Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Warfare 4/23/2014
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-24-2014, 02:49 PM

Tonight is a night of possibilities. Magic meets mayhem. Chaos combines with creation. Destruction and a design to forge greatness, merge as one. For tonight, there is a blank canvas ready and waiting to be painted. Painted with the might and skill of master artisans. However, the artists are wrestlers, the canvas is stretched inside a ring and the masterpiece, will be created from the blood and sweat, shed by the men who have chosen to test themselves to their very limits tonight. Tonight, a group of wrestlers will come together to battle it out, until only one remains. He alone, will not only be deemed victorious but also prove he is greatness personified. Tonight, many will compete but only one will step forward as a TRUE CHAMPION!

Welcome to Wednesday Night Warfare!

Welcome to our Battle Royale!

Cameras pop to life and allow us to see backstage as Archie Lawson is walking down the halls. In an obvious rush because of how truly important tonight's events are, Archie is hard at work, making sure everything is prepared and ready for the Battle Royale. After all if he didn't, who would? No one that's who! Archie was the man who got things done around Warfare! In fact, with a blood thirty, machete wielding maniac and a drugged up lunatic, who has issues with keeping his clothes on as Archie's Co-Overlords, it seemed like poor Archibald was the only level headed professional around these parts. It's only been a couple months since Archie came into power and some say, it looks like he aged twenty years. Alas, he couldn't worry about that now, not with such an important event going on. And so Archie carries on through the halls, checking on the wrestlers and making sure everything is set for the big fight tonight.

"Get back here so I can stab you!"

Screamed the beyond, irate voice of Miranda Tigris. Yet, before Archie had even a moment to look up and see what sort of insanity was coming his way, he was barreled over by Giovanni Ferrari. Who stops, only after he's knocked Archie down. Well, stops is putting it mildly...trips on Archie, after Gio literally ran him over and slams into a wall...is more accurate.

Gio: Why do walls keeping sprouting up, whenever I need to flee?

Gio brings his hand to his forehead and stumbles back from the wall, dazed. Nearly knocking Archie over again in the process.

Lawson: Watch it.

Gio: Oh, sorry Archie, you old llama herder you. I didn't see you there.

Lawson: Right. I gathered as much. What seems to be the issue then? Why are you running over people?

Tigris: Archie, stop that thieving bastard! I'm going to cut his head off, once and for all!

Gio: That's my cue.

Giovanni turns and goes to run off, but a clever Archie sticks his foot out and trips Gio. Causing Gio to fall flat on his face!

Lawson: Sorry mate. You should watch where you're going. Maybe if you weren't so American, you'd have better navigational skills.

Gio: Ha! Ha! Very funny!

Gio slowly begins to rise, shaking his head in the process.

Gio: Since when did things get so hard? Like floors and Big League Chew?

Lawson: Big League Chew? Why that's the softest gun in town! I'm chewing some now!

Archie smiles, turns towards the camera and is suddenly equipped with a package of Big League Chew! Archie then gives a thumbs up sign with his free hand and blows a massive bubble. The bubble expands till that's all you see and when it - POPS, Gio is now standing and Archie isn't holding the pack of gum or chewing anything for that matter.

Gio: Aren't product placements fun?

Lawson: I have no idea what you're talking about?

Gio: Sure you don't.

Tigris: I'm going to kill you, Ferrari!

Gio: Eeep. Time to go.

Lawson: Wait. Wait. Perhaps, this can be settled civilly. We're a team remember and team mates don't kill one another.

Tigris: Want to bet?

Miranda appears suddenly, after it seems like we were waiting for ages to see her appear. She's also wielding her token machete, that looks to be stained with blood already.

Tigris: Move Lawson! This can end very quickly and we can get back to the matter of tonight's show. However, first you need to get out of my way, so I can take that thieving bastard's head!

Lawson: Oh come now. I'm sure you don't have to resort to that. What if I just get back what was stolen?

Gio: Hey! Who says I took anything from her?

Tigris: You were in my office when I arrived and now, it's missing.

Gio: Well, I didn't take it!

Tigris: Then who did?

Gio: Archie's walking around, he could have taken it!

Tigris: Hmmm? That is true. He is walking and he's also been traveling all around backstage.

Gio: See! He's the one who took it! Not me! Blame him!

Lawson: Whoa...whoa, hey now! I don't even know what 'it' is? How could I steal it?

Gio: That sounds exactly like the same kind of talk, that's used to throw someone off the scent.

Miranda Tigris points her machete at Lawson's throat.

Tigris: Did you take it? Are you the thief?

Lawson: Take what? What are you even talking about? Why does every day have to be filled with psychosis with you people? I'm trying to get a show together!

Gio: Sounds like more diversionary tactics to me.

Tigris: Yes, but then so does pinning the blame on someone else. Obviously, you're the one who's the thief!

Miranda turns her gaze back to Gio, who laughs nervously and then takes off. An act that causes, Miranda to instantly shove past Archie, in order to make chase after Gio. As Miranda runs after Gio, a sly smile soon creeps onto Archie's face while he pulls out a small box from within his jacket. A small box, that's marked - property of Miranda Tigris. From there Archie opens the box and reveals a chocolate cupcake. One that he removes from the box and takes a big bite out of as he continues to smile.

Lawson: Stupid Americans. So gullible.

With that, Archie takes another bite of the cupcake and walks off as the cameras fade to black.

A child's voice begins to sing as images of American landmarks are shown on screen:

My country 'tis of thee (The White House)
Sweet land of liberty (Statue of Liberty)
Of thee I sing (Washington Monument)
Land where my fathers died (Tomb of the Unknown Soldier)
Land of the Pilgrim's Pride (Plymouth Rock)
From every mountain side (Mount Rushmore)
Let freedom ri- (shows the Liberty Bell but the song is cut off and blood drips down the camera)

A man who looks like a certain man from a certain "family" from another federation is shown in a white tank top and green camouflage pants sitting on a porch in Tampa. He begins laughing manically.

"Greetings X Dub-ya F," he says. "My name is Luke Crimson. Corporal Luke Crimson...well former Corporal. I get that this battle royale going on tonight is important, but I'd like to turn your attention to something for a moment: mainly my fellow Americans."

Luke stands up and walks down the driveway and down the sidewalk.

"What you see might look like your average neighborhood, but the reality is that these homes are full of robbers, meth labs, and are overall wretched hives of scum and villainy," said Luke. "This is what the army is protecting these days. You people have wasted our defense dollars by letting your cities and states fall into despair and you expect governments on every level to bail you out, but that's where the greatest villains of all reside. Those in control of society allow you, and even encourage, you to make massive mistakes that put our nation in further distress."

He passes by a park where a father and son are playing catch with a baseball.

"And what are YOU doing about this?" Luke asks the father.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about," the man replies. "I'm just here with my son."

"That's right, you don't know," says Luke. "You only know what you've been told. And tell this little one what you know. The process repeats until someone rises up and takes a stand against his own brainwashed people."

"Listen, I don't think you should talk that way in front of my son, he's only five," the father says.

"Fine," Luke simply states. Luke walks away and the father tosses the ball back to his son.

Luke comes back running toward the man and Blitzkriegs him (Superman Punch) in the back of the head.

"O say can you see, by the dawn's early light
Crimson I bleed, the eagles take flight."

Confirmed Participants of the battle royale:

Jon Plex
- vs -
Colton Bryan
- vs -
Sebastian Duke
- vs -
Dusty Wyatt
- vs -
Genesis
- vs -
John Brooks
- vs -
Gilmour Classic
- vs -
Peter Gilmour

The competitors all await in the ring, the match is just about to begin when suddenly...

You just knew that these guys would show up! They just cannot help themselves.

It's Hogan, Savage, Hall, Nash and Rodzilla.

The competitors in the ring begin to shake their heads. The referee calls for the bell but none of the men begin to fight, they are too busy staring at the nWo. They surround the ring. They jump up on the apron. Jon Plex backs away but the rest of the men begin to fight against the nWo and bodies begin to fly everywhere!

Hogan and Duke are going at it, Hogan whips Duke across the ring! Big boot! He looks for the leg drop but Duke is straight to his feet and hits it!

SOUL SHOT (Clothesline From Hell)

Hogan is left motionless in the middle of the ring.

Scott Hall is fighting with Dusty Wyatt and John Brooks. He takes out Brooks with a spinning elbow but then Dusty Wyatt hits him with a Sister Abigail and sends him to the outside. The rest of the nWo are clotheslined to the outside and they pull Hogan out of the ring and the five men begin to flea up the ramp. Hogan tries to head back but Nash and Hall hold him back desperately.

“You won't be so lucky next time BROTHER!”

Duke stands and laughs at Hogan, but suddenly he receives a club to the back of the head from Colton Bryan. Duke turns though and grabs Colton by the throat and backs him into the turn buckle. He flings him across the ring causing a large amount of pain.

Meanwhile, John Brooks and Genesis are exchanging forearms. Brooks gets the upper hand, and kicks Genesis in the mid section and then plants him almost instantaneously with a fameasser. Excellent move by Brooks.

Jon Plex still seems to be avoiding a lot of the battle, intelligent stuff.

Suddenly, the crowd parts ways to see Peter Gilmour and Classic Gilmour screaming in each others faces loudly.

Gilmour pushes classic Gilmour, and then the two begin to exchange punch after punch. Gilmour comes out on top though and he pushes classic Gilmour into the ropes and across the ring. He swings violently but Classic ducks it, and on the return takes Peter down with a shoulder tackle.

Classic picks Peter up and goes for a Gilmour cutter!

Peter reverses it though, and then executes his very own Gilmour Cutter! Perfectly hit.

Plex now grom behind throws Colton over the top rope.

Colton lands on the apron though and Plex has turned around. He's about to go for a springboard dive but out of no where! FLYING DROP KICK from the top turn buckle by Brooks!

And Colton goes flying to the outside, and lands on his back. We have our first elimination.

Colton Bryan has been Eliminated!

Dusty Wyatt attempts to flip Genesis out but Genesis counters it with an arm drag. He then trips Wyatt once more, head first into the middle turnbuckle. Then he runs off the opposing ropes and flies into the back of him with two knees!

Sebastian Duke is back in the match up evidently now, he takes Classic Gilmour down with a powerful uppercut and then takes down Peter Gilmour with a big boot. Vintage Duke.

He grabs them both by the throat, double choke slam!!!

From behind though, Genesis grabs him by the shoulder. The two seem so evenly matched. They begin to exchange forearm after forearm, fist after fist, chop after chop. Until they both run off the ropes and then collide in the middle, both men are taken down!

Plex ceases the opportunity, he runs in and stomps on the two men. The fans are cheering for Plex.

Brooks comes in now but Plex side steps him, and then as Brooks turns around he is lifted into the air, tilt-a-whirl-side-slam by Jon Plex! To high effect!

Dusty Wyatt, grabs Plex from behind now though, and out of nowhere!

SISTER ABIGAIL!!!

Wyatt tries to get Plex to his feet to throw him out but Jon is just dead weight. Eventually he gets him up and tries to throw him over but Plex holds on to the top turnbuckle and uses his strength to pull himself back into the ring and the crowd erupts into cheers!

Wyatt turns around though, he goes for a clothesline, but Plex ducks and pulls down the top rope! Dusty is sent to the ring apron but he holds on as well. Plex goes for a forearm but Wyatt ducks and hits a shoulder in the mid section then leaps into the ring desperately.

Peter Gilmour grabs him from behind though! Gilmour Cutter!

Brooks though, he comes in from behind and goes for a german suplex, but Gilmour lands on his feet and sends Brooks flying over the top ropes!

John Brooks has been eliminated.

Peter Gilmour begins to celebrate and taunt John Brooks who is roaring in disappointment on the outside.

CLASSIC GILMOUR THOUGH!

He grabs Gilmour by the leg and tosses him out of the ring almost immediately as well!!!

Peter Gilmour has been eliminated.

Gilmour can't believe it, he's on the outside going absolutely nuts. John Brooks begins to laugh in his face but Peter just clobbers him to the ground.

Peter is being forced to the back by the officials but he bursts out from a crowd of them and runs back into the ring, he nails Gilmour Classic with a Gilmour Cutter!

Peter leaves the ring as Dusty Wyatt ceases the opportunity, he hits him with an enziguri and sends Gilmour Classic flying over the top rope as well!

Gilmour Classic has been eliminated.

Then there were four.

All four men back into each turnbuckle. Sebastian Duke. Jon Plex. Dusty Wyatt. Genesis.

They stare each other down, and then Sebastian Duke steps into the centre of the ring boldly. He signals for them all to run at him. Plex and Wyatt do, but Duke ducks them both and they run into each other.

He then clotheslines Genesis, runs off the ropes and goes for a high knee. Genesis rolls over it, then turns and hits an overdrive!

Plex hits Wyatt with a bionic elbow but it's almost as if he didn't even feel it. He grabs Plex and throws him head first into the turnbuckle with a demonic laughter.

He then grabs him and lifts him up onto his shoulder. Fireman's Carry Slam.

Wyatt then hits a devastating dragon kick to Genesis, and scoop slams Duke.

Wyatt stands on top of them all and roars. Plex is back up though, and Wyatt kicks him in the gut and throws him over the top rope. Plex holds on once more and uses the momentum to flip onto the steel steps and then leap through the middle and top rope.

Dusty turns around....

Double clothesline!

Sebastian Duke & Genesis take Dusty Wyatt out of the match with some brutal team work!

Dusty Wyatt is eliminated.

Plex tries to clothesline them both out of the ring but they turn and kick him in the gut. They hit a double snap DDT.

Then they turn and face each other as the crowd erupts into excitement as the two men square off. Duke stands taller than Genesis, and he grins. Duke whips him, then slides under an oncoming attack. He then is fast to his feet and hits a power slam!

Plex has climbed to the top turn buckle though!

Flying axe handle!

Plex takes Duke down!

NO! Duke's caught him! Duke's caught him!

He goes for a choke slam! But Plex lands on his feet, then he runs off the ropes, but so does Duke!

SOUL SHOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Clothesline From Hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Duke almost broke Plex in half right there!!!!

That is completely and utterly devastating!!

Now Genesis is up, from behind, back cracker!!!

Genesis attempts a bulldog to follow it up but Duke flings him forwards, then on the return he goes for another big boot but Genesis ducks it, leaps up onto the middle rope..... Spring board elbow!!!

Genesis hits it.

Then he continues running, sprints off the ropes, spring board moonsault!

“ARGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH”

Genesis roars!

That's how it much it means to him!

From behind though! Plex flings him to the outside!!

NO!!!

Genesis has held on, Plex begins to celebrate, but he turns.... AXE KICK!

Plex goes flying.

Duke is back up!

He grabs Genesis by the throat....

Choke slam!

NO

Genesis lands on his feet and kicks Duke in the gut, he goes for a jack knife power bomb but Duke uses the momentum to land on his feet and then hits a brutal uppercut to Genesis!

Genesis is on the ropes, Duke is trying to get him over them. But Genesis is holding on....

PLEX... PLEX....

He grabs Duke by the ankle and flips both the King of Darkness and Genesis over the top ropes and out of the ring!

Genesis & Sebastian Duke have been eliminated.

HE'S DONE IT!

Winner: Jon Plex

Jon Plex begins to celebrate. His arm is being raised as the rest of the competitors make their way up the ramp.

Suddenly though...

The lights flicker.

They switch out.

Then flicker back on.

What's going on here!?

Technical difficulties or some shit!?

No!

DAS BOOT!

It's Romulus Heinrich Winters and he's just knocked out Jon Plex.

He grabs a microphone from the ring assistant.

“Listen Jon. You don't deserve an opportunity, and I'll be damned if I'm going to let you have one.”

Romulus picks up Plex and sends him head first into the top turnbuckle and then nails him with another Das Boot!

Heinrich Winters spits on Plex!

The ultimate sign of disrespect.

He holds his arms in air. But then the lights flicker once again.

A cackling can be heard, a bold man appears on the x-tron but he is faced away from the camera so that his face is unclear. He is holding a candle.

“You all feel safe in your world of freedom. Your world of fun....

Well....

Evil.

Returns... Soon.

Amidst.
Mist.
Murder.
Falls.”

Romulus looks puzzled as the bold man blows the candle out and the show fades to black.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Archie Lawson's post:
(04-24-2014), JonPlex (04-24-2014), Ozymandias (04-24-2014), Peter Fn Gilmour (04-24-2014)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-24-2014, 03:00 PM

why does there always have to be a copycat wanting to be evil? smdfh

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-24-2014, 03:05 PM

"Are you trying to suggest that you are not a copy cat?"

"Please tell me you are. Please please tell me you are. Because that would be fucking beautiful."

[Image: PFcRGRj.png]

Record: 8 - 2
1 x RTX Champion
1 x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

04-24-2014, 03:07 PM

"Tommy, what do your balls taste like? Can I know? I bet they're beautiful."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-24-2014, 03:13 PM

"Go make out with your mother and then come back here and share with the group."

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

04-24-2014, 03:14 PM

sadly im not

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Peter Fn Gilmour's post:
(04-24-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-24-2014, 03:21 PM

Jon Plex should be a Paul Heyman Guy!
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

04-24-2014, 03:24 PM

id be a heyman guy if the walrus wasnt such an ass :P

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

04-24-2014, 03:28 PM

(04-24-2014, 03:13 PM)Tommy Gunn Said: "Go make out with your mother and then come back here and share with the group."

"Don't know my mother. Can I make out with your asshole instead?"

Hate Post Like Post
Dusty Wyatt Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

Great show. :)

Current 2x Ark of Covenant Champion

[Image: yOiur.gif]

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

"Gilmour I say this with as much respect as possible...but you wouldn't be a Heyman guy if you were the last human being int he galaxy, scratch that in the universe, in all universes, including whichever universe gay birth to that abortion Mr.Radio."

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

u never know

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-24-2014, 03:30 PM

Gilmour, now, prior or ever, are you man enough to be a Paul Heyman Guy.
Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-24-2014, 03:32 PM

(04-24-2014, 03:28 PM)Frodo Smackins Said:
(04-24-2014, 03:13 PM)Tommy Gunn Said: "Go make out with your mother and then come back here and share with the group."

"I do know her, she's embarrassed by the piece of shit cocksucking bottom feeder that you have become. In fact she told me to tell you to go find the nearest dumpster of dirty needles and jam every single one of them into your body and then crawl into the middle of the road and hope a car runs you over."

"I'm not going to lie Frodo, she sounds like a bitch, it's better that you don't know her."

"But that said, she sucks one hell of a cock. You could only hope to be half as good as her."

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
Kendall Savannah Sawyer Offline
Repetition is the key to success.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-24-2014, 03:34 PM

(04-24-2014, 03:24 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: id be a heyman guy if the walrus wasnt such an ass :P

And maybe if you were capable of winning a match, your abrasively repugnant personality would be overlooked. However, we're now dealing with impossibilities.

Awardments and Accoladations:

Last European Champion (Won April 28, 2014 -- Unified into the Universal Title May 19th, 2014)
Tag Team Champion (w/ ???) (Won August 13, 2014 -- Lost December 10, 2014)
Star of the Month (April 2014)
Wannabe Jessie Diaz (You know, if you're stupid Swagmire)
11-6

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kendall Savannah Sawyer's post:
Tommy Gunn (04-24-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

04-24-2014, 03:35 PM

(04-24-2014, 03:32 PM)Tommy Gunn Said:
(04-24-2014, 03:28 PM)Frodo Smackins Said:

"I do know her, she's embarrassed by the piece of shit cocksucking bottom feeder that you have become. In fact she told me to tell you to go find the nearest dumpster of dirty needles and jam every single one of them into your body and then crawl into the middle of the road and hope a car runs you."

"I'm not going to lie Frodo, she sounds like a bitch, it's better that you don't know her."

"But that said, she sucks one hell of a cock. You could only hope to be half as good as her."

[lightblue]"If you're attempting to anger me by insulting either of my mothers, biological or adopted, you'll fail there. If you're attempting to anger me by insulting my dick sucking skills, you'll fail there. Quick, call me out for being short, or fucking a sheep. Go on, try it."[/lighblue]

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-24-2014, 03:37 PM

"I'm not trying to do anything."

"What I am doing is pointing out indisputable facts."

"If you don't like them well then I don't know what to tell you there chief."

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-24-2014, 03:42 PM

(04-24-2014, 03:21 PM)Paul Heyman Said: Jon Plex should be a Paul Heyman Guy!

"3. 4. Get as many as you can Paul, you're going to need every single one."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

04-24-2014, 03:47 PM

(04-24-2014, 03:37 PM)Tommy Gunn Said: "I'm not trying to do anything."

"What I am doing is pointing out indisputable facts."

"If you don't like them well then I don't know what to tell you there chief."

"Do you get the feeling I don't like them? Just pointing out the futility of your attempts."

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-24-2014, 03:50 PM

"Do you get the feeling that I care what you think?"

"Because if you do than you would be wrong. As per usual."

"Go find a cock to shut that suckhole of yours."

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-24-2014, 03:59 PM

(04-24-2014, 03:42 PM)John Samuels Said:

To accomplish what, Samuels? To humiliate you again? As you experienced, we don't need anyone else to make you look so small.

Last European Champion (Won April 28, 2014 -- Unified into the Universal Title May 19th, 2014)
11-6

“Nothing is so painful to the human mind as a great and sudden change.” ― Mary Shelley
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-24-2014, 04:08 PM

"Humiliate me? It took three of you, a match with the TV champion and a brutal attack from Sid Feder to bring me down. One-on-one, you ain't shit. Sweetheart."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-24-2014, 04:09 PM

(04-24-2014, 03:42 PM)John Samuels Said:

Johnny Sams, don't you ever forget who made you! You were nothing! NOTHING! When you came to Madness last year!

I single handedly delivered to you the European title! A title you clearly weren't cut out for when you lost it to CM Punk! I single handedly GAVE you the victory at Nuclear Winter! As a result, I put you into the position to even battle Theo Pryce for the crown!

Everything you are, John Samuels, is because of ME!

PAUL FUCKING HEYMAN!
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

04-24-2014, 04:09 PM

(04-24-2014, 03:50 PM)Tommy Gunn Said: "Do you get the feeling that I care what you think?"

"Because if you do than you would be wrong. As per usual."

"Go find a cock to shut that suckhole of yours."

"You care so little you argue, and even attempt to correct me. Does everyone here understand the concepts of caring and apathy? Because I'm really doubting that. If you do not actually care at all stop talking to me. Recant your desire to hurt me. That word, desire, it means you care about me in some sense. Not a positive care, but still one that exists."

Hate Post Like Post
Tommy Gunn Offline
Director of XWF Security

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-24-2014, 04:13 PM

"I argue because I enjoy it. I would argue with Peter Gilmour if it wasn't like talking to a dead tree."

"Don't mistake enjoyment for caring."

"As for recanting my desire to beat you down like the bitch you are, no thanks."

"You are going to get what is coming to you and it's not because I care, it's because I enjoy inflicting pain on people as you will find out soon enough."

1 x RTX Champion
1 x Federweight Champion

Hate Post Like Post

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

04-24-2014, 04:16 PM

(04-24-2014, 04:08 PM)John Samuels Said: "Humiliate me? It took three of you, a match with the TV champion and a brutal attack from Sid Feder to bring me down. One-on-one, you ain't shit. Sweetheart."

Cute. Forget all about how you were duped, bamboozled, and taken advantage of. I was completely and utterly correct when I used the word humiliate.

One-on-one, you're right. I'm most certainly not shit. I'm precisely the opposite, you bumbling cretin.

Please, continue to huff and puff like the Big Bad Wolf you want to be, while I go on to win the World Heavyweight Championship.

Too bad, so sad.

11-6

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

04-24-2014, 04:33 PM

(04-24-2014, 04:13 PM)Tommy Gunn Said: "I argue because I enjoy it. I would argue with Peter Gilmour if it wasn't like talking to a dead tree."

"Don't mistake enjoyment for caring."

"As for recanting my desire to beat you down like the bitch you are, no thanks."

"You are going to get what is coming to you and it's not because I care, it's because I enjoy inflicting pain on people as you will find out soon enough."

"Right. I don't think you understand what apathy means, so I'm going to let this slide. It's ok. At this point you are literally debating how little you care with a man on crack, and threatening to hurt him. I don't think your life has turned out the way you planned."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Scorpio (04-24-2014)