Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 12:47 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mandii
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

05-14-2014, 12:44 PM

"Listen up, you tranny looking bitch. I wanna face you. Non-title shot. You broke my heart, no I'm gonna fight you. I maybe could have tolerated you, and we maybe could have sort of been friends or more. Ya know."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-14-2014, 07:32 PM

Why the fuck would I want to be more than friends let alone friends with you Frodo? Let's start with telling me a tranny, while it might have made your other partners hard I don't exactly get wet hearing I look like a he she. Next, while this isn't a a title shot, the fact you keep trying to take my championship isn't a way to say "Let's be friends". Lastly you want to fight me because I don't want to have anything to do with you? Well then, sure I'll fight you in any type of match you want and when we are done your heart won't be the only thing broken.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-14-2014, 07:45 PM

"Bra and Thong match. And I never said we would be friends, I said sort of friend things. I want it on Madness. I'm an Ozzy guy. He has better pasta back stage."

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

05-14-2014, 07:59 PM

Why do you people keep dragging me onto crapness? Ok fine, Madness Bra and Thong match. This is going to be a really big creepshow when everyone sees you in a thong...Ew...

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

05-14-2014, 08:13 PM

"It'll be your squishy butt being shown in a thong. But maybe to be fair I'll show mine too. I'm all excited for this. I may even fight sober."

Hate Post Like Post