Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 10:54 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Maria Brinks contract signing and confession!
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-25-2014, 06:31 PM

Mr. XWF and Maria Brinks have been bumping uglies lately with XxXL condoms so The People's COCK doesn't catch the bug. Individual session cost Maria 50 bucks a pop but they've been negotiation a package deal. After multiple orgasms they both sit on the edge of the bed and Mr. XWF breaks the news.

Mr. XWF: "I've been thinking a lot about our package deal and I don't know how to say this without sounding gay but I'm a little upset none of the packages include your heart."

Maria blinks and looks at that boy with the big ol' dick.

Mr. XWF: "That's right I think I'm falling in love with you, hideous and smelly as you may be. Maria, I love you. I'm willing to give you The People's Cock for only $50 a week and being the business woman you are you know damn spanky that's a good ass deal! I always knew I'd end up with some abomination of mankind and I think you're the one, ho. I can't fight it anymore so fuck it you get the discount."

Admiral Appendage pulls a contract out from up inside his silver helmet. He slaps it down on the table and scribbles some details before signing it by drawing a rather large picture of a penis.

Mr. XWF: "Alright ho, this is our contract. We're gonna be spending a lot of time together. You're more to me than just another pay check and pump jack. You're the most revolting woman I've ever known but when we're not together, you're all I think about. Sign that shit, bizzitch..........SIGN THE FUCK OUT OF THAT SHIT, HO!"

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Edit Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

05-25-2014, 06:56 PM

Mr. Xwf, I want to tell you this honestly. The sex is awesome. I've been poking holes in your condoms. Also, I will sign it, but I don't love you. There is only one man out there for me. It's time I confessed. I'm in love with my own father. I miss his fat cock in my youthfull ass. He used to fuck me so good. I haven't cum like that since him. Well, you made me cum pretty hard.

She signs his contract, and kisses the top of his helmet.

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post