Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-18-2024, 10:48 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Gone And Pissed Cain Off
Cain Offline
The Last Son of Eden

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

05-10-2014, 06:14 PM

Who am I? Who cares?

Is that all you cocky sons of bitches can say? Is that the best you can come up with?

Fuck you, Tommy Gunn.

Let me tell you something, you GI JOE looking son of a bitch. Fuck what I did two thousand years ago. Fuck Moses, fuck Abel, fuck the Egyptian Pharoahs.

Fuck yes, fuck them all. Because what you really need to think about? Road to Extreme. Cain. A born killer, staring down at you like you're supper.

Because that's all you are.

A fucking snack.

Now yes, you may get paid to wrestle. But guess what? I like to fight.

I like ripping humans from stem to stern for the fucking fun of it. And guess what? I'm not in a good mood. Which puts you in a bad position.

Those no names I destroyed? Lawson, Tigris, and Ferrari SAW the dead weight and guess who they chose to get rid of them?

ME.

So little Tommy, let's not think about the past.

The future is this.

My foot. Your ass. Road to Extreme.

And I add...."Go fuck yourself!"

Cain flicked his cigarette into the camera and walked off. You saw him punch out a staff member on his way by. The Original Murderer is pissed.

-Fade to Black-

(OOC: RTX is for practice basically. If you notice, I'm working on my trash talk.)

[Image: Wz4kwdV.jpg]
The awesome banner was brought to you by Morbid Fuckin Angel.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Cain's post:
(05-17-2014)