Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 01:02 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Excuses are for mere men.
Jerry Daniels Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-24-2014, 03:39 AM

The audience comes to life as the tron displays a hall.
A thumping noise spans across an empty hall, pausing for a second and then continuing. The source is probably to the right, as can be understood from hearing. THUMP! The camera goes forward, and turns to a right passage. It advances, as the thumping becomes louder. The camera again takes a turn to a dark passage, and goes ahead. It comes to a stop at the end of the corridor, as the figure of a muscular man, held in a guard position is seen. The camera now zooms in, giving the audience a clear view. A brightly- lit gym, in that a two men are having an MMA match. The man atop lands strong right hands, and then hits a left. His coach from the side screams, ‘Ground ‘em and pound ‘em Jerry, ground and pound.’ The man follows his advice, hitting huge punches to the beaten man’s face. Blood is splattered all over the mat, but nobody seems to care. Hit after hit, and finally the referee seperates them. He raises the dominating guy’s hands up in the air, signaling his victory. The man is none but Jerry Daniels, the ex-MMA artist. Daniels sits down close to his mentors and coaches, and they congratulate him. The camera gets closer to them, and Jerry notices it. He asks the crew for the reason of their appearance, and after hearing them, he leaves for a few minutes, before appearing again.
This time, he is dressed in a suit, and everybody leaves. The once filled gym is now totally empty, except a few trainers lurking around in the corner.
Daniels looks confident, his strong jawline becomes prominent. Looking straight up at the camera, he begins to speak-

Excuses, excuses and excuses. Excuses are for mere men. The time I grew up, all my aim was to be successful in life, to be the best MMA star in my state, a Golden Glove, an All- State Champ, to get a 4.0 GPA, but above them was my biggest aim, to be a true man. A man everybody aspires to be, a man everybody feels inferior to. The true definition of a man was a guy to always manage to find victory, but if by chance he lost, he knew to take it. He accepted it, and then turned his attention to his faults and tried to diminish them. He built his path to another victory. A man was my ambition.
Now you all know I faced Joey Hawkins and another guy that I don't remember the name of, and I came out victorious. I proved I am better than those thumb sucking geeks, because I laid them flat on their back, and I kept them down for a count of three, the deciding factor. Even if I lost, I 'd have accepted it, accepted their abilities, and at least beat a few guys before challenging them again. I always earn everything I get, and I'd have eared my rematch. I'd not have gone right into an arena, and [beep] about how I did not like being pinned, and then ask for a rematch. The reason the same, my main aim.

Joey Hawkins, do you know how pathetic you sounded during that promo? You got pinned, straight up, and you came guns a blazing, asking for a rematch? That is just idiotic of you. Did you not understand during that Triple Threat match, you are nothing but a pig compared to me? Did you not feel my rage? You tried to stand against me, and you faced the consequences, you returned half the guy you used to be, and still you learn nothing? All you did was shiver in fear after the match, fearing my next action towards you, fearing for your pathetic career, but still you can come up and ask for a rematch? You sure do know how to end your career, any hope you had, don't you? Maybe you can make a film about it, I mean you sure gotta find another career right? Ugh, too many questions for your intellect.You may have the IQ of a , but deep down you know your bones are about to be broken. My lawyer can handle all the lawsuits you are going to file though.

I am a beast. Look at me, I can tear you apart, and feast on you. I have shed blood and tears to come to this level. I got treated like crap because of my MMA career, but hell, I have made it here. I conquered everybody in my debut match, I proved myself. You, you are a chump. A sore loser. You could have accepted your loss, packed your bags, and gone home, but you chose not to. You played with fire here, sir, and you now the burn is going to eat inside you. After 50 years, you are going to regret even looking me in the eye, because everything that happens next is all your fault. I assure you that you are going to be left in the awe of my superiority after the match that is taking place. I have achieved my right to brag and I am going to achieve it again. Nothing you do can stop me. I am the most phenomenal fighter to ever lace up a pair of boots. And I am going to put you in your place Hawkins. You belong below me. You failed to defeat me and you are going to fail again.

Excuses are for mere men. You may have found an excuse for the first defeat, along the lines that it is a fluke. But can you find another excuse after I reign supreme over you, AGAIN? After I triumph over you, AGAIN? Step in my ring, and prepare to be destroyed.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jerry Daniels's post:
(05-24-2014)