Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-06-2024, 04:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Look around son.
Waylon Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

06-03-2014, 05:24 AM

We see Waylon sitting in his mansion watching Mastermind’s promo from earlier today, and when I say mansion I mean a one room log cabin with an outhouse beside of it.

What the fuck is this shit. I don’t know whether to be worried or tell this motherfucker thank you. He just kept telling me you are so good I’m nervous to fight you.

Well hey feller did you see that chick sucking on my cock last week. You must have wanted to do that to. I also saw where you have been anticipating a match with me. Are you gay or just love country boys like me.

I know my long hair may come off a little feminine but I aint know queer boy. I aint sucking no damn cock. I might do a lot of nasty shit , but sucking cock aint one of them.

I might let a man suck my cock but that don’t mean I’m gay. I mean hell I ain’t the one with the cock in my mouth, and their aint nothing wrong with a good blow job.

No matter if it’s a sheep dog or a cousin. A blowjob is a blowjob. Just ask Frodo Smackins.

Also there is no such thing as barely losing. I don’t give a damn if you tripped and knocked yourself out and you clearly would’ve won if you didn’t, a loss is a loss.

As bad as losing sucks it’s still a damn fact. I can remind you come Monday.

You either win or lose and Mr.XWF did win Monday, but don’t get to cocky over that bub. I’m gonna whip you like my momma whipped me when I was a boy after catching me and that sheep spooning in that their shed.

If you were smart you would cancel next week on madness. I think you have a better chance on warfare.

I don’t think you get it man. I just don’t think you do. I don’t know where you come from but when I see a promo I usually don’t get compliments. If you think that is making me think of you as some nice ass that I’m going to shake your hand before the match and hug you after the fact.

[Image: black-and-white-boy-boys-love-crying-gay....jpg?w=468]

Fuck that son you better look around this place aint full of rainbows and unicorns and everyone hugging and laughing.

This place is full of bitches with aids big cocks hanging loose, and a fat homo that got but plugged by another fat homo. And then on top of that you have a guy running around trying to act like that fat home that got fucked.

This place is far from what you are expecting. But if you wanna a match that bad with me you got it feller. I just feel sorry for you come Monday cause after the match I’m going to make you realize what fighting in the XWF is like, and I don’t think you’ll like it!

[Image: profilepic_857.jpg?dateline=1399292049]
Edit Hate Post Like Post