Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Devil's Advocate?
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-14-2014, 03:50 AM

It was a cold rain. But Cain wasn't phased. After all he'd been conditioned for such things all his life. He thought back to four hours ago. That moment in his bathroom where he heard a new voice in his head after stepping out of the shower. The voice had whispered to him, saying "Come to me, nephew.". Only it was a female's voice. One that Cain hadn't heard. He most definitely didn't recognize it. But now, as he stood in a cemetary, he knew he had to follow it. For some reason, he felt like he should leave Miako at home and so he did.

Lightning flashed, and thunder crashed as he leaned back against his nineteen sixty seven vintage Chevy Impala. He pulled a cigarette out of his jacket pocket. Newport. Red. He raised the cigarette to his lips, the flame from his weather proof dancing in the wind. He commented to himself as he puffed on the cigarette...

"Picked a bad night to come out, eh?"

(Indeed. But someone wishes to meet you, Cain. She's heard so much about you. She is very proud of you.)

"Proud? Of me? Heh."

He filled his lungs with smoke and billowed it out like dragon's fire.

"Noone could be more proud of me than I am, Legion. Noone. Didn't you see what I almost did to Morbid Angel?"

(Show mercy and practically get raped? Yes, we saw that. We also saw the dwarf king pin you for the Ark of the Covenant.)

He rolled his eyes, blowing smoke out into the air. He knew better than anyone that this past week hadn't gone so well. But still, he pressed on. He tried to keep a positive attitude, and due to his confidence that wasn't that difficult. But those two facts remained. The relevance was that he showed mercy and lost focus. He lacked focus and someone, or something wanted to help him with that. The rain died down slowly, and lightning streaked the sky once more. This was when he heard the whisper once more.

"Come to me, Cain."

His eyes darted back and forth for a moment. The voice had taken on a more physical precense now. There it was again...

"Come...to...me..."

...and it emanated from deeper in the cemetary. As if hypnotized, he made his way into the graveyard. Entranced. He continued to follow the feminine voice, and he smelled something in the air. Like a mix of lavender and sulfur. Not overpowering. He did come upon a dilpidated mausoleum. It was the size of a large house, with a large angel statue on each corner. Of course, the door was made of pure marble, and there were some ancient carvings in latin. Yes, the language spoken over two thousand years ago. Romulus looked at the text, confused.

Quote:Ad primam sanguine primogenitus victores spoliis ire. Quodam die ego ad te venio. Et loquar ad te, et audiemus. Nos magnarum gloriam.

The first born son of Adam and Eve looked down at the door for a few moments. He wasn't sure what to do at first. Which is why "The Voice" guided him.

"Open ....it....."

He looked up at the sky, almost as if that was the location of the voice.

"But how?"

"Kneel. Read his words, dearest."

Almost as if he kmew exactly what to do, he stepped backward. He dropped down to a knee and looked at the stone at his feet. Cain brushed away dirt, and read the next inscription, also in latin.

Quote:Solum potestis adipisci primogenitus sanguine virtus.

(Apparently, you need to shed your own blood. So do it.)

He narrowec his eyes.

"So you are saying that I need to cut myself to open the door?"

(It should be obvious, Cain. She wants you to prove your loyalty to the darkside.)

"To the darkside? What is this, Star Wars?"

He reached into his jacket pocket and from it produced a pure silver butterfly knife. He flipped the knife open, a slight breeze whistling over the razor sharp blade. As he held the palm of his hand open, he pressed the sharp blade against his palm. He dragged the blade and blood trickled down from his hand, dripping onto the latin inscription. He squeezed his palm and the blood poured, the door slowly creaking open. He stood, the wound on his hand closing. As he looked up, he noticed the source of the voice, greeting him with a seductive grin.

[Image: T7e0mjo.jpg]

"Aunt Lillith?"

Another seductive grin from the beautiful first born woman. She circled The Original Beast, and placed a hand on his chiseled chest.

"My, how you've grown."

How he has grown indeed. How, indeed.

-End Scene-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
(05-17-2014)