Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Worlds Apart (RP 3)
Neil Capra Offline
Totally not crazy, I swear

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

03-06-2013, 10:15 PM

Codes and Dreamscapes

Narrator: ???

Il ne reste que quelques minutes à ma vie
Tout au plus quelques heures, je sens que je faiblis
Mon frère est mort hier au milieu du désert
Je suis maintenant le dernier humain de la terre.

The world around you begins to shake violently. The ground crumbles under your feet. Is this it? Is this your end? The buildings around you fall to the ground...

On m’a décrit jadis, quand j’étais un enfant
Ce qu’avait l’air le monde il y a très très longtemps
Quand vivaient les parents de mon arrière grand-père
Et qu’il tombait encore de la neige en hiver

The crumbling ground that's resting just below your feet begins to transform. Why aren't you running for your life? This is serious! You look around, all the buildings you saw everyday of your life are nothing more than ruins now. The ground's transformation is complete. It is now sand. Your home is now a desert.

En ces temps on vivait au rythme des saisons
Et la fin des étés apportait la moisson
Une eau pure et limpide coulait dans les ruisseaux
Où venait s’abreuver chevreuils et orignaux

The sun is up at full force now. It is sweltering, the heat. You look and look, but no matter how hard you look, there is no water source to be found. Why do you care about water, anyway? You haven't moved a damn inch since the buildings fell. Who can really blame you? Whatever's going on is some serious shit...

Mais moi je n’ai vu qu’une planète désolante
Paysages lunaires et chaleur suffocante
Et tous mes amis mourir par la soif ou la faim
Comme tombent les mouches…
Jusqu’à c’qu’il n’y ait plus rien…
Plus rien…
Plus rien…

A giant hole opens up in the middle of the sandy wasteland you once called home. Every second it doubles in diameter. You want to run, but your legs won't let you. Almost as though you've been glued to the ground. The hole begins to suck everything it its path down into it. It gets nearer and nearer to you. This is how it all ends, it appears...

Car il ne reste que quelques minutes à la vie
Tout au plus quelques heures, je sens que je faiblis
Je ne peux plus marcher, j’ai peine à respirer
Adieu l’humanité…
Adieu l’humanité…

You make peace with whatever god you worship, tears running down your face. This is how you die. You're life's gone. Lost to some freak incident that you can't even comprehend. You look up to the sky one last time, and the tears stop. You become calm, relaxed even. You now know that since you're time is up, this goodbye is permanent. You'll finally be with your god. You tip your head to the hole, bidding the world and all its inhabitants adieu...

You wake up in your bed. It's 7:00 AM, just in time for you to get ready for work. You're not sure what you witnessed, but you know it's important. You turn off your alarm clock and get out of bed. Now you're ready to face the day...

Kim's Plans

Narrator: Neil Capra

The man stopped resisting. He's just sitting there, in the backseat. Looking at me! I wish he'd go back to struggling. That way he wouldn't see my face! If he escapes, I'm fucked. I'm going to be so fucked, it isn't even funny...

Don't worry, Neil. I'll take care of everything. I even found a way to make money on this cocksucker! You can thank me anytime...

What? We hold him for ransom? That's the easiest to think of idea in the history of ideas!

No, you idiot! Much more fun...

Oh fucking great, Kim's idea of fun...

Pull over here...

I do as the psycho bitch inside my head tells me and pull over to the side of the road, conveniently enough, next to the cornfield I woke up in. I get out of the car, and take the restaurant guy out of the backseat...

I see a toolbox in the backseat and instinctively take that out of the back, too. I place the box on the ground in front of the guy. His eyes man, his fucking eyes...

Kill him.

No!

Do it!

How will that help us?

It just will!

Fuck that!

Just then, another car pulls up behind the truck. I push the man down on the ground, and duck next to the bed of the truck. I just barely look out from the side and see the car is occupied by the three girls from the diner...

One of them gets out and walks up to me. She's on the other side of the truck now. Oh fuck, I'm so caught! She walks around the bed and is on my side. Looking down, she sees me and the restaurant employee on the ground...

She looks, happy. Exhilarated, really...

Why?

"Nice to see you again Neil!"

"Hi... I can explain this..."

"There's no need! We saw you kidnap this guy, and we followed you! We wanted to see your proficiency!

Is everyone in this town fucking nuts?!

"In fact... I could video tape this and sell it as a snuff film for some money..."

Told you we'd make money!

The lady turns the camera on, and all it get's is the sight of a hammer smashing the guy's skull. Blood flies every which way, staining the truck, the grass, and the hammer. I toss the hammer into the truck's back seat, and thank god I was wearing gloves. I decide to leave the truck there, and hitch a ride with these psycho women...

Turns out they're headed to the same place. The girl who taped the murder, Melanie her name is, shows me the tape. Damn grisly, I would say. Also smart enough to turn off the camera before the clean up. Wise lady here...

It's up on some snuff fetish website now. I hear in passing conversations that they do things like that a lot, and as such are always on the move...

I might be one of them now. However, I can rest assured of two things. One, that old man is going to get convicted as an innocent man. Second, I might've just made some new friends tonight...

Beneficial as fuck!

But, you can't get everything you want...

Finding my (Cell)Mate

Narrator: Christine Arlo

Finally, I'm deemed stable enough to have a cellmate. It's lonely as fuck in a jail cell without anyone to talk to, let me tell you that...

The cell doors open, and I'm greeted by the most butch looking woman I've seen in my entire life. Is she even a woman? I don't know, but I don't want to be rude...

"Nice to meet you!"

Cellmate: "Same..."

Not a big fan of small talk, I see...

This cell is so damn claustrophobic. It's so cramped, that with a cellmate, I can barely move! I take long, deep breaths to calm myself down. I don't need another incident and need treatment by inexperienced doctors and such...

Fuck, I am so tired! I climb into the top bunk, the one I've been sitting on this whole time. Warmth immediately fills my body as I pull this blanket up to my neck. Warmth, I think. Even with all the downsides, there's always one thing that's positive about any scenario...
Edit Hate Post Like Post