Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 06:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
date #2 [Leda]
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-06-2014, 02:11 PM

Swagmire pulled up at Leda's domicile and parked his car. He undid his seatbelt and opened the door before stepping out. As he closed his door a car swerved by, barely missing him, he cursed the driver under his breath. None the less he walked up to Leda's front door. Knocking, like a boss, he waited for her to answer. And answer she did.

"Hello, beautiful. You look absolutely gorgeous today. And I got you something for winning both of your matches."

He handed her a long thin box. When she opened it there was a white gold necklace inside with a gold L pendant with diamonds accenting it.
Edit
Leda Coma Offline
First rule of FightCub

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

05-08-2014, 05:46 PM

Wow.

Leda pulled the necklace out of the box and looked at it in the palm of her hand. She looked up at Swaggy before he took it from her hand and placed it around her neck.

I don't know what to say.

Leda looked down at the necklace before giving a kiss on the cheek to Swaggy. She grabbed her purse from right inside of the door and walked out to stand in front of the Swaggy. Her hair, in curls, hung down the front of a light blue shirt that had no straps and barley covered the bottom of her black skirt.

Ready to grab some grub?

[Image: VOQvjD2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-08-2014, 07:16 PM

"Of course. Is the necklace too much? My mom taught me never show up empty handed when meeting a pretty girl, I didn't know if it was too much. God, why can't I be like Freddie? He would have handled this a lot better."

Swagmire looked nervous, was his gift over the top? Either way the pair got in his car and headed to find certain food stuffs.

"I like your hair in curls. Well, I like it anyway you do it. You really are stunning."
Leda Coma Offline
First rule of FightCub

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

05-08-2014, 09:59 PM

Thank you.

Leda smiled and put her hand on Swaggys leg. He looked down causing the car to swerve slightly causing a slight panic before he got it back to normal. Leda let out a sigh and leaned back in the seat.

You don't have to be like your brother Swaggy, I think you are fit just the way you are. Besides, your brother is a blood annoyance. The only reason he seems to be so laid back is due to the constant high he has.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-09-2014, 08:00 AM

"I don't know what a lot of that means, British is so confusing to me, but I liked the sound of it. You tell me where you're feeling to eat? There's a big boy up the street, ever had?"

He grasped her hand gently before bringing up and kissing it.
Leda Coma Offline
First rule of FightCub

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

05-10-2014, 05:09 PM

No, but I'm fine to go anywhere.

Leda smiles over to Swaggy before having their hands rest on her leg.

So, where are we going Swaggy?

Leda looked over at him with a more serious look.

The relationship us.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-10-2014, 07:00 PM

"First, Big Boy, then we go where you want. As for us. I want you to think about that. I absolutely adore you. You're gorgeous, you're fun, you're funny, and you're so very sweet. But you're also 22, and I'm 44. I would love to be with you, but am I what you really want?"

Swaggy pulled his hand away and ran it through Leda's hair. He felt like the luckiest man ever.
Leda Coma Offline
First rule of FightCub

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

05-12-2014, 07:48 PM

Leda smiled and leaned her head into the palm of Swaggys hand.

Swaggy, your age doesn't define who you are. You are a sweet and kind hearted man and that is what I fancy about you. So to answer your question yes, yes you are what I would want.

Leda kissed Swaggys's cheek.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-12-2014, 07:53 PM

"Then to answer your question. Where we go next as an us, is forward. Until the end of the line. And I don't plan on it ending any time soon. But first, Big Boy.

They pulled into the Big Boy parking lot, before getting out Swagmire leaned over, put one hand on Leda's head and kissed her. It was lovely for him, but alas he had to pull away. The couple then went inside and found a booth, where some young black waitress came to take their order. He ordered the baked spaghetti.
Leda Coma Offline
First rule of FightCub

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

05-12-2014, 08:29 PM

Leda orderd the same as Swaggy. The waitress left and Leda ran her leg up the side of Swaggys, this time no kick from his surprisingly.

Why did you think I could care about the age difference?

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-12-2014, 08:46 PM

Swaggy put his hand on Leda's and began rubbing it.

"Because you're too pretty for me, and I was afraid you'd see it. I'm not really used to this stuff, but I'm glad you're here."

The waitress came back with their food prepared, since this was Frodo's restaurant the stuff knew to keep a supply of Baked Spaghetti on order for him.
Leda Coma Offline
First rule of FightCub

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

05-14-2014, 07:55 PM

Leda took a bite of her food and looked up at Swaggy. She smiled slightly before taking a sip of her drink and speaking.

Age nor looks matter to me. Besides, I find you fit even if you don't think so yourself.

Leda took another bite and swallowed.

I'm glad you wanted to go on another date with me. It gave me an excuse to ask you face to face if you mind me calling you my boyfriend.

She winked while taking another sip of her drink as she waited for Swaggys answer.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2014, 08:10 PM

"I'll only let you call me your boyfriend if I can call you my girlfriend."

He ate some of his spaghetti and took a quick sip of his drink.

"Would you. Um. Would you wanna go to Gilly's Wedding with me?"
Leda Coma Offline
First rule of FightCub

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

05-14-2014, 09:08 PM

Leda smiled and nodded her head.

Of course.

She took another sip of her drink before leaning back and rubbing her foot on Swaggys leg.

And you can call me your girlfriend all you want.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-14-2014, 10:03 PM

"I can't think of the last time I had a girlfriend.

He paused for a minute.

"One as pretty as you that is."

Nice save, Swaggy, now she'll never know you're a loser who spends his free time with his niece and nephew. Score.

"Hey, wanna meet Katie, my niece, and Joseph-Gordon, my nephew? They came from Freddie, but they're pretty cool. Katie runs a club."
Leda Coma Offline
First rule of FightCub

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

05-16-2014, 11:14 PM

Course, it sounds like a blast.

Leda took a sip of her drink. She enjoyed the company of Swaggy and liked the idea of "Dating" him.

I do not date. I haven't found a man who fancys me nor I him. Truth of it is you are the first "boyfriend" I have had in a very long time. Most men are not what I consider fit so they do not measure up to me spending time around them.

Leda smiled thinking about the fights she goes to. They were the places she met most men it was no wonder why she never really dated.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

05-17-2014, 10:15 AM

Swaggy got up and walked over to sit next to Leda. He wrapped his arms around her.

"Their loss. Too bad they'll never know what it's like to hold you or see how pretty you are when you smile. By the way, next time you go to one of the fights, I wanna come."

He kissed Leda rather quickly and unexpectedly.