me the words and strength. Alexandra studied his movements, all of her years of acting, of theatre...none of them could compare to this. He had such movement, that you couldn't figure him out.

"You kind of have a captive audience."

jennifer stone Said:"Him"-- He’s smart, that one. He uses his head, always striving, always learning, always bettering himself in some way. I adore his desperation to know more, a glutton for knowledge. Art is his way of thinking. His way of life. There is art in everything. Life is a compilation of the intellectual lives of those past. His mind, a hopeful contribution to the future human nervous systems yet to be manufactured. I want to be an audience member to this play featuring his striving for accumulation. Yet I don’t even know how to locate the box office. So I get to view from a far this symphony of constant learning he’s been conducting since day one. Hoping one day I get to be a part of his world of progressive thinking. In his objective to be influenced, perhaps he can influence...

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-27-2014, 04:56 PM

"Shelby, drop your warm spot on my dick. It's too dry."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Kruzifix (06-27-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-27-2014, 05:05 PM

"And yet you're still wearing pants?"

Hate Post Like Post
Kruzifix Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-27-2014, 05:39 PM

Sarah: In case you two didn't realize? Reeve ain't nowhere near y'all. So I suggest ya shut yer traps, ya feel me? An' Shel.... Y'all best come tah Madness prepared. Just a lil Storm Warnin' fer dat purdy lil ass ah yers, BAM bitch!!

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvNFXt4J8HHv8xGb8x6TD...Jc3dYqad7Q]

I am: #iLLUMINATED
Hate Post Like Post
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-27-2014, 10:22 PM

(06-27-2014, 04:52 PM)Shelby Cobra Said: "No one gives a fuck about you. In fact. I bet I could go around Madness and Warfare and ask what people thought about you.

"I'll bet most will want you to die, others much worse."

[Image: Mcchris001.jpg]

Reeve: Awww, look what ya done did Shel-Shel, ya hurt Freddie's feelings. Go suck his dick so he'll feel better, I gotta go get ready to gang rape him.

Sarah: By the way, bitch? Yer damned right I'm gay. And I'd fuck you in half, BAM!!

Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-28-2014, 12:23 AM

(06-27-2014, 11:49 PM)Olive Pendershore Said: So this is what I've been missing by being away for awhile. Makes me wonder why the fuck I came back?

All the wonderful people?

Shut the fuck up. Disregard her, though I'm sure you already do. She just never shuts up.

And you do?

Irrelevant! Anywho, making fun of all the idiotic bullshit. That's my answer.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Hunter Payne (06-28-2014), Kruzifix (06-28-2014), Rain (06-28-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

06-28-2014, 01:29 AM

Reeve: First off, Jessie, I just wanted to say, despite our past, I've truly missed you.

Reeve: Truly, now-- I have one quick message.

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

06-28-2014, 08:23 AM

"Why the fuck is that picture of me being shown? And where did you get that? That was sent specifically to my ex when she told me she was engaged to someone else. Anyway, Shelby isn't nut riding me to fame. She's cock riding me til orgasm. Jack, get the fuck off me. Seriously, you're fucking creepy as hell. You disgust me."

Hate Post Like Post