Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 05:55 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Heyman Jews!
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-26-2014, 03:54 PM

The scene Opens to Morbid Angel…stitches in his face and an ice pack on his neck. This has not been a very Morbid friendly week…he suffered two matches that he quit on and both were something of an oddity. Claims of Morbid Angel tapping out to an Ass Pie ran rampant on the Internet and all over ESPN. Morbid’s wild claims of not tapping were all over.

-Insert Clip of Morbid on ESPN-

Morbid Angel-”That mat was so fucking dirty that I was swatting the filth away from my face and the jewish cunts in the Heyman Alliance were fucking with me the entire time….what did you expect me to do? Sit there and take all that fucking bullshit. I quit but they cut the film and made it look like I tapped…the fucking bell never even sounded. that’s what happens when you let the jews run something! They just fuck things up…fuck things up and make ME LOOK STUPID! Fuck you Paul Heyman! You fat kike! I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU! And for that matter your entire team of fagwhores! FAGWHORES!”

Morbid Angel obviously distraught over the nature of this supposed loss. None could actually admit it was in fact a loss but critics and haters alike ran with it and teased Morbid Angel for everything he was worth and this made him grow increasingly mad. How dare they say he actually lost when he was attacked! Attacked by a pack of smelly hobo’s

Morbid Angel-”Hello, I am Morbid Angel of the XWF. I decided to shoot a video to talk about a few things…Not that snake in the grass Vellore or the Heyman Alliance…though they cost me a few minutes of victory…I bet money that they cannot even show you where I lost! LIARS! Morbid has yet to lose on an RTX…and isn’t that some bullshit…I beat this Romulus and then he gets the fucking RTX title? What in the fucking hell is going on? Then I turn my back on the RTX and I get stuck in a match against Frodo Smackins and Arryn…two fucking jokes! I’ve met with Frodo before when he helped me find a cell phone then the motherfucker jumped me in the ring with the help of 9 other fighters! He punched me once then I slapped him! Right in the fucking face! Frodo Smackins! I will treat you like I did your brother! Like a fucking dog! I destroyed your brother in the ring! And I will destroy you! This isn’t over! Morbid Angel is all about VICTORY! VICTORY GODDAMN YOU! Its hard enough to catch a break in this motherfucker but now I have to defend against you and Arryn…couldn’t have a title for title match with Romulus…excuse me…Cain…who by the way has yet to refute what I said to him before my match! He is running from the truth! He is nothing! He is less than shit! I AM CHAMPION WORTHY! WHY AM I NOT THE RTX CHAMPION?! This is fucking bullshit! Who doesn’t want a good strong champion like the motherfucker that has yet to lose? It is odd to me. Maybe you want the weakest link to be the champion…after all this is RTX and not Madness! I AM A MOTHERFUCKING DOUBLE CHAMPION! I have the Ark and the motherfucking Xtreme title. I WANT IT ALL! I WANT THE WORLD! GIVE ME THE CHANCE! I will raise the RTX to new heights! No more scrounging around in the fucking filth of the XWF trash! Paul, Giving the title to Cain was like putting a silk hat on a pig…If I had the title then I would crush! I WOULD REIGN VICTORIOUS! And I would be a triple champion! TRIPLE! But not that titles mean much to me…LIES! THEY ARE EVERYTHING! I WANT EVERY MOTHERFUCKING LAST TITLE HERE! Give them to me! !…and by I mean Heyman…! But like I said! I am not talking about the Heyman Alliance! Fuck them! I have a match with people! Griffin! You are and I will fucking give you AIDS!…wrong show! TABLE AND DIM! HOMOSEXUAL RATS!…fuck! Wrong show again! FUCK! Fromo Faggins! That phone you helped me buy isn’t working right! I hate you for that! FIX IT!

Arryn…I don’t know you but I can already tell that you suck! Like really suck! You know why? Because you are being quiet and no one wants to be around the quiet motherfucker that has nothing to offer anyone…speak or fucking die! SPEAK OR FUCKING DIE! Don’t fuck with me! I have been known to bite motherfuckers who don’t speak! DO YOU WANT TO GET AIDS! Because I’ll fucking give you some AIDS! I don’t even fucking care!….I’ll wait for you….cunt!”

The scene fades to a Blood Red!

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Edit Hate Post Like Post