Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-17-2024, 01:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is this really happening?
JonPlex Offline
Top Shelf MFER

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-28-2014, 09:49 PM

Jon Plex just happens to be cruising by in his vintage 1971 Ford Pinto listening to "Mad Money" when he sees AIDs walking with the Ark Champinship over his shoulders. The champ interests him, and quickly he starts thinking that this could be a good opportunity to capitalize on the title's 24/7 reputation. He turns down his radio just as the stock reports are coming in for PowerShares India Portfolio. He leaps out of the car, grabs a bat from the backseat and begins beating AIDs like a Mexican pinata! AIDs tries to crawl to safety into an arcade, but Plex ruthlessly stalks him inside.

Jon Plex
Come here boy! I ain't done with you!

For some reason, Plex is talking like some sex craved hillbilly strung out on crystal meth!? Jon walks over and pushes an arcade game over on him! The game Turtles is now pinning AIDs to the floor as he gasps for breath and struggles to free himself from this tight pinch. Plex just laughs and pulls out a bottle of medicine used for overdose patients...he open Ipecacs and pours it into AIDs mouth to induce vomiting! AIDs lays there in a pile of his own puke and pinned under this arcade machine!

Jon Plex
Oh I got this all wrapped up like an octopi

Not wasting anymore time, Plex decides to grab the game and crawl up on top in an nonchalant pin attempt as a ref comes sliding in from nowhere!

[Image: 289ul2.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
MARIA BRINK Offline
Mrs. Peter F'n Gilmour

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-29-2014, 10:12 AM

(04-28-2014, 09:49 PM)JonPlex Said: Jon Plex just happens to be cruising by in his vintage 1971 Ford [i]Pinto listening to "Mad Money" when he sees AIDs walking with the Ark Champinship over his shoulders. The champ interests him, and quickly he starts thinking that this could be a good opportunity to capitalize on the title's 24/7 reputation. He turns down his radio just as the stock reports are coming in for PowerShares India Portfolio. He leaps out of the car, grabs a bat from the backseat and begins beating AIDs like a Mexican pinata! AIDs tries to crawl to safety into an arcade, but Plex ruthlessly stalks him inside.[/i]

Jon Plex
Come here boy! I ain't done with you!

For some reason, Plex is talking like some sex craved hillbilly strung out on crystal meth!? Jon walks over and pushes an arcade game [i]over on him! The game Turtles is now pinning AIDs to the floor as he gasps for breath and struggles to free himself from this tight pinch. Plex just laughs and pulls out a bottle of medicine used for overdose patients...he open Ipecacs and pours it into AIDs mouth to induce vomiting! AIDs lays there in a pile of his own puke and pinned under this arcade machine![/i]

Jon Plex

Not wasting anymore time, Plex decides to grab the game and [i]crawl up on top in an nonchalant pin attempt as a ref comes sliding in from nowhere![/i]

Billy Zane begins laughing as he looks at Jon Plex, staring deep into his eyes.

Silly, Jon. You cannot beat me, I am the true AIDs. If this body is pinned down I will simply find another one. Like this.

Suddenly Mario Lemieux walks up walks up and hits Jon Plex with a DDT taking him off the machine, then the pair lift the machine off Billy Zane. Both stand up and shake hands.

See, I have infected Mario and now he is one of my own. And now I release him. Let's see what his true thoughts on you are.

Jon Plex, I do not wish to see you ever supporting the Penguins. We never wanted you as a fan, no member on team likes you. Never has, never will. Less Plex Please.

Billy and Mario walk away out of the arcade.

[Image: JDBXAeW.jpg]
[Image: LEU246w.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-29-2014, 10:38 AM

Ozymandias sees a couple of missed pin attempts:

"The cham(p in)terests him"

"He turns down his radio just as the stock reports are coming in for PowerShares India Portfolio." - Their stock code is PIN

"The game Turtles" - Turtles (also known as Turpin) is a 1981 arcade game. It was developed by Konami and published by Stern and Sega.

"he ope(n Ip)ecacs and pours it into AIDs mouth to induce vomiting!" - Pin backwards

"Jon Plex

Not wasting anymore time" - Oco(pin) ot wasting anymore time

And dispatches a ref to make the count...

3!!!

New Ark Champ: Jon Plex

[Image: uuNaMEP.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ozymandias's post:
JonPlex (04-29-2014)
JonPlex Offline
Top Shelf MFER

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

04-29-2014, 10:47 AM

AIDs slowly wakes up and realizes he is still stuck under a damn arcade machine. Jon Plex is barely visible in the distance laughing with his bff Mario Lemieux. Plex mounts his new Ark Title on the front of the car like a super badass hood ornament and the two speed off into the sunset!

Ring Ring Ring!

Todd Vincent
Hello?

Jon Plex
You won't believe what I just did!

Until we meet again, all hail Ark Champion Plex!

#moreplexplease

[Image: 289ul2.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JonPlex's post:
Vellore Brommer (04-29-2014)