Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mister Gunn
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-13-2014, 06:00 PM

Hello, Thomas.

This is your friendly neighborhood murderer, Cain, speaking. I heard everything you said about me and of course I responded in kind. I said all the stuff I wanted to say in order to get my point across.

My point has been gotten across, because you haven't spoken.

Not since you did this very same thing I'm doing.

It's odd really. Odd that you would call me a false beast yet you'd suddenly maintain radio silence.

Not your words, I know. My perception. My perception of what you say is that you don't believe in monsters.

That's fine.

Many people do not. I understand that there are skeptics. It is human nature.

Let's talk about MY human nature, or what's left of it.

Northern Championship Wrestling. Two Time Television Champion. World Heavyweight Champion.

New England Championship Wrestling. First and only Revolutionary Champion.

Federation X. Superstar Champion. ICON Champion. Two Thousand Twelve Solidarity Cup Winner.

The point is, Thomas, that you don't seem to understand that this isn't simply a gimmick you are facing. I am as real as they come and this has lead me to championships.

"Boring stories" aside, I am hungry. Not for food. Not for human hearts, but for glory.

John Cena?

Daniel Bryan?

Ric Flair?

John Paul Levesque?

All of them are great, but soon, the only name in this business that will matter is the one I have taken.

Romulus.

Heinrich.

Winters.

Good day to you, sir.

-End-

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post