Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:41 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Warfare PART 1 - June 4, 2014
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-04-2014, 05:48 PM

Mississippi Coast Coliseum
Biloxi, Mississippi

Part 1 of 2, featuring the following matches:

Fire Dragon
- vs -
Brodie Tyler
- vs -
Christian Malice
Triple Threat, One Fall

Mastermind
- vs -
Outsider Joel
Standard, One Fall

Frost
- vs -
Tony Santos
- vs -
Frodo Smackins
TLC/Last Person Standing!

Fireworks hit the stage as the fans go wild. Shane "" Anonistrator is already standing in the middle of the ring with a mic in hand, just looking out into the crowd through his Charlie Sheen mask. Some signs can be seen for various superstars including Tony Santos, Mark Flynn, Frodo Smackins, and even a sign for Dimallisher is being held up by one of the mentally handicapped kids in the front row! We've also got a collection of signs letting us know which people don't care for which wrestlers... is that a sign that says "Tony used to be hot and sexy, why is he so ugly now?" What an unusually long and strange sign for a male fan to be holding...

Shane lets the fans calm down before he finally begins.

Shane: Welcome to Wednesday Night Warfare! As you all should already know unless you're like that guy in the front row holding up the Dimallisher sign, I am the full owner of the XWF and I am, in fact, Shane D. under this mask! Many of you may have seen my recent appearances on Monday Madness, so I decided it's time for me to make myself at home on Wednesday Warfare as well, and what better night than the night we see the XWF Trio Championships defended by Eli James IV, Azrael Erebus, and The Dimallisher?

There is a loud pop for the main event match.

Shane: That's right! It wasn't too long ago that we saw at the World War X-treme pay per view, Theo Pryce lead his entire team to a victory over the team of Eli James! Some of the roles have changed, but once again we find ourselves with Theo and Eli on opposite sides of the battlefield. Anybody have any bets on who they think will win?

Shane looks around as the fans all start screaming names and making a commotion that certainly can't be collectively made out.

Shane: Let's not take any credit away from the matches that are taking place before that though! We've got a pre-main event match featuring two of the more "interesting" guys on our roster, and by interesting I mean downright strange and creepy. What's Tony Santos going to do when he finds himself in the ring with Frodo Smackins and recent roster addition, Frost? Who is the bigger creep out of Frodo and Frost? Will Tony take advantage of their competitive creepiness and win the whole match?

The fans start to answer with varying answers again, but then a small "Frodo" chant begins.

Shane: Oh wow! We have a pro-Frodo crowd here tonight! This should be interesting! And what about The Mastermind taking on Outsider Joel? We've seen how great both of them are with poetry... now let's see who can win when their mouths are shut and they're going toe to toe in the ring. We will find out all of these answers and more, but NOT before our opening match has a chance to take place. What does Fire Dragon have in store for his opponents who have been eerily silent all week long? Are they even prepared? We're about to see first hand... Let the show begin!

More fireworks go off as the first two participants of the opening match, Brodie Tyler and Christian Malice make their way down to the ring, one shortly after the other. Neither of them look very enthusiastic to be here as they pass Shane who is heading up the ramp to the back...

Fire Dragon
- vs -
Brodie Tyler
- vs -
Christian Malice
Triple Threat, One Fall

Brodie and Christian stare at each other from across the ring as the arena goes dark...

"You Don't Know" by Jay-Z begins to play over the PA system as an explosion goes off on the top of the stage leading to flames erupting down the aisle and from the turnbuckles from the ring. As the flames die down, The Fire Dragon appears charging toward the ring through the crowd shoving fans out of the way as he heads to ringside as the fans boo out of control.

Wait a minute... what does he have in his hands? Are those... no... HE'S GOT TWO CANS OF GASOLINE!

He hops over the barricade and walks along the ringside area and just tosses one of the cans carelessly into the ring with Christian and Brodie both moving out of the way. The can lands in the ring and bounces a little but luckily is closed tight and doesn't spill. He sets the other can in the corner as he enters the ring and nods to the ref that he's ready. The referee takes the can that had been thrown into the middle of the ring and brings it over to the corner, telling Fire Dragon this is NOT an x-treme rules match so he needs to stick to standard wrestling. Fire Dragon seems to find that amusing as the bell rings...

DING DING DING!

Christian Malice is surprisingly the first to spring into action, running at Brodie Tyler and catching him off guard with a punch to the face. Fire Dragon stands in the corner watching Brodie and Christian exchange blows left and right until Fire Dragon sprints toward them and levels them both with a double clothesline. Christian is turned inside out and lands right on the top of his head as Brodie ends up rolling out of the ring to escape the fray. Fire Dragon pulls Christian up and whips him into the ropes, catching him with a back body drop that sends Christian up and over the ropes, landing not too far from Brodie on the outside! Brodie decides to move in on Christian but that's exactly what Fire Dragon was seemingly waiting for as he rushes forward and baseball slides under the bottom rope, catching an unsuspecting Brodie right in the side of the head and sending him stumbling into the barricade.

Fire Dragon exits the ring and pulls Brodie into a short arm knee to the gut, and then pushes him back to pull him once again into a short arm clothesline and Brodie hits his head hard on the mat as he goes down. Fire Dragon looks over to see Christian getting up and coming toward him at high speed so Fire Dragon instantly leaps up and actually catches the charging foe with a huge hurricanrana!

The ref begins yelling to bring it back into the ring so Fire Dragon pulls Brodie up and rolls him in, quickly following and nailing him with a well placed Northern Lights Suplex, which he holds into a bridge pin...

He releases it! Brodie just lays motionless on the canvas as the ref scolds Fire Dragon but Dragon just pushes him away, turning his attention to Christian and saying something about how he's not done just yet.

Christian is struggling to climb back into the ring and is helped by Fire Dragon grabbing him around the neck and DDTing him right through the ropes into the ring! Fire Dragon pulls Christian back up... another DDT! He yanks him back up even harder and delivers an even more brutal DDT!

Fire Dragon soaks in the boos from the fans as he stands tall over his opponents, just holding his arms out and waving in more boos and loving it.

He turns his attention over to the corner where his cans of gasoline are. He walks toward them but the ref gets in his way and tries to stop him...

CRACK! He just punched the referee in the face! He doesn't give a shit!

Fire Dragon throws the referee out of the ring and then grabs the cans of gasoline. He waits for Brodie to stand and... BAM! He just cracked him in the head with the can! It busted open! Gasoline is everywhere! The smell fills the air and many of the fans start to look like they're getting sick. The canvas is soaked as Fire Dragon takes the busted can and whips it back and forth letting the last of the liquid fly all over the place.

Next, he pulls Christian up to his feet and he sets up for it... THE DRAGON DRIVER! He just nailed that reverse suplex into a brain buster, drilling Christian's head right into the busted up can of gas!

At the top of the ramp, Shane Anonistrator emerges with a mic.

Shane: Excuse me, sir! You just knocked out one of our referees and you appear to be trying to cause a fire hazard! Normally you'd be disqualified right now, but this is the XWF! I'm going to go ahead and make myself the guest referee and take over this match under X-treme Rules!

The fans roar as Shane marches down to the ring in his Charlie Sheen mask and sees Fire Dragon handcuffing Christian Malice to the ring ropes. Shane nods and seems to enjoy what he's seeing as Fire Dragon peels Brodie Tyle up and shoves him into the corner. There is a specific spot in the ring where a lot of gasoline has collected. Fire Dragon takes a match and lights it! He drops it into the puddle of gasoline as Shane darts OUT of the ring as fast as he can! WOOOOSH! Flames rise as about half the ring is engulfed in flames, and that includes the half that Christian Malice is handcuffed to!

In the opposite corner, Fire Dragon pulls Brodie into a power bomb position and faces toward the flaming half of the ring... He lifts him up... runs toward the flames... FIRE BOMB!!! He just delivered a running powerbomb straight into the flames!

Fire Dragon himself briefly catches on fire but is quick enough to roll backwards and out of the ring as the flames spread. He grabs the second can of gas and opens it, spilling more fuel all over the ring and allowing the entire ring to be set ablaze!

Shane: How the hell are we supposed to continue our show!? How do you expect to pin them?

Fire Dragon and Shane both stand back as the flames start rising higher and higher and all the fans back up as the heat sinks into the first several rows.

Shane: That's it! This match is OVER! As a result of Brodie Tyler and Christian Malice not only being unable to continue, but also being unfit to be called wrestlers, I AM AWARDING THIS VICTORY STRAIGHT TO YOU, FIRE DRAGON! I don't think you even need to pin them at this point.

Fire Dragon lifts his arms into the air as he walks backwards up the ramp, taking pride in his work here tonight as the entire ring burns to the ground. Shane runs to the back and sends out a bunch of people with fire extinguishers. Eventually the fire department also arrives and quickly puts out the blaze, but the ring is charred! It has collapsed in on itself and both Christian and Brodie are nowhere to be found...

Oh no...

OH NO....

They're pulling out...

THEY'RE PULLING OUT A BODY!

The cameras immediately cut as soon as a brief glimpse of raw, burnt "gore" make up the body of whichever victim that was.

Shane: Cut to commercial!!! I don't even care what commercial! Cut!

Winner: Fire Dragon

We return from commercial to see a view of the backstage area. Fire Dragon is walking through the back, soaked in gasoline and still smoking a little himself as he cracks open a beer and takes a long, healthy swig. Steve Sayors arrives on the scene and moves in...

Sayors: Excuse me, can I get a word... ugh... UGH... oh god.

Steve starts to gag and moves away as quickly as he can... that smell of gasoline surrounding Fire Dragon almost making Sayors sick as Fire Dragon simply stares at him, letting him know he'd best be on his way anyway...

Back at ringside, they have removed the bodies of Brodie and Christian and are already in the process of setting up another ring. Shane is out there directing traffic and yelling at people through his Charlie Sheen mask, telling them to hurry it up before the fans start leaving. That's just how serious the XWF is about its wrestling... it doesn't matter if the ring gets blown up and people are murdered in the first match of the night. The show MUST go on...

Meanwhile, let's see what's going on in the back.

Cameras open in the back halls and turn down a corner to a dimly lit hallway with flickering lights.

The lights flicker off, then on. Off again. A few seconds pass, and on again.

Mr. XWF, slight hardon.

Like that trick of mine? I can appear out of thin air when lights go out! Now if you're following my ass around the back you must be wondering one thing and one thing only.....................WHAT'S DAT BOY WITH THE BIG OL' DICK GONNA DISCUSS WITH HIS OLD RUNNING BUDDY FROM HOMOSIDE TNA? WHAT WILL GO DOWN, DOWN DOWN WHEN THE MAN WITH THE LARGEST PUMP IN THE WORLD STEPS INTO THE LOCKER ROOM OF THE MAN WITH THE LARGEST GUT, PETER GILMO'?

Stopping to think a moment, he scratches his glittery helmet and some glitter falls off, slowly descending to the ground.

BIZZITCH! I FORGOT WE GOT 2 GILMO'S RUNNING AROUND THESE PARTS! We got a fat fucking ape who doesn't know how to shave properly and we got a skinny dude who's obsessed with taking losses! Which one is the real gilmo'? Well this is an easy one! I JUST TOLD YOU WHICH ONE! THE ONE THAT LOSES MORE!

NICE TRY FAT FUCK! YOUR'E THE FAKE ASS BIZZITCH AND YOU DO NOT DESERVE A SECOND OF THE DOCTOR'S TIME SO DON'T YOU EVEN BOTHER MAKING A FUCKIN APPOINTMENT! YOU MIGHT LOOK LIKE HOW THAT ASSWIPE LOOKED WHEN HE RAN WITH ME IN MY STABLE BUT YOU SURE AS FUCK WIN TOO DAMN MUCH TO BE LEGIT! NICE TRY, BIZZITCH! BETTER LUCK NEXT TIME!

He laughs and the camera can clearly see that he's been getting erect while explaining how he figured out the real Gilmour. He was not that plump a minute ago.

Now here's what I'm gonna do! I'm gonna walk into the locker room of the skinny little bitch who told me he wants to take me up on my offer! I'M ABOUT TO WALK MY HAPPY ASS RIGHT INTO GILMO'S LOCKER ROOM, FULL HARDON!

Walking down the hall and turning a few corners, bumping into some stage hands who he tells to look out for the cock, he finally arrives at the door labeled Peter Gilmour.

Here I come READY OR NOT! THE PEOPLE'S COCK IS COMING IN, RED RED HOT!

A swift kick to the door sends it open and Mr. XWF leaps into the room without even knowing what's inside. He ends up crashing right into Peter Gilmour who was doing his makeup. Ok, maybe not really doing makeup but he was looking in the mirror so you know we're going to say makeup.

Surpriiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiise! GUESS WHO MUDDA FUCKA!

Gilmour had already been sent flying into the mirror he was lookin ginto and now he has blood gushing down his face and a chard of glass sticking out of his face.

Aw heeeeeeell nawwwwww. You're bloody as fuck right now bro what da fuck you been doin in here? LEMME HELP A NIGGA OUT! COM'ERE!

Mr. XWF grabs the chunk of glass and yanks it out of Gilmour's face, tossing it out into the hall way. Gilmour is screaming and yelling like a banshee as he grabs a rag and puts it to his face to soak up some of the blood.

Bro, homie, my nigga, I am sorry for that shit. I DIDNT KNOW YOU'D BE STANDING RIGHT THERE WHEN I CAME LEAPING IN LIKE A FUCKIN' LIZARD!

Mr. XWF pats him on the back and Gilmour is still visibly upset but trying to calm down.

Gilmour: So what's the plan? You going to pick me as your partner to take down Fromo and Scorpio?

YES! YES I AM! I CHOOSE YOU, PETERCHOO!

Walking out in the hallway a man overhears this and takes exception.

"Hold the fuck on, niggas. When I beat Peter he doesn't get to choose, and his partner will be HoGm, not a winner. Sup, Pete. Wanna have round 2?"

It's Frodo! Mr. XWF can't believe it!

Hold da fuck up you god damn tom boy! Ain't you the same bizzitch who I just explained the other day that my title shot came long before you were even born so my choice trumps the living fuck outta whatever bullshit agreement you got with my man here? AINT I THE NIGGA WHO EXPLAINED DAT SHIT RIGHT TO YOU ALREADY? YOU WALKING INTO THIS ROOM RIGHT NOW IS NOT A SMART THING! WHAT IF PETER AND I BOTH TIE YOU DOWN RIGHT NOW AND FUCK YOUR PUSSY UNTIL YOU CUM ALL OVER OUR DICKS? WHAT THEN? WHAT THEN? YOU GOT A STIP AGAINST THAT? YOU GOT A RULE THAT SAYS MR. XWF CAN'T MAKE YOU CUM?

"Au contraire, that sounds like a Smackins party. Make me cum. Make me cum hard. Speaking of cum, why Pete got blood dripping from his face like it was cum?"

That's because he's on his facial period right now baby boy BUT THAT'S BESIDES THE POINT! Let's ask ol' Gilmo' what he thinks about this tag situation! He made this agreement with you right? He wants to team with me right? I SAY WE HUDDLE UP!

Mr. XWF grabs Peter's arm and yanks him in between where he and Frodo are standing. Peter is facing Mr. XWF with Frodo directly behind Peter now.

Let's hear it Peter! Does your agreement with that creepy little tom boy overrule my choice to have you as my partner? WELL? WELL? WELL???

As he's asking well, he is actually humping Peter. Each time he humps, Peter is pushed back into Frodo whi humps Peter's ass! Peter turns around to push Frodo back and tell him to stop humping his ass but Mr. XWF grabs Peter's shoulder and spins him back around.

Bizzitch! I axed you a question YEAH I SAID AXED, LIKE AN AX! NOW ANSWER IT!

Another hump to Peter from Mr. XWF, this time harder and Peter stumbles back into Frodo who lunges forward and humps Peter's ass, pushing him back into Mr. XWF.

Picture the scene from a Night at the Roxbury where they keep humping the lady..........oh fuck it here's a clip:

Ok, so the guy on the right is Mr. XWF. The guy on the left is Frodo. The woman would be Peter in this case.

Another big hump from Mr. XWF: I want Peter as my partner! IT'S MY CHOICE! WHAT THE COCK WANTS, THE COCK GETS! DEAL WITH IT!

Another big hump from Frodo: "Not when I beat him and choose his partner! Oh, keep this up. Just like the eye of Sauron. Ooooh yeah."

Another big hump from Mr. XWF: Fuck that! FUCK THAT! BY DEFAULT THIS GOES BACK TO THE MAN WHO HAS TEAMED WITH ME IN THE PAST AND THAT WAS PETER GILMO'! WE RAN IN HOMOSIDE TNA TOGETHER BIZZITCH! YOU CAN'T STOP ME FROM PICKING HIM!

Another big hump from Frodo: "Why would you even want him? He lost to Swagmire? And got raped."

They continue to hump, more furiously, more fuiousy as Gilmour blood gets all over the place, spilling out of his face as he has already dropped the rag when the humping began. His head is bobbing around like one of those things you put on your car dash board and its head goes crazy when you drive over a bunch of speed bumps!

Nigga I don't see no fuckin GM in here telling me I can't have my way! I WANT PETER!

"Why would you want him? His dick is too tiny to do anything, and he wipes horribly."

Oh yeah? What's wiping have to do with tagging? All'z I know is that when I have him HE WILL BE WILLING! HE WANTS ME! HE NEEDS ME! HE CRAVES THIS BIIIIIG OL' DEEEEEEEEEYICK!

"He said he liked it with me. Said it was great. Guess how often he calls now. Never!

What?????? WHAT? IS THIS TRUE PETER GILMO'? THIS SHIT TRUE? DID YOU HAVE HIS COCK INSIDE OF YOU AND ENJY THAT SHIZZIT? AND THEN YOU NEVER CALLED HIM BACK? NIGGA THAT AIN'T RIGHT!

Frodo and Mr. XWF are both humping Gilmour back and forth so violently that he can't even respond. He's getting light headed from all the blood he's losing as that wound keeps gushing. Each hump harder than the last it seems the blood is being forced out even more than what it would normally be.

Don't go limp on a nigga now bitch! DON'T YOU GO LIMP ON ME BOY! ANSWER THE QUESTION! BECAUSE IF YOU HAD HIM CUM IN YOUR ASS AND ENJOYED IT! OUR DEAL IS OFFFFFFFFF!

Gilmour finally drops down to his knees and falls forward to the floor unconscious from blood loss and over humping. Mr. XWF and Frodo both freeze, both visibly erect. They look down at the bloody man they just violated and then at each other.

Uh...................

"Is he...?"

I think he is. I think we killed him! FUCK! LET'S GET DA FUCK OUTTA HERE!

Mr. XWF actually leaps over the body and over Frodo in one single bound, zipping out of the door lighting fast and around the corner out of sight! Frodo looks down at the body like he has ideas but then also decides it's best to run out of the room just in case this was a murder.

A few seconds later somebody walking by sees the door kicked open with the bloody scene inside. The random backstage person calls some EMTs and they rush in to help revive Peter Gilmour who is delusional, mumbling something about cocks and who he wants to kill. An EMT tries to help wipe down his bloody face and Gilmour pushes him back and starts to yell, kicking everyone out of his locker room. The EMTs look at the camera and one of them says: "well at least he's alive. he will be ok."

Sadly, we fade away.

Back to the ring. It took a while, and many of the front row fans have been traumatized and left already, but after about another 30 minutes we're ready to roll once again with a brand new ring all set up...

Mastermind
- vs -
Outsider Joel
Standard, One Fall

The fans are finally settled down and are ready for the next match!

As soon we hear this theme, we see that Joel slowly makes it down to the ring. He steps on the steel steps and climbs on the Top Turnbuckle and raises his fist to the crowds and then he jumps off the top turnbuckle and does a Kung Fu Stance as the bell rings.

A few moments later...

The lights go out for several seconds as the fans wait in anticipation...

Finally they come back on and Mastermind is seen standing on the top rope waving to the crowd!

Outsider Joel motions for him to come down and fight. Mastermind takes his time and once he is ready, the ref signals for the bell.

DING DING DING!

The two men lock up with Mastermind immediately going for a headlock. He wrenches it in for a few seconds before Joel shoots him toward the ropes to escape. Joel catches the returning Mastermind with a well timed dropkick that sends Mastermind rolling under the bottom rope to the outside. Joel quickly follows but Mastermind instantly slides back into the ring, now controlling the ring as Joel looks in from the outside. Mastermind backs up and allows Joel into the ring slowly...

The two lock up again and Mastermind gets the upper hand with a quick arm drag takedown. Joel scrambles to his feet and charges only to be taken down by a drop toe hold from Mastermind who immediately gets back up and drops an elbow across the back of Joel before locking in a grounded headlock. Joel is unable to get back up but he extends his leg far enough to the bottom rope so the ref breaks the hold. Mastermind is quick to oblige and allows Joel to his feet, but Joel uses this chance to burst toward Mastermind and surprise him with a stiff chop to the throat that sends him reeling back. Joel follows up with a quick roundhouse kick that takes Mastermind off his feet and Joel drops down for the cover...

...KICKOUT!

Joel elbows Mastermind in the face several times while mounting him. He headbutts him and then jumps up off of him, leaping into the air to drive both of his feet into Mastermind's chest! Mastermind holds his chest in pain as Joel now goes to climb the ropes...

He measures up Mastermind...

HE LEAPS! OUTSIDER STOMP! He just blasted Mastermind with that double foot stomp off the top rope! Mastermind's chest may be caved in!

Joel hooks the leg for the pin...

...KICKOUT!!!! Joel can't believe it! He sits there looking up at the ref holding up three fingers but the ref shakes his head NO.

Wait! Mastermind pulls the seated Joel into a crucifix pin! Mastermind has it!

...KICKOUT! Joel storms to his feet like a maniac and kicks Mastermind in the head and then stomps several times before pulling him up. Joel goes to lift him in a suplex position but Mastermind blocks it... Mastermind with a suplex of his own! Mastermind follows up with a lightning fast leg drop but then gets right back up to jump higher and hit a more devastating leg drop, both of them landing perfectly across Joel's throat and flattening him out. Mastermind plays to the fans a little and they give a generous reaction as he pulls Joel right up and into a DDT.. but wait! Joel pushes Mastermind off and goes for a big roundhouse, but Mastermind ducks into a sweep that takes Joel right back off his feet. Mastermind plants his feet and waits, stalking the now dazed Joel who is slowly rising...

Mastermind shoots himself backwards into the ropes to gain momentum and catches the rising Joel with a flying clothesline! He calls that one the Mind Changer! Joel is down and out after that one!

Mastermind gets amped up and slams his hands down across the top rope s the fans pick up!

He goes right down after Joel and locks him in The Mind Sleeper! He's got it locked in tight! Joel is nowhere near the ropes as he is helpless to escape, and as he weakens the referee leans in to check the hold. After a few more seconds Mastermind releases the hold and instantly transitions into... THE MIND CONTROLLER!!! That's his patented version of the boston crab! Joel's entire body must be aching after this succession of moves!

Joel screams in pain and reaches toward the ropes and tries to pull himself closer to them. Mastermind has no trouble dragging Joel back to the dead center of the ring and applying FULL pressure, almost breaking Joel's entire body in half!

Joel lifts his hand...

It's shaking...

It's shaking...

HE TAPS!

Mastermind releases the hold and the ref raises his hand to a large ovation as the bell rings!

Winner: Mastermind

Frost
- vs -
Tony Santos
- vs -
Frodo Smackins
TLC/Last Person Standing!

Announcer: This match can ONLY be won by last man standing rules, aka a 10 count on BOTH opponents simultaneously. For example, if two men are down and the referee is counting to 10 but ONE man gets up, the count is broken for BOTH men. A true "last man standing out of three men" ten count must be had to crown the victor.

Tables, ladders and chairs (oh my!) line the ring and are in full effect for this match as the introductions begin...

"A Lesson Never Learned" hits, roaring guitars filling the arena. Tony Santos descends down the entrance ramp, black trench coat on his back, taking slow, confident strides toward the ring. The disdain from the crowd pouring in, Tony Santos takes it all in with a smirk that would put Alex Rodriguez to shame.

The chorus (Could be the end of the world, I'd still be laid here on my own, wasting my life away!!!) hits, Santos ascends the stairs and climbs the turnbuckle, one hand raised in the air. Boos mixed with indecision rain in from the crowd, Tony still smiling, still loving the life he lives and the job he holds.

Santos jumps off of the turnbuckle and hits the mat with his two feet, giving one more raised arm to the crowd, then turning toward the entrance ramp, awaiting his opponents.

After a few more moments...

The lights in the arena fade to black. The sound of a howling winters wind plays through the pa system, and the arena begins to feel colder.

After the sound of the wind ceases, "A Heavy Price" by Steven McDonald starts to play.

The arena is filled by an icey blue light. Snow appears to be falling from the ceiling all around the arena.

White smoke fills the stage and ramp area, as a figure is raised from the elevator in the middle of the stage. Dressed in a black hooded trench coat. The song begins to pick up tempo ever so slightly, as the figure steps slowly from the stage down to the ramp. He doesn't look towards any of the fans in the arena, its like he doesn't even know they are there.

He continues to walk at the same slow pace, until he reaches the base of the ring. He jumps flat footed onto the ring apron and as soon as his feet meet the mat, the lighting in the arena goes back to its normal shine. The figure steps through the middle and top rope before slowly walking to the nearest corner.

The figure stands in the corner of the ring, slowly reaching for the hood on his trench coat. He grasps the hood on either side with both hands and flips it back, revealing a pale skinned man with shining ice blue eyes, known as Frost. He slowly removes his trench coat and folds it over his left arm before lowering it to a ring attendant.

CRACK!!! Frost's attention is immediately drawn to Tony Santos crashing down to his knees after being struck in the back!

BY FRODO SMACKINS WIELDING A STEEL CHAIR!

CRACK! A second shot, this time to the back of Tony's head sends him face down to the canvas as Frost remains ever calm, staring intently as the destruction already unfolding before him...

DING DING DING!

The match officially begins but Frodo is already going to work on Santos, jamming the chair straight down into his spine repeatedly before throwing the chair and rushing out to grab a ladder. Frodo slides the ladder into the ring and leaves it laying while opening it to place Tony's head in between the steel. Frodo climbs the turnbuckle and gets ready to dive toward the ladder and crush Tony's head!

CRASH! Not today!

Frost just darted toward Frodo and before he knew what was coming Frost was already shoving him off of the top turnbuckle and down through one of the tables that's set up at ringside! Frost stands there, looking over the ropes just a little too calmly as Frodo lies in a pile of broken wood. Frost turns his attention to Santos who is pulling his head out from between the ladder. Santos is dazed as he stands and turns to face Frost...

Fireman's carry into a cutter INTO THE LADDER! Frost caught Santos completely off guard with that one!

Out at ringside Frodo is still down. The referee sees that Frodo and Tony are both down at the SAME time, which prompts the start of our 10 count!

...4... Frodo begins pushing pieces of wood away from him and pulling himself up out of the mangled mess. The referee stops the count as Frodo reaches his feet and motions for Frost to come out of the ring after him. Frost decides to exit the opposite side of the ring and he grabs a chair which he takes with him as he walks around the ring very slowly, inching toward Frodo. Frodo grabs a chair of his own and runs right up to Frost and they both begin having a chair battle, CLING, CLANG, CRUNCH! Chair on chair, strike after strike as both men keep deflecting each others shots until Frodo goes low! OH!!!! He just jammed the leg of the folded chair into Frost's groin!!!

Frost goes down to his knees as... CRACK!!!! The shot to the side of his head from Frodo actually busts him open! Frodo throws down the chair... DDT INTO THE CHAIR!

Frost is out like a light!

Frodo turns his attention to an incoming and airborne Tony Santos! Santos nailed him with that swan dive over the top rope! Santos is first to his feet as Frodo starts to recover and Santos delivers a running dropkick that sends Frodo into the barrier. Santos grabs a ladder and sets it up. He grabs the steep steps and throws the top half off so there's a nice steel platform that Tony then places Frodo on top of. Tony smashes his elbow into Frodo's forehead a few times and then steps up onto the steel platform, jumping as high as he can and driving his boot straight down into Frodo's skull.

Santos turns to the ladder and climbs it....

It takes measures Frodo up and takes aim...

HE LEAPS!

THE TONY AWARD! (i.e. shooting star press)

Frodo moves out of the way! Tony just drive his own ribs straight down into the steel steps! The hallow echo that goes through the entire arena is sickening as Tony literally is sent bouncing off of the steel and crashing a couple feel away after impact. He is groaning in pain and holding his ribs as he rolls around on the ground not too far from Frost who has just stood back to his feet...

Frost dumps a ladder over on top of Santos!

And another!

And a third! Santos is buried under three ladders as Frost now picks up the steel steps and walks over toward the pile but out of the corner of his eye he sees Frodo heading in, and BAM!!! Frost sends the steps right in Frodo's direction full force! Frodo is literally sent flying back by the impact and the corner of those steps just broke his flesh open. His left cheek is pouring blood!

Frost retrieves the steps and goes back toward the Tony/ladder pile and he throws the steps down on top of the pile. A grunt from Tony can be heard from under all that steel as Frost then quickly enters the ring and scales the turnbuckle... he leaps off with an insane suicide dive off the top rope just letting himself crash down into all that steel and crush Tony even further! The steps slide off of the ladders as Frost skids off of the steel and hits into the barricade with a "Holy shit... holy shit" chant erupting from the fans. All three men are down!

The referee surveys the scene and almost looks like he's about to begin a ten count. He's waiting for any of the three to get up so he can begin a count on the two who are left fallen.

Frodo is the first man back to his feet, wiping blood from his face and quickly bringing some tables into the ring. The referee is counting Santos and Frost down as Frodo sets up the tables in the ring...

...Frost starts to move... 6

...Frost pulls himself up with the help of the barricade he has crashed into earlier. He leans back against it catching his breath and looking down at the pile of ladders with Tony under them, and into the ring where Frodo has set up two tables side by side with a third table ON TOP of the two! It's a table mountain!

Frost continues to catch his breath as Frodo continues bringing objects into the ring. He's tossing chairs in and sliding more ladders into the ring and has even found a mini ladder that's about 1/3rd the size of all the others. He sets up the mini ladder and climbs up it, holding his arms out and yelling out at Frost.

Frost steps over the pile of ladders and... and... wait! A hand is grabbing his ankle! Santos has a hold of Frost at ringside as Frodo gets back down off of his mini ladder, folds it back up, and launches it as hard as he can to the outside, smacking Frost in the face with it! Frost goes down as Santos starts crawling out of the steel pile and trying to get back into the ring...

Baseball slide from Frodo to Santos! He is sent flying back and trips over the ladders laying behind him. Santos and Frost are both down as the dwarf king celebrates in the ring!

...Frost starts to stir...

....Frost pulls himself up at 9 to break the count!

Frodo steps out of the ring onto the ring apron and dives toward Frost but Frost moves out of the way allowing Frodo to crash into Tony Santos. Frost pulls Frodo up and rolls him into the ring, following after him and capturing him in a full nelson slam that he directs straight into the tables that Frodo had set up! The closest table breaks as the table that had been placed on top of it falls down flat on top of Frodo. Frost stomps down onto the table with Frodo trapped under it and then picks up the table to throw it aside.

He yanks Frodo up and straight into a front facelock. Frost wraps his arm over Frodo's neck. He lifts Frodo up into a vertical suplex position and then moves his arm from around the opponents neck, and as the Frodo falls back down he is caught in a side slam position and driven down into a steel chair! My god! He just delivered WINTER'S BITE into a steel chair!

Frost turns his attention to the outside where Santos is yet again starting to stand. Frost hurries out of the ring and rolls Santos back in, following him in and dropping an elbow across the back of Santos' head before he can stand. A few stomps to Tony before Frost grabs him around the throat and peels him off the canvas, lifting him straight into a choke slam that he transitions into a devastating back breaker! He actually lets Tony's body lie across his knee for a few seconds, motionless, before shoving Tony's now limp body off of his knee and standing back up.

The referee begins a count on the fallen Tony Santos and Frodo Smackins...

...but no! Frost pushes the referee out of the way so he can grab Santos and apply THE COLD SHOULDER! (yes lock submission)

The referee throws his hands up and isn't sure what to do as Frost keeps the hold locked in.... and after a few seconds TONY TAPS!

The referee starts yelling to Frost that this is NOT a submission match but Frost is only responding by applying MORE pressure.

Frost looks like he could pop a vein with how hard he's wrenching on Tony with that submission until he finally releases it and Tony lies completely motionless on the canvas. Frost turns back to Frodo who is starting to stir... Frost grabs one of the tables and sets it up in the middle of the ring. He starts toward Frodo who is hunched over and... SHAYOUKEN! Oh my god! Frodo just blasted Frost with that jumping uppercut out of nowhere! Frost is actually sent up and back, CRASHING THROUGH THE TABLE HE JUST SET UP!

Frodo stumbles back into the ropes and catches them to hold himself up as both men are down and the ref begins the count...

Still no movement from either man!

Frost is starting to move his arm! He's starting to slowly blink his eyes...

Frost must have heard the 9 count because something within him forces him to let out a loud grunt and push himself to his feet but Frodo was ready and waiting for just that... SPLLLLLAT!!!!!

What the fuck was that?!?!?!?!

Frodo had a sock???! AND IT'S FILLED WITH BUTTER?!!!!

Frodo beats the butter sock into Frost's head repeatedly as Frost tries to cover up and stumbles back, tripping over some debris that was behind him and landing on top of Tony Santos. Frodo winds up and gets ready for a big hammer swing straight down into Frost with that butter sock!

SPLAT!!!!

Frost moved out of the way! Butter just broke through that sock and got all over Tony Santos' face!

Frodo is spun around and has a chair jammed into his gut by Frost, who sets up the chair and lifts Frodo up over his shoulders in a modified fireman's carry, in which Frodo is held diagonally across Frost's back with Frodo's legs across one shoulder and his head under Frost's opposite shoulder, held with a facelock. Frost spins simultaneously, throwing Frodo's legs off his shoulder and absolutely drilling him into that steel chair! THE CUTTING EDGE! Frost just delivered the Cutting Edge RIGHT INTO THAT CHAIR! The chair almost explodes to pieces as one of its legs goes flying off and the back of the chair is sent sliding out of the ring as a result of Frodo's body being driven straight down into it.

Frost immediately pushes himself back up almost too soon as he stumbles back a few steps and has to grab the ropes to catch himself. He leans into them with his eyes wide and focuses on both of his opponents who are laid out and motionless now....

...still no movement from either man...

.......................TENNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

The ref calls for the bell as Frost lets himself sink back down to the canvas for a second to catch his breath after that battle, and he wipes some of the blood from his head before the ref walks over to him and lifts his hand in victory.

Winner: Frost

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (06-04-2014), Mr. XWF (06-04-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (06-04-2014), Rain (06-07-2014)
Mastermind Offline
Active in XWF

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

06-04-2014, 06:59 PM

That's how the Mind Controller officially works.

OOC: Wahoo, another win. Bad luck Outsider Joel, thanks for the back and forth week. I honestly thought you had that match. Catch you again soon maybe.

Overall - 60 Wins 102 Losses 8 Technicals 2 Draws 1 No Contest
Comeback Record - 10 Wins 24 Losses 1 Draw
7th Year Record 2023 - 5 Wins 16 Losses
6th Year Record 2022 - 5 Wins 8 Losses 1 Draw
5th Year Record 2020 - 7 Wins 12 Losses 1 No Contest
4th Year Record 2019 - 12 Wins 1 Draw 21 Losses
3rd Year Record 2018 - 6 Wins 2 Losses
2nd Year Record 2015 - 1 Wins 9 Losses 2 Technical
1st Year Record 2014 - 24 Wins 34 Losses 6 Technicals

February 2020 Star of The Month
November 2014 Star Of The Month

Former XWF Thursday Night Anarchy Champion - 2022 - 1 Successful Defence
Former Three Time X-Treme Champion
Former Television Champion - 129 Days (Just the 4th TV Champion to break 100 days, and now 4th on the all time list)
Former Two Time Ark of the Covenant Champion
Lost in the 1st Round of the Woodstock Open - Wrestlestock 2019
Semi Finalist in the XWF King of the Ring 2020

50TH CAREER WIN vs TOMMY WISH - Wednesday Night Warfare - 2ND SEPTEMBER 2020

100TH CAREER LOSS vs BOB D - Weekend Warfare - 12TH AUGUST 2023

150TH MATCH vs HGH
100TH MATCH vs LUX - FOR THE TELEVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
50TH MATCH vs DUNCAN B DEADLY

HAVE APPEARED IN 21 PAY PER VIEW MATCHES IN XWF HISTORY

Check out my page for victories and losses

UPDATED

https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PA...CTILrW/pub

[Image: misfits.png]

[Image: Misfits2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-04-2014, 07:06 PM

Mr xwf ur a dead man

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

06-04-2014, 10:41 PM

You have to admit Frodo made some fairly valid points during our meeting of the minds. Let's schedule a new meeting for let's say next Warfare? SOUND GOOD MY NIGGA? I THINK WE CAN HASH THIS SHIZZIT OUT LIKE TRUE PLAYAZ!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
Rain (06-07-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

06-05-2014, 04:55 PM

how about u can suck my dick!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Rain (06-07-2014)
Rain Offline
The Queen of Queer

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

06-07-2014, 01:46 AM

Buy two sucks, get the third suck free, darling. <3

~ r.

#Long
#Strong

|down tah get the friction on|

[Image: tumblr_m5auxnw2cw1rpbrv4o1_400.gif]

[Image: MGhanddance.gif]

[Image: roxbury-o.gif]

[Image: tumblr_lredtuXr5Y1qh3z0ro1_500.gif]

--never let FroYo sit shotgun--

[Image: Dahvie-vanity-botdf-crew-31823997_zpsgzuqvwx0.gif]

iAm fluid... my gender, my sexuality, my personality...
as fluid as the drops of water pouring down upon us from the heavens above

Former 24/7 Xtreme Champion [x1]
Born: 10.31.89 -- Died: 09.13.13 | ReBorn: 08.11.2014 | #emoHero | #BROKEN

@the_rain_storm (on forum) | @the_rain_storm (on twitter) | FaceSpace | The YouTubezz
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

06-07-2014, 11:56 AM

smdfh

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Rain (06-07-2014), Unknown Soldier (06-07-2014)