Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 03:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Arryn Conolly can still fuck off.
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-31-2014, 09:34 AM

"Arry, it's so sad that you act so high and mighty, and yet you miss all the points. I did in fact say that you're only getting an ME because of me, and I did say that you're a low card scrub.Correct I did say I don't give a fuck how things work. Now, me pointing these out doesn't creat a paradox, nor does it contradict, not if you catch the meaning. The meaning behind it is simple, really simple. I'm reminding you of what you are. Not just in this fed, but in life. In life, and the XWF, you are in fact just that lump of shit. You know the one I mean, the one that you get stuck to the paper when you wipe. It drop from the asshole, just gets caught in the hair and dangles until you wipe it clean, then it smooshes up in the paper. That's you, or more accurately you're the corn in said lump.

You're still shit, but you're slightly prettier than the other shit surrounding you. And in the end, there are a lot of other lumps of corn in the shit filled toilet just like you. You're not a special snow flake, you're not going to, how does Rihana put it? Oh yeah, shine bright like a diamond. You will not shine bright. And Diamonds don't shine, they refract. Science, bitch. Anyway, you're not going to glisten in anyone's hearts and minds. Want me to fill you in more specifically why? It's simple, and someone who has done your research should know it. You did claim to do research, right? Of course you did. That's everyone's counter.

See, you're trying to play the crazy cute girl card, while still being a stuck up cunt. We have that. We have that in spades. Look at Calamity Trigger, look at Diaz, look at Olive Pendershore, look at Michael McBride, and then there's even the latest attempt at being special. Kendall Sawyer. Look how many of them are still here running their mouth like they're better than anyone. Did you actually think no one would catch on to the cookie cutter personality? Do girls where you're from seriously act like this, or are you just trying to imitate an Ellen Page movie? Cause lemme tell you, Juno, it doesn't exactly work for you. Maybe because it's so over played it hurts.

I also want to add, Morbid didn't end Mandii's victory streak. He didn't pin her in a match, he caught her on the street and pinned her for her title. That wasn't a match, homes. I was the first match that Mandii Rider lost. Sorry, doll face, your research wasn't as spot on as you'd like. But continue to mention how I lost to Tommy Gunn, or NAZI, but neglect the part where I specifically said I don't win all the time, where I pointed out that I've lost. Wait a second, listen to this replay.

Quote:What else have I done of note? Look at Tommy Gunn, one of the baddest mother fuckers to join this fed in a while, much more so than you. Look how hard he had to work to put me down, or Sebastian Duke. I'm not always a winner, I will not lie and claim I am, but I am not someone you can step over and win. Ask Nathaniel Idenhaus.

I specifically mentioned losing to Nazi and to Tommy Gunn. You seriously just took 2 of my examples and gave them back to me? Did you not think I would notice? Come on, chump change. Step up the goddamn game. You're acting pretty janky out there. Think you can keep from doing that again? I promise to keep calling you on it if you promise to not work on it. It's just lazy, Arryn. Shame on you. I really had hoped for better than this, Arryn, but alas you've disappointed me. Now I'm going to have to 100% redact my offer. No, Arryn Conolly I will not sleep with you. I will not give you the greatest pleasure you'll ever experience.

But I will continue to explain some things, because you clearly are not capable of getting them on your own. I'll try and be simple. See, I do care that you're hanging out with worse versions of McBride, which says a lot about how low quality you are. I do care that you're being enough to have your meetings in a McDonalds, and I do care that you carry a butterfly knife with you as you try and sell assault rifles. Why do I care about these things? Because if I'm facing someone on the same intellectual level as Barney Green I need to know. I really think if we gave you, Alexandra Callaway, Micah, and that girl whose dating my brother the same IQ test you would score the lowest, which if you've done your research like you claim you would know what that means. Or are we going back to the point where we all know you didn't, you just took examples I gave and tried to rehash them as your own? Are you Steve Jobs now? Hey, that makes me either Xerox of Microsoft. If you're not getting my references there it's ok.

Listen, I'm going to head off now, I have stuff to do, people to see. I've gotta move some of my product. In case you missed it, I'm good at what I do. I move Methamphetamines. And Methamphetamine like products. It's awesome. I bought the apartment complex I live in and turned all of the apartments, except the one I live in, into labs to cook up my shit. So, until we meet next, and you can apologize to my dick then and there."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post