Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 07:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Callaway
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-17-2014, 02:43 PM

"We don't like each other, I'm kind of a jerk. Let's fight. After my Griff's rematch. Any stips you want."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Morbid Angel Offline
Баба Яга

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-17-2014, 04:02 PM

two words....Anal Fisting...

болезненное ангел!
[Image: 8IZ5unY.png]

Intercontinental Champion
TRIO CHAMPION x2
UNIVERSAL CHAMPION x2
UFO Champion x2
Ark Champion x2
Heavy Metal Champion x2
Xtreme Champion x3
Won at War Games 2014
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-18-2014, 11:55 AM

"Guess stank snatch won't answer me. Figures, she's too busy wondering how many cocks she can fit in that gob of hers. The answer may shock you. Not enough to make daddy love you."

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

05-18-2014, 01:37 PM

"Aw look, its the little boy trying to be a tough guy, and threatening a woman. Do you know what happens to guys like you?" She smirks. "They get raped with broomsticks." She shook her head. "You only call me a whore because you have some strange fantasy about me, that I refuse to give you." She holds her finger up, signaling that she's still going to say something. Several months worth of holding back to get off her chest. "You walk around here, throwing the whore card around, like you are some gift to mankind. You want to call me a whore... fine go right ahead. At least I have standards. You... you'll fuck anything or anyone. I mean.. you are always talking about barnyard animals.. Tell me Frodo, how many have you fucked? How many of people have wished for death after fucking you? You won't answer that, will you? Cause it's all of them. Fuck you call me a whore. At least I'm not a disease! A human parasite! A whore will fuck anyone but I won't fuck you. So that should tell you something in your petty mindset. You want to come at me and do what? Make yourself feel better by insulting me? The walking insult needs to feel better? Hahahahahaha. Fuck you. Go fuck a sheep and try to be relevant until after I win my match and then we'll talk ." She laughed softly.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like AlexandraCallaway's post:
Kruzifix (06-19-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-18-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-18-2014, 02:43 PM

"4 Sheep, 2 dogs, and maybe a llama. I'm not sure on that llama, I was pretty fucked up. Then the humans, 50 or so women, and I think it's 17 men. Now, the raped by a broom stick thing. I'm the one who rapes around here, or didn't you hear? Peter admitted it, and that he liked it. I call you a whore because you're such a disgusting slutty she-beast the only possible explanation is that you're some diseased wretched street walking, cum guzzling, low end whore. Why is it that most people here assume you're a whore if it's not the case? Are we waiting on you to win a match? Is that what you said, because if so we might be waiting a while. Didn't you lose to Dogerlord of all people? It's ok. After I beat Griffin and Mandii we'll have us a match. Count on it."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-18-2014)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

05-18-2014, 03:05 PM

"Oh God.. alert the fucking media, Frodo Faggins of the slums, actually believes that he can win against Griffin and Mandii!" She shook her head. "Even the great Sebastian Duke couldn't defeat Griffin MacAlister. What makes you believe you are any different? And Mandii? That girl will cover the floor with your blood, and not stop to have a second thought about it." She shrugged her shoulders. "Funny, for weeks you and your brother from another both tried to tap this ass." She smacks her ass. "If I was such a low life, scum sucking road whore. As you seem to think I am, I would have fucked both of you." She laughed. "I've heard the rumors from your past lovers, and I can tell you straight out.. you aren't big enough to please me. Nor do you have the talent it takes." She laughs and shakes her head at his pathetic attempts to get under her skin. "Funny.. you say everyone here considers me a whore? But you are the only one constantly calling me it. What are you sad that Radio didn't fuck you? Are you mad that he wanted me?"

Turns to her partner from last Warfare. "Not really.. He just needs to learn some new insults. Good work out there by the way. Congrats on getting the pinfall."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Kruzifix (06-19-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-18-2014, 03:11 PM

Ally I hope u kill this prick. He really thinks he can beat u?? He couldn't beat me!!!!!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(05-18-2014), Kruzifix (06-19-2014)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

05-18-2014, 03:15 PM

(05-18-2014, 03:11 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Ally I hope u kill this prick. He really thinks he can beat u?? He couldn't beat me!!!!!

Many wow.

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
AlexandraCallaway (05-18-2014), Kruzifix (06-19-2014), Ozymandias (05-18-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (05-18-2014), Tony Santos (05-18-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

05-18-2014, 03:16 PM

He will be like gc... a looooooserrrrr

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
Kruzifix (06-19-2014)

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

05-18-2014, 03:24 PM

"You call me a whore and yet I won't fuck you. And you'll fuck ANYTHING! It's doesn't even need to be human or alive. As long as its got a hole, right?" Ally nudges Frodo and winks. "Yeah, I'm the disgusting street walking, cum guzzling, low end whore. Keep telling yourself that. I'm sure it'll be just as real as when you tell yourself you're pretty or a real wrestler. Neither of those things are true either but you just keep telling yourself these things, don't you, you walking aids joke. Yeah, people can wait on me being a winner of my next match, before I accept a challenge and it'll happen just like I won on the last warfare. I may not have pinned and officially claimed the win but I won and I promise you this. It is the beginning of how things will go around here. I aim to win while you aim to be the disgusting piece of shit who loses to Gilmour. Oh yeah, that's right you lost to him. Swaggy may have won recently but you LOST! Plus you fucked him. Dear god who the fuck wants to admit to that. See it's all about standards, right? Yet you're proving you're lower then me at every turn. And you want me in a match. Well if you can prove you don't have Aids, I guess you're on . I'll make you eat those shitty words and every other one you plan on saying when I kick the shit out of you. Right after you lose to Mandii. Another woman who won't give your sorry ass the time of day." She turns to look at Gilmour. "Oh like you are any different.. you used to say the same exact things to me, because I wouldn't fuck you. Then it dawns on her. "How does it feel know that you both had to walk around here, calling me a whore.. yet.. you both became each others BITCH!"

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Kruzifix (06-19-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-18-2014, 03:26 PM

Quote:Griffin looks at each confused as Frodo walks over to him with his hand extended as if to shake hands but as soon as he gets close enough he grabs Griffin and plants him with a snap DDT. When Griffin starts getting up Frodo delivers a big boot to the face followed by an atomic knee drop. He runs to the rope and climbs it as Griffin gets to his feet and runs towards Frodo, who leaps off and hits him with a Flying ChokeSlam. He pulls Griff up by his hair before delivering knife edge chops to the Mechaninc's face. Griffin is bleeding all over Frodo's hand, but he doesn't care. He just licks his hand, then delivers another chop while holding Griff's hair. What is going on? Once more Frodo hits Griffin with a DDT followed by another atomic knee drop. King of the Dwarves quickly recovers and runs to the ropes he climbs them then jumps straight up Mario Fisting the sky as Scorpio comes down from the rafters holding a briefcase. Frodo's fist hits the Briefcase.

"I remember when Griff and I had one dance. It was fun. As for Mandii, well, look at how she lost her title. How many other people lost the Xtreme title that way. Almost none. But don't worry, Ally. I'll be a little nicer to you than to them. Or is it reversed? I think it's the opposite. So, how does it bode for your ego that the only people who showed any interest in you, and I made one offer, were the dude who will literally fuck anything, and I mean anything, and the 40 year old virgin that has a penchant for hitting on every white girl he sees. You're worth the same level of attention as a common cow. Although the cow's snatch possibly smells less like a sewer than yours.

Now, Peter, I laid down for you, won't happen again. I'll take you on, in a no holds barred match. Straight up junkyard brawl, nigga. You won't walk out with teeth. Just like you didn't walk out without a cock in your ass that one time. You know, the one we almost saw repeated until you told the world how much you like my hobbit dick straight up in your greasy buns. Yeah, keep talking like you're big. Big men don't get raped by Hobbits. ."

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-18-2014, 03:40 PM

"Almost none" meaning someone did not just me. You want to point out the fact that I lost it in the way I did because you feel bad that I didn't lose it to your sorry ass. As for the championship, yes I lost it but now I can go after another championship. Actually Frodo, when I feel like getting pounced on day in and day out again I will win it back. P.S, I will kick your ass anytime and at anything so you should wake up sleeping ugly and stop trying to make fights you can't win.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mandii Rider's post:
AlexandraCallaway (05-18-2014), Kruzifix (06-19-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-18-2014, 03:55 PM

"Mandii, we'll face each other and see, but even if you win I'm still the winner. As for Ally, that's an easy victory. No one would bet on her to win that."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-18-2014, 06:33 PM

oh u want another beatdown Frodo? I aint got time for a loser like you but feel free to get your ass handed to you by a real woman like Mandii. *winks at Mandii as he turns to look at Ally Callaway*

And Miss Callaway, you are right. I did call you a whore a bunch of times and for that I am deeply sorry. I hope you forgive me because I would love to be by your side as your crush this 's face in!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Kruzifix (06-19-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-18-2014, 06:40 PM

"Peter, remember when I made you cry on Wednesday? When I was right about to stick my hobbit dick in you a second time? Remember what you said to me? I'll remind you. Don't talk like a big man, please. It's unbecoming of you."

(05-16-2014, 05:33 PM)Warfare Said: On the outside of the ring Frodo jumps for joy like the ugly school girl who finally got asked to the dance. He then slides into the ring and walks over to his brother and lifts him to his feet. The two men hug it out like total bros.

The two men then look down at Gilmour who is passed out in the middle of the ring. Frodo reaches into the back of his pants and then pulls out two fingers and puts them under Gilmour’s nose, waking the slumbering grizzly bear from his nap. Peter looks around, having no idea what has transpired in the last minute or that the match has ended.

SwagMire reaches down from the ring announcer and grabs a mic.

“Well Gilmour you lost, I beat you fair and square. So now you have two choices. Admit that Frodo here raped you, and that you enjoyed it or be raped here on camera for all to see.”

“Fuck you .”

“Admit or get raped. Those are your only two options.”

“I have an iron clad contract, I will admit to nothing.”

“Fine, rape it is.”

Frodo looks over at his brother as it is Christmas come early. SwagMire grabs Gilmour by the neck and yanks him up. Gilmour is still weakened from passing out. Swaggy drags Gilmour over to the ropes and using the top and middle ropes traps Gilmour in place, his rear end facing the ring. Frodo closes in on his victim and lowers his pants. He then grabs Gilmour’s waist and leans in.

“Try not to scream.”

Frodo attemps to pull Gilmour’s pants down but Gilmour fights it, he fights it with everything he has but it’s not enough. Frodo gets a firm hold of them and starts to pull them down.

“Alight alright. You raped me. There you happy, I fucking said it. You raped me.”

“And?”

“And what? That’s it, you raped me.”

“I raped you and?”

“Fuck you.”

“Say it Pete or I’m going to enter you again.”

“Fuck you.”

“Fine, have it your way.”

Frodo starts to pull Gilmour’s pants down slowly revealing his bare white ass. Frodo licks his hand, reaches down and grabs his dwarf meat.

“Ok ok. I liked it. You raped me and I liked it.”

“There, now was that so hard?”

“Fuck you.”

Frodo pulls Gilmour’s pants back up but leaves him stuck in the ropes. Frodo and SwagMire than do the Carlton all the way back to the locker room as I’m Not Unusual plays over the PA.

"Yeah, shut the fuck up, you fucking bitch. Go get your ass ready for another pounding."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-18-2014, 06:48 PM

u forget i was lying the whole time.. i only did it to shut you up

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Kruzifix (06-19-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-18-2014, 06:55 PM

"It wasn't going to shut me up, in fact it made everything worse. Because the whole world saw you admit to liking my dick in your ass. It's ok, yo. A few other people did as well. Also, let's not forget, it almost happened again once, why can't it happen again for real? Seeing as how you're open about your faggotry now."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-18-2014, 08:48 PM

ahh frodo u think you can pull the "you admitted to liking it" crap huh? I didnt admit to liking it and besides even if I did it doesnt change my sexuality. plus I got tested for AIDS and came away with a clean bill of health. its sad that im going to have to beat you again. so if you want this match then lets do it.. June 11th on WARFARE.. we can do your stupid Junkyard Brawl but when I'm through with you, you wont be the same again because not only will I beat you AGAIN, I will end your career!

See u soon sweatheart. *winks sadistically*

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-18-2014, 08:52 PM

"You're a fucking idiot. Having AIDs has nothing to do with your sexuality, and it also doesn't make you straight. Not only that, you did in fact admit to liking it. Fucking moron. Yeah, we'll have the match then."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-18-2014, 09:08 PM

u do know that wasnt me right?

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-18-2014, 09:29 PM

"Keep making up excuses. You said we had sex and you liked it. Stop trying to cover your tracks now, everyone knows what happened. You're just making yourself look worse."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-19-2014, 02:24 PM

again it was GILMOUR CLASSIC! fuckin twatmonkey

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-19-2014, 03:05 PM

[b]"It was Peter Gilmour. And you admitted that it was you on national television Wednesday night. Either you and Classic Gilly are the same, or you're lying now to try and save face. Either way you're lying about something, and you don't look good. You're losing fans like crazy. Who wants to cheer for the guy who got raped, and admitted he liked it? You , you."[/bb]

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour (05-19-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-19-2014, 03:12 PM

dont worry after I beat you again, ill make you admit that you didnt rape me..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-19-2014, 04:05 PM

"Why would I admit to that? It'd make me look like a liar, which I'm not. That's your domain, fatback. Listen, man; I'm never going to agree to a match like that. Not one time. If you were dumb enough to accept Swag's stips that's on you. Now, go home and wait for Rose Smith to slide his dick in you."

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-19-2014, 05:55 PM

Y don't u and your bitch of a partner but those tag belts on the line??

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-19-2014, 06:18 PM

"For what, you ? There's a rematch before anything with them, and I doubt you could find a partner. Let alone be worth a title shot. Face it, you're never gonna be capable of keeping up with Scorp or me."

Hate Post Like Post
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-19-2014, 06:59 PM

(05-19-2014, 05:55 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Y don't u and your bitch of a partner but those tag belts on the line??

Brah I would insult you but the fact is I've beaten the living hell out of you and embarrassed you every time we've been in the ring together plus from the looks of it you're volunteering to have your ass kicked by Frodo... again. So honestly, why should I even bother? I'll let Frodo deal with you. As for a tag title shot? I've heard rumors of how our contenders will be decided if Frodo and I beat Griffin and his partner. However since that may take a while to play out and since kicking the shit out of you is so much fun I have an offer for ya brah. It's take it or leave brah and I swear to god if you come back with some half counter offer then you can fucking forget it. My proposal is this brah, if Frodo and I retain against Griffin we'll give you a shot while we await our next set of contenders to be sorted out. HOWEVER everything about the shot we're giving you will be decided by the outcome of your rematch with Frodo. If you win you can pick any partner you want and you can pick any match type you want. On the other hand if you lose, and you will, Fordo and I get to pick your partner and we get to pick the match type. So there it is brah, take it or leave it. I honestly don't give a fuck either way.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scorpio's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (05-19-2014)
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Scorpio's post!
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

05-19-2014, 07:38 PM

I will not lose to Fromo so you're on STINKER! er I mean SCORPION

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

05-19-2014, 07:43 PM

(05-18-2014, 03:05 PM)AlexandraCallaway Said: "Funny, for weeks you and your brother from another both tried to tap this ass." She smacks her ass.

How many plastic surgeries ago was that? Fuck sake, I leave for only a little while, come back and here you are with yet another fuckin' look. Too bad you can't get some operations done to mask your stupidity.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Theo Pryce (05-20-2014)