Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 07:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Xtreme Files Part One
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-04-2014, 03:12 AM

He walked down the hallway toward the office of his superiors. He was a rookie in this business. Fresh out of the FBI traiming academy of (REDACTED). This would be his first ever official assignment for the organization. The young man was well dressed in his black and white G-man suit. His black hair back in his ponytail, sunglasses perched on the bridge of his nose. Of course he was clean shaven. As he stepped through the door, the grizzled veteran looked up from his paperwork. There are no smiles. The level of professionalism is higher than any ever witnessed in any business. The director offered the young man a seat.

"Agent Harris, take a seat."

"Thank you, sir." He sat down across from the older man. "Your secretary said you have a mission for me?"

"Yes. Observe the screen."

Suddenly, a large hdtv screen lit up on the wall on the east side of the room, near a water cooler. Security footage from a local gas station played. At first there was just the clerk. A young black man wearing the uniform. Nothing outstanding. Then, the door opened to the store. In walked a man..a huge man. He wore a pair of boots, blue jeans, Misfits t-shirt, and a black duster. The director zoomed in on the man's face, which was very demonic looking. Sharp cheek bones. Sharp eartips. Dark obsidian eyes. The director paused the video.

"Meet Cain."

"Cain, sir?"

The director nodded his head, swallowing back tears. The young black male on the tape was very familiar, at least to him.

"Yes, son. Cain. The man you see on that tape is believed to be the two thousand year old son of Adam and Eve."

"Sir, with all due respect, please don't joke with me."

"I'm afraid I'm not joking, Agent. We've gotten our hands on his DNA and tested it. It matches no known person living today."

"That's...impossible."

"Watch."

Fast forward.

The director fast forwarded the tape to where Cain was about to attack the young man. The young man pulled a Colt and fired at Cain, hitting him in the chest, blowing a huge hole in it. The young agent's eyes went wide as the bullets fell out on the floor, the hole closing. Cain doing what he always does...ripping the young man to shreds. Eating his heart. Then picking up the gun and shooting the camera with the gun

"Oh....my...god."

"That young man..." his eyes welled up with tears. "...my son. That's what has brought my attention to this."

"Oh...but of course you cannot get involved yourself, right?"

"Right. Which is where you come in, Agent Harris."

Family. Kids. Agent John Harris had those as well. On one hand, that made him want this case. On the other, he knew that becoming involved might not be a good thing. What if the Beast found out and killed HIS family? However, hearing of the man's pain drove him. He knew someone had to get vengeance for his director. He sighed as his conundrum began haunting him already.

Meanwhile

Her breathing quickened as she heard his footfalls behind her. The woods were dark, lit with a full moon. Misty. In fact, that was this young blonde in a t-shirt and panties' name. Misty hid behind a nearby tree, her left ankle swollen and throbbing. Cain stepped into the clearing, sniffing the air.

"Come on out, slut. You're on your period, I know you're here. I can SMELL tuna!"

Misty held her breath, trying not to cry. She knew he would hear her. Her mistake was probably offering to suck his dick for his autograph. She looked down at her ample breasts, the ink still fresh. As she looked up, she shrieked.

"AHH!"

He put his finger on her lips.

"Shhhh....don't worry Misty. I am not going to kill you. I just want to give you a memento of our meeting."

The dumbass smiled.

"Oh? Really?"

"Mmmm hmm. You can take pictures and put it on your facebook. Just...trust me, Misty."

She closed her eyes as the Beast dragged his canines across her neck...then...she began screaming loudly as he bit down into her neck and began using his claws to carve his autograph into her flesh. But deep down...Misty loved it. The camera panned upwards towards the full moon, the screams turning into moans of both pain and pleasure. And a lion like roar filled the night...

Back In the Office

The director went over the notes with young Agent Harris, examples appearing on the screen as he explained.

"Subject has the ability to heal very quickly, coupled with enhanced senses. Enhanced senses are believed to be used for hunting prey. Also, the subject's speed is ungodly, as is his strength. He..."

"Wait. Isn't this a better suited case for the X-Files division, sir?"

The director sighed and shook his head.

"Yes, unfortunately, but Mulder and Scully were unavailable. Seeing as how they were actors and do not exist. There is no X-files division of the FBI, Harris. UFOs? Weather experiments. Abductions? Water headed gay dudes with a penchant for sodomy. This is the first real threat the FBI has ever encountered. A real monster, if you will. You, Harris, were the top of your class at Quantico, so we put you on this case. We need you to find an eliminate this monster before he kills again."

"But he looks invincible! How can I kill what cannot die!?"

"Keep your voice down, son..." responded the director sharply. "...this is G4 Classified. Only you and a hand full of mercenaries will know about this. Your mission is to investigate and eliminate Cain. Actually, capture him so that we may study him, but he killed my son, so..."

"Understood, sir..."

Mercenaries? X-Files? Cain uncharacteristically raping ayoung blonde? What's next?

-To Be Continued-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post