Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 08:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Jensens: RP 2
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-29-2014, 10:42 PM

Friday, May 30, 2014 – 1:17 AM EST – The Dungeon - Old Saybrook, Connecticut

Earlier tonight, I delivered a message to Cain. A message that I hope he doesn't take lightly. A the end of that message, he was ready to move. Ready to stalk. In no uncertain terms, ready to feast. He's been silent, and I kind of think he'll remain that way for a long time. Other than random mumbles here and there, not a single noise escapes his mouth.

After the message, I followed him out through the woods and into Old Saybrook. Around street corners and down dark, lonely streets. He'd settled upon an old Victorian style house. I get the feeling that he's practicing. Sharpening his skills for something bigger. Bolder. Something unheard of. Something so dark and so sinister that even I can't even fathom what it might be. The simple fact remains, that he's getting more efficient and faster with each and every home invasion and abduction he conducts.

I had said that I was beginning to enjoy this new line of work and that remains true. The fact is, I didn't even help him this time. I stood in door ways looking on as he worked alone. The first time, it was a set of parents and their only child. Then a family of four. What he took home tonight, is a family of five. A mother, a father, a little girl about two, a boy around nine, and a teenaged kid not far from driving.

Within minutes he had them all subdued and he carried them all, by hand, down the streets and through the woods back to the Compound. It's like he's getting stronger and stronger with each life he takes.

He stays away from the general population of the Brotherhood now. He enters the building only through the garage. I didn't follow him through the garage. I went in through the main doors and regretted it instantly as I was met with the High Priest of the Illuminatus, Asmodeus.

ASMODEUS: “Where the hell is he!?”

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “Where is who?”

ASMODEUS: “You know damn well who! Sebastian! My son! Where the hell is he?”

Judging by demeanor of the normally mild mannered composure of Father Asmodeus, I'm guessing now is not the time to play dumb.

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “He's been in the Dungeon.”

ASMODEUS: “Doing what?”

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “....”

He slams a rolled up newspaper against my chest. I unravel it and read the headline. 'Saybrook Serial Killer?' It mentions the three we brought here were only considered missing, but suspected something worse, and the four that he burned alive in that house.

ASMODEUS: “Is that what he's been up to?”

I don't answer right away. Instead, I continue skimming the article for any tell tale signs of any witnesses or evidence. According to the article, they have nothing.

ASMODEUS: “Jacob Anderson! Is he the Saybrook Serial Killer!?”

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “Forgive me Father, but he's your son. You know exactly what he's capable of when his mind is off. And his mind is most certainly off. So, I ask you, what the hell do you think the answer is to that question?”

ASMODEUS: “I think I have my answer.

“Perhaps you should put a leash on him.”

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “Are you serious right now? You haven't seen what I've seen. You've been up here doing whatever the hell it is that you do. I've been by his side nearly every second of every day.”

ASMODEUS: “What's he saying?”

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “Nothing.”

ASMODEUS: “You're telling me that in two weeks, he's said nothing?”

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “Exactly.”

Asmodeus lets out a deep sigh.

ASMODEUS: “It's too late now. He won't be stopped. Not until he chooses to.

“How many?”

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “Seven, and a UPS courier. Not to mention the family of five he has in the Dungeon at this very second.”

ASMODEUS: “Well... May God be with them.”

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “Not even God can save them, Father.”

Without another word, I head down the main hall toward the Dungeon. Once I'm downstairs, I'm surprised to see absolutely nothing. Complete darkness. Several quiet seconds go by and I see sparks flying, along with a sound of steel riding against stone.

He's preparing.

He's sharpening his blades and preparing to end the lives of the poor unsuspecting family that still lays sedated, somewhere around this room.

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “Father Asmodeus was asking about you.”

I didn't really expect a response and that's really what I got. Nothing more than the sound of his blades riding the stone. I had to cut the silence. There's something about him these days that makes me somewhat afraid of the dark. So, I take the opportunity to light the torches on the wall. It is only then that I notice the family, gagged and blindfolded and secured to wooden chairs. All of them, coming out of their sedation.

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “Have you seen the papers?

“Of course you haven't.”

What was I thinking?

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “They're questioning the existence of a Saybrook serial killer.”

He stops grinding for a moment and peers at me through the sickening mask. He points his blade toward the family, giving me my cue, then continues sharpening.

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “Hello, Jensen family. I'm Jacob, your host for this evenings festivities. But you may call me the Messenger.”

One by one, I begin to pull off their blindfolds. Each of them crying in terror. Each of them unsure of what is going on or where they are.

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “You see, my friends, as your host, it is my duty to explain to you what he chooses not to.”

I can't help but feel for the little one. So cute and so innocent, and in minutes, so dead.

JACOB, THE MESSENGER: “Mr. and Mrs. Jensen, tonight, you will watch your children die because he watched his. You will be powerless to stop him, because he was powerless to stop his sons murderer.

“It will be horrifying. It will be terrifying. You'll probably regurgitate your final meal.

“When its all said and done though, you shall join them.

“So, The Jensens, it is my privilege to give to you, your King of Darkness!”

Right on cue, Sebastian stands up. He lifts the youngest child and places her in the middle of the room and into a noose. He does the same with the middle boy, then the teenager. At first, I wondered why they didn't just get up and try and run away. Then I realized when he slammed them down on their knees it tripped a trigger built into the floor that locked their calves with shackles.

The parents begin their muffled screaming and the kids follow suit, like little sheep. Sebastian ejects his right dagger and with one motion, slices open the abdomen of all three children. Blood trickles then begins to pour faster and faster as they continue their screams.

He reaches up to the wall and pulls a handle. All it once, the leg shackles release and the nooses are pulled toward the ceiling. Their guts spill toward the floor. They kick and thrash for several seconds as they strangle to death. After a couple of minutes, all motion stops.

The parents continue to wail out in agony over what they just witnessed. Sebastian then casually slits the throat of Mrs. Jensen. She falls to the floor and begins to bleed out while crying and staring up at her dead children, their insides still hanging toward the floor.

That's when he focuses on the father. For some reason, he always saves them for last and also goes through the eyes. He stands over him. Mr. Jensen cries and stares up at his maker. The King of Darkness drives his dagger into the eye sockets of Mr. Jensen repeatedly. Both eyes. Until long after the man has ceased living.

After dropping Mr. Jensen to the floor, he stands back and looks around at his work. Slowly, he licks the length of the dagger clean of blood.

Fade to Darkness.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
Theo Pryce (05-30-2014)