Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 07:34 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Making an Unforgettable Impression
Martin O'Connor Offline
The Original Captain America

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

03-06-2013, 03:32 PM

In a secluded part of his home in St.Paul Minnesota where cold winds howl and shriek their wintery calls we find inside Martin O'Connor and his family enjoying the warmth of their home as dinner is made and the children put on a movie and soon other relatives of his side of the family the children's grandparents who raised him to be the champion he is come forth as all are called around the table to dinner for prayer and eat

after the meal Martin goes into his room and sits at his desk to write his personal messages to himself which he has done for years since he was a bullied troubled teenager but yet it never bothered him for he refused to let it and so we look over his shoulder in hopes of seeing what there is to write

Agony...you want to act like you are an all powerful some kind of God like deity that cant be hurt by mortal man when last I checked there was only ONE TRUE GOD! and let me let you in on a hint there junior...it ain't you! then go on to say that no one is impressed by me? a man who has done more for his country whom he loves with all his heart and would gladly die to defend it than what you haven't and you want to talk about being a true Olympian just because of your maybe 1 to 2 moves in your little bag of tricks demanding that everybody respect you because you did this and that and the other thing well listen up well sonny boy cause not only are you out of your mind I got two words for ya! BIG DEAL!!!

My Olympic Accomplishments sure while they may be one thing nice to have and something I can say that without the grace of God on my side I feel I never would've done alone are wonderful talking subjects but the thing most precious to me other than that is the family I helped build to keep the Legacy of the O'Connor Name alive long after I'm dead which I will run the risk of that happening in our match in Space but if it means using that sledgehammer to beat some sense into your brain that is if I don't squash it when I go to work beating some sense into the rest of your body then toss you out the airlock into space where no one can hear you scream they say and watch you blow up or if I'm feeling generous perhaps I'll ground your body to dust bones and all and shoot it out the airlock as space dust either way if it means getting rid of you I'll do it then move on to more important things like I should be

till then Agony till then.

Martin O'Connor

1X 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 CHAMPION

I am The Made in America accept no substitutions Olympic Warrior
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Martin O'Connor's post:
Agony (03-06-2013)