Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 02:07 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge for PPV (read Madness first... SOLDIER, ASHEN, FEDER)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2014, 10:40 AM

OOC: This post contains somewhat of a spoiler from the Monday Night Madness Results. Please read the beginning of the results prior to reading this post.

"People want to put restrictions on me, heh... that's fine, man. The world will continue to rotate and you all will continue to hear the message of truth. Paul Heyman wants me to fight at the pay per view against an unnamed challenger to see who will become next in line for the Universal Title...

I'm sure plenty are gonna come out and go for this... but I want to extend it to three men and I'll tell ya why...

Weapon:Ashen.. you've been a coward far too long. You came back, attacked me and just left. Don't be a coward. Come redeem yourself.

Unknown Soldier.. the man always in hiding. Don't ya want to breathe your final breath? Don't ya want to finally die and be done away with? This is your chance.

And Sid Feder. I changed ya for the good. I respect ya and think it's time to see if you're the student, or moving towards becoming a teacher.

Maybe all three of ya will accept and make it a four-way match? We'll see who the cowards are.. see ya soon."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(06-10-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-10-2014), Rain (06-11-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post!
Brock Fucking Lesnar (06-10-2014)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-10-2014, 02:28 PM

OOC: This is open to ANYBODY to reply and express their interest IN character. Whoever is selected will then be booked into a #1 contender match for the Universal Championship at the upcoming Leap of Faith PPV!

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Rain (06-11-2014)
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-10-2014, 02:34 PM

"I think I'm exempt. If not, fuck yesss."

OoC:Since we can assume Azrael and Duke are fighting at the ppv, does winner of this match go after Morbid gets his? Cause we seem to have a lot of contenders for that title.

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-10-2014, 02:38 PM

Yes. The winner of this would face the winner of Duke/Azrael after Morbid.

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Waylon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-10-2014, 05:15 PM

I want in if possible. Frodo nominates Waylon!

[Image: profilepic_857.jpg?dateline=1399292049]
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

06-10-2014, 05:22 PM

"I don't just nominate Waylon. If I am in I will destroy opponents and then lay down for Waylon. WAYLON!!!"

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Waylon (06-10-2014)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2014, 05:48 PM

Let's see if Paul Fatfuck Heyman can get the shit out of his head long enough to make me a proper offer and convince me that this pay per view is even worth my time.

Otherwise, Eli, let's both just boycott his shit show and have our #1 contender match on a real show with somebody running it who isn't a complete failure of life.

I'm waiting, Paul. That was cute of you to call my bluff, and now I'm exposing you for the fucking imposter you are, you fake ass bitch. The real Paul Heyman will have a lot to say about this.

*drops bitch* What happened--? ? *walks away*

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Sid Feder's post:
(06-11-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-10-2014), Rain (06-11-2014)
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2014, 07:03 PM

(06-10-2014, 05:48 PM)Sid Feder Said: Let's see if Paul Fatfuck Heyman can get the shit out of his head long enough to make me a proper offer and convince me that this pay per view is even worth my time.

Otherwise, Eli, let's both just boycott his shit show and have our #1 contender match on a real show with somebody running it who isn't a complete failure of life.

I'm waiting, Paul. That was cute of you to call my bluff, and now I'm exposing you for the fucking imposter you are, you fake ass bitch. The real Paul Heyman will have a lot to say about this.

Sid Feder managed to not call someone a ! Not only that, he managed to not call someone a for multiple sentences! Good god, our boy has become a man! Well, a man worthy of Adam Sandler's admiration... but a, um, man... somewhat.

Nah, that bitch called Sid Feder won't face me. Why? Because the well of gay slurs would run dry ten seconds after his mouth opened... yes, Sid, this is an opening to say how gay I truly am... and he'd be left bashing his head against a rock like a fucking Flintstone.

Eli has chosen Sid not for his talent, but his inability to actually compete. I don't give two good god damns... if there's even one... who's in this match, but Eli James is clearly picking out elementary-grade dipshits to make his path to Sebastian Duke's title that much easier.

Fuck, Eli, you might as well throw raYne in the mix. Shit, put Gilly Bean in as well! Hell, make Sid the special guest referee and complete the four corners of fucktards so you can roll on to the glory of golden success. You're an opportunist, and I can't help but respect your ability to set aside your pride and dignity, poaching the most vulnerable animals in the jungle on your way to triumph. Keep on keepin' on while you evade any real challenges.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Tony Santos's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-10-2014), Rain (06-11-2014)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2014, 07:16 PM

Funny, 2/3 of the people he challenged have probably had one match in the past 20 months.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(06-11-2014), Ozymandias (06-11-2014), Rain (06-11-2014)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2014, 07:33 PM

Toni, Toni, Toni; are you the biggest fuckin' in the entire company? You're over here tryin' to pick on me when I already asked you clear as fuckin' day when the fuck yer available for the match you want to lose to me in? Did ya happen to see that shit? Go answer it!

And madison, stop pretending you know how to math. You can't math, cunt!

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
(06-11-2014)
Brock Fucking Lesnar Offline
Acpine in XWF

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-10-2014, 09:50 PM

:Brock FUCKING Lesnar:
Hi Eli,

Remember me?

The guy who took your friend Elisha to the Trio titles that you came along and managed to let slide through your fingers just like the piss that's probably running down your leg right now?

Yeah, about that -- I'm thinking you and I need to have a little discussion about that. Why not let these others step aside while I crack your skull open in front of the world? You don't like carrying titles for very long; well how about I retire you from wrestling altogether so you can learn to carry something that will matter in your life -- my bags to the arena.

Lesnar glares at Eli like he's the most disgusting piece of shit in the entire world. A man with as many championships under his belt as Lesnar has no respect for a fool who gives them away like candy.

u i d
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Brock Fucking Lesnar's post:
Rain (06-11-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2014, 09:42 AM

Thing is, Sid... I already have a signed contract for Leap of Faith with your name on it...

You really should read before you sign autographs for the mentally challenged...

And pick better friends...

See, since its signed by Sid Feder himself, I'm free to book him in any match I want...

You thinkin' Ark title match?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Rain (06-11-2014), Sid Feder (06-11-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Paul Heyman's post!
Sid Feder (06-11-2014)
Matt Damon Offline

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

06-11-2014, 10:32 AM

Matt Damon deserves this
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Matt Damon's post:
(06-11-2014), Rain (06-11-2014), Waylon (06-11-2014)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-11-2014, 11:08 AM

"I'm in.."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Rain (06-11-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-11-2014, 01:06 PM

id love to go for the Uni Title but I got other plans ;)

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Rain (06-11-2014)
Joey Hawkins Offline
Back and better than ever!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

06-11-2014, 03:52 PM

Possibly... a breakthrough for Joey Hawkins

[Image: OuzNj8Z.png]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Joey Hawkins's post:
Rain (06-11-2014)
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-11-2014, 03:56 PM

(06-11-2014, 09:42 AM)Paul Heyman Said: Thing is, Sid... I already have a signed contract for Leap of Faith with your name on it...

You really should read before you sign autographs for the mentally challenged...

See, since its signed by Sid Feder himself, I'm free to book him in any match I want...

Nothin' about my original statement has changed as a result of your sad attempt to fuck with me, fat Jew.

Oh, and if I ever do end up with the Ark title I'll just beat the fuck outta you backstage, force you to pin me for it, and call you Randy Cross -- .

I don't get you -- it's like you actually think you have the capability to be even a half step ahead of me er somethin'. That really what you think, boy?

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Sid Feder's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-11-2014), Rain (06-11-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-12-2014, 03:43 AM

(06-11-2014, 03:56 PM)Sid Feder Said:
(06-11-2014, 09:42 AM)Paul Heyman Said: Thing is, Sid... I already have a signed contract for Leap of Faith with your name on it...

Nothin' about my original statement has changed as a result of your sad attempt to fuck with me, fat Jew.

Oh, and if I ever do end up with the Ark title I'll just beat the fuck outta you backstage, force you to pin me for it, and call you Randy Cross -- .

I don't get you -- it's like you actually think you have the capability to be even a half step ahead of me er somethin'. That really what you think, boy?

That's crossing the line, Sid Feder!

You know who else had to cross the line?

I had to cross the line and save what has become the flagship show of this company! Did Morgan Eldred make Madness the flagship show? Did Ozy make it the flagship show? Cross certainly didn't do it! No, I created Madness in my image and its a legacy that will outlive us both, Sid!

For the record I have the ability to outsmart, out think, out wit and out maneuver everyone and anyone. Including you. Why? Because just when you think you have all the answers, I change the question.
(#Roddy Piper)
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Ozymandias (06-12-2014), Rain (06-12-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-12-2014, 04:43 AM

(06-12-2014, 03:43 AM)Paul Heyman Said:
(06-11-2014, 03:56 PM)Sid Feder Said:

That's crossing the line, Sid Feder!

You know who else had to cross the line?

I had to cross the line and save what has become the flagship show of this company! Did Morgan Eldred make Madness the flagship show? Did Ozy make it the flagship show? Cross certainly didn't do it! No, I created Madness in my image and its a legacy that will outlive us both, Sid!

For the record I have the ability to outsmart, out think, out wit and out maneuver everyone and anyone. Including you. Why? Because just when you think you have all the answers, I change the question.
(#Roddy Piper)

R: Bottom line, Siddy-Boy-- Don't like it?

[Image: livewithit_zpsab7cf7eb.jpg]

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-13-2014, 04:22 AM

I've come to a decision regarding Eli James and his #1 Contender challenge...

The decision is, I'm not rewarding a career coward with a number one contender match.

There will be no number one contenders match.

If Eli James wants to be part of something special at Leap of Faith, he'll have to enter the Leap of Faith match itself.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
Kruzifix (06-15-2014), Ozymandias (06-13-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-13-2014), Unknown Soldier (06-13-2014)
Kruzifix Offline

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-15-2014, 06:27 AM

Jack: And THIS is why E-C-Dubbya was always my go-to fed. Paulie, you gotta mind fah dis here bidness. Glad tah be a part of a place that's got you helpin' runnin' things. Ya ever wanna split a ham sammich, y'all know where tah find me.

Jack: Prob'ly bangin' ol' Jessie-ca Cameron Diaz.

[Image: dicewithit_zpsf9d5473b.png]

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTvNFXt4J8HHv8xGb8x6TD...Jc3dYqad7Q]

I am: #iLLUMINATED
Hate Post Like Post
Sid Feder Offline
Saving myself for you

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-17-2014, 04:11 PM

Heyman, I think I might need to show up at that big pay per view and cave yer skull in with a tire iron.

Anybody else want to see that fat Jew's brains splattered on live pay per view television? I'm bored and have no match because XWF couldn't afford to book me, so I guess I just need to show up and fuck somebody up fer free -- ain't I generous?

SiD    Fede
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sid Feder's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (06-17-2014)