Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 12:08 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I came. I see...
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-14-2014, 06:44 AM

....I will conquer.

You win? That's what you do? That's great.

I win too.

More often than not, people bow before me and admit their defeat.

I'm not like you, Gunn.

I lost to Morbid Angel, but that's okay. I actually had the balls to take an undefeated Hell Beast's challenge

He remains undefeated, but I came closer than anyone. The problem was that I showed him mercy and for that, I paid the price.

But you? Tommy Gunn?

I will not show you mercy on that night. I will never show you mercy, no matter how much you beg.

Mark my words.

You will beg. You will drop to your knees before me and you will beg me for mercy. But there will come none.

I will show you what I do and that is destroy my prey.

Unlike you I need not hunt my prey from afar. With a sniper rifle.

We all know it takes a big man to kill someone from a hundred feet away. Or two hundred. Or however many feet a coward such as yourself chooses.

So maybe I haven't beaten any big names here in the XWF. But at Road to Xtreme, that will change in one night.

Thomas, you have no idea the Beast of which you set yoir sights on, because at the end of the night your legacy will go crashing into a sea full of Canaanites.

Your legacy will fade, and the only thing left of you will be this lovely tombstone I paid for...

[Image: O80vrzN.jpg]

You're welcome. Burn in hell, you trash talking piece of filth.

-End Scene-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post