Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 09:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who are you? Who fucking cares.
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-10-2014, 05:12 PM

"Hi Cain, my name is Tommy Gunn."

"That's all you need to know about my name."

"And do you know why that is?"

"Because my name is inconsequential, just like yours, just like your mother fucking, cock sucking, boring ass stories."

"Seriously Cain, no one gives a fuck that you've been around for centuries."

"No one cares that you knew Moses, or that you turned your back on your people."

"No one cares that you've racked up names like Peter Gilmour's racked up loses."

"Don't take it personal, it's not you, well, actually, it is you."

"You see Cain, or Romulus or whatever the fuck your flavor of the week name is, here in the XWF people care about one thing, can you wrestle?"

"And from what I've seen, you can't."

"Sure, you've picked up a few wins against No Name Wrestler A and No Name Wrestler B but when you have to face anyone with even a modicum of talent you shrivel up like a dick in the cold."

"Did I mention you are as contradictory as they come?"

"One second you say that you don't care what I think about you, the next you tell me that you hope your name elicits fear."

"Clearly you care, for whatever reason you care."

"You shouldn't, but you do, that's your first mistake."

"Your second?"

"Thinking that I should fear you."

"Seriously, fear?"

"Are you kidding me?"

"Fear you?"

"What have you done to warrant such emotion?"

"And don't talk to me about what you did two thousand years ago because I could give fuck all about that."

"Seriously, watching one of your promos is like watching the mother fucking history channel."

"And here's the thing about history, it happened, it's over and done with, no one gives a fuck about it because it does nothing for us."

"I'm sure in your centuries of prancing around the globe you've heard the phrase "what have you done for me lately?" Well, tell me, what have you done for me lately?"

"Because as far as I can tell, your biggest claim to fame is your uncanny ability to bore people to tears."

"Keep telling your stories, keep wasting time telling people why they should fear you."

"I will give you one thing though, you are indeed a monster but not the kind you think you are."

"As for your bullshit hollow threats you've already made me wish I were dead when I had to endure your last two promos, in all honesty, whatever you do in the ring can only be an improvement."

"I am the guy that begs for real wrestling matches?"

"If by begging you mean wanting to earn my paycheck then yep, I'm that guy."

"I'm also the guy that is going to turn your face into a puddle of blood and broken bone after I stomp a mother fucking hole through it."

"That's a promise you can take to the bank you big bitch."

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tommy Gunn's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (05-10-2014)