Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 01:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Shove-It! Boards » Shove-It! Results
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Shove It Saturday Night 3/2/2013
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-03-2013, 09:59 AM

[Image: GwZqdTi.png]

Shove It Saturday Night
Saturday, March 2nd
Live from Aviva Stadium, Ireland

***anyone who got tossed into the bay last Saturday no longer has an XWF contract and is marked as such below. Picking up a victory tonight will allow them to negotiate a new contract with Shane . If they suffer a LOSS tonight, they are banned from Shove It Saturday Night for 2 weeks before they can get another chance at a contract***
(OOC note: The above stipulation is all IN character/storyline)

Alex shawn
JC Styles
- vs -
Danny Devia
Mr.Natural
FACES(top) vs HEELS(bottom)
Classic Tag Match

Agony
- vs -
Neil Capra
- vs -
KnightMask
Triple Threat, 1 Fall

'Electrified' Craig Davis
- vs -
Gabriel Harding
- vs -
Luca Arzegotti
Triple Threat, 1 Fall
X-treme Rules

Ronnie "The Deportation Man" Wilkins
- vs -
Stagger Jones
Bloody as Fuck Submission Match
Opponent MUST be bleeding profusely before locked into a submission

"The Black Circle"
Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus
& John Madison (no XWF contract)
- vs -
"The Crimson Crest"
Crimson Cobra
& Crimson Deadly
X-treme Rules Tag Match

MAIN EVENT
North Korean Championship

Lexi Sheckler
- vs -
Your Angel
- or -
Unknown Soldier
- or -
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 (no XWF contract)
- or -
Donathan Alphonse Francois De Sade

Champion's Choice of Poison
RULES: Lexi will have until 12 Noon Thursday to think about which name she wants to face.
None of the possible opponents can air promos until her choice is made public.

Fireworks kick off the show as the fans here at the Aviva Stadium in Ireland roar in anticipation for what is sure to be a historic night. With just one more week until we take to the skies and continue onward into space, this show is sure to set the pace for "Shove It Into Space!"

Alex shawn
JC Styles
- vs -
Danny Devia
Mr.Natural
FACES(top) vs HEELS(bottom)
Classic Tag Match

The lights dim as Kill The Sound by Celldweller blares of the loud speakers. The fans scream as Alex Shawn runs out the entrance goes to one knee, swipes arms, stands up and starts speed walking while touching fans hands. He slides into ring jumps on front right turnbuckle and does a backflip and while in mid air pyro shoots from the post.

Champion" by Chris Brown hits the pa system as the fans blow the roof off the place with the cheering as JC Styles comes out as he raise his hands in the air as he runs down the ramp giving fans high fives, then slides in the ring, get up and raise his hands and then high fives Alex Shawn.

The entusiastic crowd soon begins booing as So Fresh, So Clean by OutKast starts to play. A countdown appears on the X-Tron

1!

Fireworks explode. Then Mr.Natural appears on the stage. He tilts his head to the left and sneers at the crowd. He lowers his shades and looks at the fans in disgust. He outs his shades on and walks down the ramp to the ring. While walking he stops midway, tilts his head to the right, and raises his eybrow. he then wals up the steps on the apron and climbs onto the second turnbuckle. He looks around at the fans and raises his eyebrow. He steps down from the turnbckle and step into the ring. He slowly takes off his shades slowly and raises his eyebrow.

Finally the crowd's reaction continues to remain displeased as Zero by Smashing Pumpkins starts up. Devia just walks to the ring jumps onto the apron where he does a crucifix pose. He then walks along the apron climbs the nearest turnbuckle and raises his arms before entering the ring.

All four men are present now and the bell sounds indicating the start of this match. Alex Shawn and Mr. Natural are the two men to begin this fight. Mr. Natural hits Alex Shawn with a Superkick followed by a DDT. Alex Shawn retaliates by getting Mr. Natural with a Single Knee Gutbuster and a Russian Leg Sweep. Mr. Natural goes down but immediately grabs Alex Shawn and pulls him to the mat. Mr. Natural then maneuvering over and places Alex Shawn in the Crossface. Alex Shawn breaks the hold by extending his arm out and grabbing the ropes. Both wrestlers climb to their feet and Alex Shawn collides with Mr. Natural striking him down with an Enzuigri. Mr. Natural takes a tumble to the mat and Alex Shawn puts Mr. Natural in a Sleeper Hold.

The hold is in place and Mr. Natural begins to quickly fade. Mr. Natural shakes his head and streches his arm out and breaks the hold by grasping onto the bottom rope. The ref separates them and Mr. Natural dives to his corner where Mr. Natural makes the tag and Danny Devia enters the ring. Danny Devia dives towards Alex Shawn immediately hitting Alex Shawn with a Clothesline followed by a Running Elbow Drop. Danny Devia then covers Alex Shawn for the pin.

Kickout by Alex Shawn! Alex Shawn shoves Danny Devia off and climbs to his feet. Alex Shawn jumps to his corner and makes the tag. JC Styles leaps into action and enters the ring. JC Styles flies towards Danny Devia hitting him with a couple High and Low Kicks. Danny Devia counters and strikes JC Styles with a European Uppercut followed by a Leg-Drop. However JC Styles rolls out of the way of the Leg Drop just in time. JC Styles jumps to his feet and gets Danny Devia with a Spin Kick followed by the JC Kicker (Kicks out the knees and goes behind the superstar as they goes on their knees and superkicks the back of the head). JC Styles goes for the pin.

Three!!! The fans let out a loud pop as the referee's hand comes down a third time! JC Styles picks up the win for his team!

Winner: JC Styles & Alex Shawn

Alex Shawn walks into his designated locker room after his match. He turns the light on to see Neil Capra sitting in a chair in the middle of the room!

The smile on his face seems to assure Shawn that he's not here for trouble...

Capra stands up and sticks his hand out to Alex, who begins to shake his hand when Neil pulls him in and knees him in the groin!

Alex drops to his knees, and Neil kicks him right in the side of his head. He reaches under the chair he was sitting in and pulls out four light tubes! He grabs one and hits Shawn across the back with it!

Shawn rolls around on the ground, but Neil isn't done just yet! He takes some of the broken glass off of the ground, and rubs it on Alex's head! Shawn's head is bleeding, and Capra begins striking him without end right into the open cut.

He picks up another tube, spits in Shawn's face, and smashes it right into his head! The dust doesn't even have time to settle before Neil continues his assuault. He grabs the other two light tubes and sets them ont he ground, side by side. He peels Shawn off the ground and shoves him down, back first into the two tubes! He waits for the dust to clear this time, before getting into the face of his fallen victim.

Capra: You say we're friends, but we haven't met. At least, not that I remember. That sir, makes you a liar. I don't do well with liars, you little fucker. So consider this a warning, Mr. Shawn, there will be no more...

Neil ducks out of the room before security arrives, leaving Shawn just lying there, on the ground...

Agony
- vs -
Neil Capra
- vs -
KnightMask
Triple Threat, 1 Fall

Cameras open up backstage to see Agony already on the attack!!!

He's already got KnightMask down after apparently putting him through the broken table that is in pieces all around where KnightMask is laid out. Referees are trying to hold Agony back but he pushes them away...

Here comes Neil Capra! BAM!!! He smashes Agony in the head with a steel chair and then swings again at the wobbling Agony but Agony ducks! Agony catches Neil with a dropkick to the legs that takes him down to his knees and causes him to drop the chair at Agony's feet who immediately picks it up...

CRACK! CRACK!! CRACK!!! Three shots to Neil's skull with the chair!

Agony throws the chair down and makes his way through the backstage area and finally out toward the ring to a massive round of boos from this packed house. Agony gets into the ring and tells the referee to begin the match!

Agony: This is a standard match, not x-treme rules, right? Start this match right now and start counting them out! They're wasting their time playing with weapons in the back and I'm the only one out here doing what he SHOULD be doing!

The referee has clearly seen what was going on while watching the X-Tron so he refuses to start the match and count them out. Meanwhile in the back, both Neil Capra and KnightMask are starting to come to. They shake off the daze and slowly get to their feet, immediately breaking into a fighting stance when they see one another but they hesitate.

Capra: That piece of crap attacked me with that chair and he put you through that table. Let's get out there and beat the living hell out of him and once he's out of the way we'll go 1 on 1.

KnightMask: You know what? I like the sound of that!

What the...? It would appear that Capra and KnightMask are going to put their differences aside momentarily and focus on Agony! They make their way through the back as Agony sees this unfold up on the X-Tron and does NOT look happy. Agony kicks the bottom rope and shoves the referee, DEMANDING that he ring the bell and start the count on both men! The ref finally rings the bell but here come Capra and KnightMask out from the back like a couple of bats out of hell!

Agony gets ready for them as Capra is the first to slide into the ring under the bottom rope, right into a clubbing double axe-handle to his back before he can rise. Agony stomps on him as KnightMask slides into the ring, springing to his feet and catching Agony with a leaping clothesline. KnightMask measures up Agony as he gets back up and he takes him down with another clothesline, folling up with an elbow drop across Agony's chest and a cover!

...BROKEN UP BY NEIL CAPRA!!! Capra shoves KnightMask out of the way and drops a leg across the throat of Agony so HE can go for a cover on Agony now.

...BROKEN UP BY KNIGHTMASK!!! Capra storms to his feet and runs toward KnightMask, grabbing his arm and whipping him around into a slingshot Irish whip that sends KnightMask hard into the corner. Capra follows up with a running shoulder smash into the gut of KnightMask and then back up quickly to run in with a clothesline that crushes KnightMask into the turnbuckle. KnightMask stumbles forward after receiving such a high impact shot and Capra catches him in the Detroit Driver! He just blasted him with his patented variation of a package piledriver and KnightMask isn't moving!

Capra turns his attention right back to Agony who is already up and smashing both of his feet into Capra's chest with a running dropkick. Capra goes reeling back and is caught by the ropes which he leans back on. Agony charges... AND CAPRA DROPS DOWN, PULLING THE TOP ROPE DOWN AND LETTING AGONY SAIL OVER TO THE OUTSIDE!

Fans: Oooooooh!

Agony hit the ground HARD at ringside after that fall. Neil Capra turns back to KnightMask who is starting to stir. Capra grabs him and pulls him up but KnightMask surprises him with a quick chop to the chest followed by an insane flying squirrel takedown! KnightMask springs back to his feet as Capra begins to rise and KnightMask wraps him up with a small package into a leglock! He keeps the hold locked in as the ref checks for the submission but Capra won't give up!

Capra reaches toward the ropes and grabs the bottom rope, forcing the referee to break the hold. KnightMask pulls Capra up and delivers a northern lights suplex landing Capra right in the center of the ring. KnightMask wastes no time climbing to the top rope and waiting for Capra to start getting back up...

As soon as he does, KnightMask leaps from the top rope and... OH MY GOD! A FLYING LEG-SCISSOR TAKEDOWN INTO A KNEE BAR!!! HOW THE HELL DID HE LAND THAT OFF THE TOP ROPE!!!?

The fans are on their feet!

The ref checks for the submission as Neil Capra struggles to reach for the ropes but they're too far away...

Capra begins trying to pull himself closer but it's only increasing the pain from this submission...

Capra slowly inches closer... KnightMask increases the pressure...

CRACK!!!!

CRACK!!!!

The sound of that steel chair echoes throughout the entire arena as a chorus of boos flood the air! AGONY HAS HAD ENOUGH! He just busted open Neil Capra with that chair and forced KnightMask to release the submission by cracking him as well!!!

CRACK! CRACK!!! He won't stop smashing the chair down into them both! This is NOT an x-treme rules match!

THAT'S IT! THE REF IS CALLING IT!

DING DING DING!!!

Agony keeps beating on Capra with the chair until the ref finally grabs the chair from behind and tries to yank it away but instead it turns into a tug-o-war between Agony and the ref. After a few more seconds, KnightMask gets back to his feet and kicks the hands of Agony forcing him to relinquish the chair to the referee as Agony then stumbles back... RIGHT INTO A LOW BLOW FROM NEIL CAPRA!

Agony is hunched forward in excruciating pain as Neil Capra makes his way around and runs toward him... MIND BREAKER! (i.e. Flip Piledriver)

Capra and KnightMask both begin stomping on Agony and kicking him until he ends up rolling out of the ring. Just then, the announcement is made...

Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen... the official has disqualified Agony for excessive use of a weapon in this match... therefore, it has been declared that Neil Capra and KnightMask are CO-WINNERS of this match!

The fans let out a round of applause as the two men stand in the ring, eyeballing one another and readying themselves for anything. The ref steps between them and grabs both of their wrists, raising them into the air as Agony writhes in pain on the outside of the ring with several fans throwing garbage at him and cussing at him.

Co-Winners: Neil Capra & KnightMask

We go backstage where we see Danny Devia making his way very angrily through the hallways straight to Shane 's office!

Danny lifts his hand and looks like he's about to knock but he hesitates, looks toward the camera, cocks his eyebrow and then just shoves the damn door open without knocking!

: What the HELL is this?!?

Shane immediately stands from his chair behind his desk but he's not alone. Lexi Sheckler was also in the office on the other side of the desk discussing something with Shane; most likely Black Circle related strategies for later this evening...

Devia: Oh, I'm sorry did I interrupt? I'm so sorry... wait... no I'm not. Did you see that travesty of justice out there earlier?

Lexi Sheckler rolls her eyes and quickly interjects.

Sheckler: Hmm? You mean you and Mr. Natural getting your asses handed to you in the opening match? Yeah I think we all saw that pathetic display. Now turn your ass around and make your way back out into the hallway, take a number, and wait your turn before I show you what a true travesty of justice feels like.

Shane smirks as he crosses his arms and very happily let's Lexi take charge of the situation at hand. Danny Devia's eyes light up with anger! He can't believe this!

Devia: I want my shot at the big time here on Shove It and I'm not taking no for an answer. First of all I should have have been in the opening match of the night when worthless pieces of trash like YOU are main eventing. What the hell is that? Second of all, I demand a big time match for next week's Shove It so I can show ALL of these people just how great I really am... and I don't mean some pointless, lower card TAG match with another random partner. I want a real contest!

Shane nods his approval.

: Is that so, Danny? Well I'll tell you what. I think I'm looking at your contest right now.

Devia: What the hell does that mean?

: It means say hello to your opponent next week. She's standing right in front of you, and if what she did to John Black on her debut night is any indication of what she has in store for you... I'd suggest you start praying to whatever god you believe in. HA!

Lexi doesn't even waste another breath as she stares down Danny Devia who glares right back at her.

Devia: Alright... alright... I got this. You know what, Shane? You just made a big mistake because next week Danny Devia shows the world just what he's made of and it's going to cost one of your Black Circle members here in the process. I'll see you next week, Lexi!

Danny storms out and slams the door behind him as Shane and Lexi both laugh for a second and get right back to whatever they were discussing as though the interruption never even happened. What's going to happen next week when Danny Devia gets his shot at the big time? Will Lexi Sheckler leave him swimming in a pool of his own blood and piss, or will he truly rise to the occasion aboard the Starship Enterprise?

'Electrified' Craig Davis
- vs -
Gabriel Harding
- vs -
Luca Arzegotti
Triple Threat, 1 Fall
X-treme Rules

Gabriel Harding and Luca Arzegotti stand within the ring as Craig Davis, the final man required for this match to start emerges from the back. As Craig Davis is making his way to the ring a strange thing occurs. One of the lighting fixtures begins to wobble and suddenly breaks free. The fixture comes crashing down and cracks Craig Davis in the head. Craig Davis immediately goes down. Officials run out and determine Craig Davis is unconscious and not able to perform in this match. This match is then ruled that it will continue with just Luca Arzegotti and Gabriel Harding participating. As Craig Davis gets carried away on a stretcher the match begins.

Gabriel Harding hits Luca Arzegotti with a few chops to the chest followed by a Double Knee Backbreaker. Gabriel Harding immediately covers for the pin.

Kickout by Luca Arzegotti! Luca Arzegotti shoves Gabriel Harding off and climbs to his feet. Luca Arzegotti then hits Gabriel Harding with a Roundhouse Kick that sends Gabriel Harding flying from the ring. Gabriel Harding hits the ground and Luca Arzegotti is right after him, diving from the ring in an attempt to get Gabriel Harding with a Suicide Dive. Gabriel Harding rolls out of the way just in time though and Luca Arzegotti crashes to the ground. Gabriel Harding begins fishing under the ring and pulls out a golf club. A 9 iron to be exact. Gabriel Harding swings the golf club in an attempt to strike Luca Arzegotti with it. Luca Arzegotti thwarts this attempt by grabbing the golf club and ripping it from Gabriel Harding's hands. Luca Arzegotti then repeatedly strikes Gabriel Harding with the golf club until the golf club bends in half. Luca Arzegotti tosses the golf club aside and gets Gabriel Harding with a Missile Dropkick. Gabriel Harding goes down and Luca Arzegotti pulls him to his feet and rolls him back into the ring. Luca Arzegotti slides in after and covers Gabriel Harding for the pin.

Kickout by Gabriel Harding! Gabriel Harding rises to his feet seeming a bit groggy. He begins exchanging blows with Luca Arzegotti. Gabriel Harding hits Luca Arzegotti with an Inverted Facelock Neckbreaker. Luca Arzegotti is quick to his feet and retaliates with a Hurricanrana followed by a Media Occupation(Omega Driver). Luca Arzegotti covers for the pin.

Kickout by Gabriel Harding! Gabriel Harding shoves Luca Arzegotti off and climbs to his feet. Gabriel Harding then dives towards Luca Arzegotti hitting him with a spear that's followed up by Paradise Lost (Omega Driver). Gabriel Harding covers for the pin!

HOLY SHIT! Kickout by Luca Arzegotti! Both men have kicked out of the other's finisher! Luca Arzegotti tosses Gabriel Harding off and slowly gets to his feet. Both wrestlers appear to be a bit battered and bruised by now. They both decide to take it upon themselves to retrieve weapons. Luca Arzegotti finds a fire extinguisher under the ring and Gabriel Harding removes the steel steps. Both Gabriel Harding and Luca Arzegotti return to the ring at the same instant. Both stare each other down with intensity and dive for each other with weapons raised high. Both men hit each other with their chosen weapon at the same time. Both men drop. Both men lay in the ring unconscious as the ref has no choice but to begin the count.

Still no movement, both wrestlers remain out cold.

Still nothing.

Wait a minute! Luca is starting to move! The referee keeps his eye locked on Luca as he somehow pushes himself up, although very wobbly and his eyes glazed over... The referee turns back to Gabriel who is still down...

TEN!

Gabriel also starts to move and show signs of life but it's too late! Luca has beaten the count and Gabriel was just a couple seconds too late! The ref has no choice but to call it!

DING DING DING!

Both men have put each other through a true test and both landed their own variations of their similar finishers and KICKED OUT of them! In the end though, Luca has taken this one by the skin of his teeth!

Winner: Luca Arzegotti

Ronnie "The Deportation Man" Wilkins
- vs -
Stagger Jones
Bloody as Fuck Submission Match
Opponent MUST be bleeding profusely before locked into a submission

The opening chords of Electric Worry beginning to twang across the arena and Ronnie Wilkins enters to massive applause. He jogs down to the ring, slapping hands with every fan who offers and as soon as he rolls under the bottom rope he pops up to his feet and begins to bounce on the balls of his feet, eager to face his opponent.

Excommunicated by Magrudergrind soon blares over the speakers. Out steps Stagger Jones with a cigarette and a drunken swagger. On the way to the ring he stops several times to address the crowd with rude remarks and offensive gestures. Finally he jumps onto the apron on one knee and turns to look out at the crowd before stepping through the ropes. Once inside he turns several times, examining the faces in the crowd, appearing almost as if he expects an attack from any of them at any moment.

The bell rings and this match begins. Stagger Jones continues to check out the crowd and fails to notice Ronnie Wilkins immediately flying into action. Ronnie Wilkins hits Stagger Jones with a Fallaway Slam. Ronnie Wilkins follows that up with a Double Leg Slam.

Ronnie Wilkins then goes for the ring bell!

He retrieves it and straddles Stagger Jones. Ronnie Wilkins begins smashing the bell into Stagger Jones' face over and over again. Blood shoots from Stagger Jones' face and a very audibly crunch is heard as Stagger Jones' nose breaks! Holy shit!

Blood is now pouring from Stagger Jones' face and nose as Stagger Jones feeble attempts to shove Ronnie Wilkins off. Ronnie Wilkins laughs as if to mock Stagger Jones and climbs to his feet. Ronnie Wilkins pulls Stagger Jones to his feet and hits Stagger Jones with the Recidivist Hits (Multiple German Suplexes).

Ronnie Wilkins climbs from the ring and retrieves a barbed wire baseball bat from beneath the ring. Ronnie Wilkins begins to savagely smash the bat into an already broken and bloody Stagger Jones. The barb wire tears apart Stagger Jones' skin in several spots and it's not long before Stagger Jones is a complete and total bloody mess. Blood just pouring out of several gashes all over his body.

Wilkins pulls Jones up and gets set to deliver his patented "Expedited Removal" finisher which requires him to Irish whip Jones into the ropes, but Jones collapses before he even reaches the ropes! Wilkins looks down at him in disgust for a few seconds and then just goes straight into an armbar submission which instantly has Jones screaming in pain and furiously tapping out with his free hand! That's it! This one's OVER!!!

Winner: Ronnie "The Deportation Man" Wilkins

To be continued...

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(03-03-2013), Agony (03-03-2013)
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

03-03-2013, 04:54 PM

"The Black Circle"
Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus
& John Madison (no XWF contract)
- vs -
"The Crimson Crest"
Crimson Cobra
& Crimson Deadly
X-treme Rules Tag Match

The X-Tron lights up with a video of a guillotine being put into motion.

The Black Circle theme song plays… which member of The Black Circle is scheduled to join us?

It’s John Madison!

... And he’s being pushed down the aisle in a wheel chair. What happened to John? Is this the result of those five nights he spent drifting at sea after being shoved into the bay?

The man who pushes the wheel chair is not known. He’s wearing a black S.W.A.T. mask, a black ballistic vest, and black cargo pants.

The man in the wheel chair, John Madison, is wearing an oxygen mask, a gray night robe, and fuzzy slippers.

The music stops playing as John is assisted into the ring by the hired gun.

The unnamed henchman holds up the microphone for John who begins to speak. John coughs into his handkerchief before clearing his throat. His voice sounds weak and scratchy.

Madison: “This past week, I spent five days stranded at Sea for all of my Shitheads out there.

I did that because I do things that no one else can do. No one!”

John hacks up some more after he screamed out that last word. He's really playing up this whole sickness thing.

Madison: “And as a result of my motivation and drive, I’ve been bedridden for the past 24 hours. The doctors say that I nearly died, and if I hadn’t drank my piss out there I probably would have. Mister Mystery didn't break me or send me on some wild goose chase through Singapore. I swam across the Pacific Ocean because that's the type of shit that John Madison is capable of doing. Let me tell you this; I was over halfway across that ocean before they came and picked me up. How many of you can say that you've swam with sharks under your belly into the middle of big blue?”

More coughing from John Madison as the crowd boos him. They can smell the bullshit he's spewing as it escapes his mouth.

Madison: “But like I said: I do things that no one else can. I didn’t swim to shore and smooth talk my way out of Singapore like Sebastian Duke. I swam home until I nearly died. They had to send a friggin' helicopter to stop me from crossing the Pacific.”

The henchman hands John a cane, which John uses to prop himself up and out of his wheel chair with.

Madison: “So due to the nature of my injuries, my involvement in tonight’s tag team match will be very limited. I’ll be at ringside to encourage NAZI, but I will not be able to step through those ropes. Instead, I will cheer NAZI on from the sideline. I know NAZI can carry our team to victory. And I have no problem admitting that on this night he carried me on his shoulders to vicory! Because just like me, NAZI is able to do things that no one else in this building can do. And by order of Shane D. , if either of the men from The Crimson Crest touch me, they will be DISQUALIFIED! That ALSO includes their buddies Mr. Mitchell and Sin Gambit!"

Disqualified? But it’s an X-Treme Rules match! Looks like more special treatment in favor of The Black Circle as the fans boo wildly...

Madison: "HEIL !”

At that moment, John whips out a knife from inside his robe, and holds it into the air as some kind of salute to Shane .

The Black Circle theme continues to play as NAZI marches down to the ring doing his Nazi salute.

Meanwhile, John Madison is lowered back down to ringside next to the corner where the tag partner would usually be. NAZI walks by John and gives him a pat on his back. John reapplies his oxygen mask as he applauds NAZI for willingly walking into this match. The henchman that brought John out earlier remains at John’s side.

Saliva - Click Click Boom erupts from the speakers as Crimson Deadly appears from behind the curtain, his arms spread out wide with his fists clenched, he walks a little to the left on the stage and then to the right in the same position, he then lets out a battle cry as he stands in the middle and thrusts his arms to his chest and throws them back out, as the same fireworks blast from both sides of the stage.

At this point his "backup" in the form of Mr. Mitchell and Sin Gambit both walk out onto the ramp with him. They follow down the ramp as Deadly runs down to the ring at full sprint and slides into the ring, quickly getting up and mounting the turnbuckle before putting his arms outward again towards the crowd.

“Their opponents…”

“First, being accompanied to the ring my Mr. Mitchell and Sin Gambit... From Sheffield, England, and weighing 279 pounds, representing The Crimson Crest: Crimson DEADLY!”

The lights in the arena take a deep red color as a lighting strike is herd over the pa system. Crimson Cobra breaks the silence of the audience as he emerges from the black curtain hiding the backstage from the inner arena. The entrance music begins to play with the drums and guitar starting to pick up. Cobra is making his way down the entrance ramp and holding his hands out to the adoring fans who he takes such pride in having. The vocals pick up in the song and Cobra starts to bounce around the steel steps leading up to the ring, as if he were a boxer or mma fighter. A slight smile approaches his mouth and he runs up the stairs and along the apron of the ring stopping in the middle to look out to all of the screaming and cheering fans. Cobra takes a deep breath and closes his eyes lifting his head and a smile crossing his face. His chest puffs out from the deep breath and he sits there for a moment to embrace the feeling before he lifts his leg and darts into the ring. He approaches one of the four corners and jumps up showing his athleticism off already as he barley touches the top rope with his hands and lands with his feet on the top rope. It takes a slight second for him to maintain his balance then he pops up and rises his arms almost in a Randy Orton like style, yet slightly less cocky. He jumps down and starts to bounce like a fighter once more as he awaits the approach of his opponent.

“His partner, from Aurora Colorado, weight 185 pounds, representing The Crimson Crest: Crimson COBRA!”

NAZI takes position in his corner where his partner is nowhere to be found. Instead, John is on the outside drinking a warm cup of tea that his henchman brought out.

Cobra and Deadly seem put off by having John and the henchman at ringside, but luckily they have their own backup at ringside to make sure nothing gets out of hand.

The bell sounds, and we’re set for action!!!

Cobra and NAZI lock up in the center of the ring. NAZI applies a side headlock on Cobra while weaving his upper body back and forth, trying to disorientate Cobra. NAZI transitions into giving Cobra an irish whip to the ropes. He attempts to catch Cobra with a back body drop, but Cobra punts NAZI in his face!

That angers NAZI as he runs after Cobra, but gets taken down by an arm drag.

Outside of the ring: John has just finished his cup of tea, and is resting his head to the side. He closes his eyes while the match goes on.

Cobra continues to work over NAZI with some kicks and punches. He drags NAZI into The Crimson Crest corner and lays him out with a Russian leg sweep.

*Deadly tags in.

The Crimson duo go to work on NAZI as they both shove him back-first into the corner, repeatedly. Deadly drops down to his hands and knees as Cobra uses his back as a springboard, and launches himself into NAZI with a leg lariat in the corner.

Deadly goes to work on NAZI now. He takes NAZI down with a side effect, followed by a pin attempt.

NAZI kicks out!

Deadly puts NAZI into a seated position, and locks him in an inverted facelock. Deadly wrenches up on NAZI’s neck as NAZI gets a good whiff of Deadly’s arm pit.

Meanwhile: A small box is displayed at the corner of the screen which shows John Madison ordering another cup of tea. He asks for the tea to be extra hot.

Back to the action: NAZI is in the process of rotating his body to escape the facelock that Deadly has put him in. Both men eventually make it up to their feet. Deadly tries to go for a t-bone suplex, but NAZI throws some elbows to the side of his head. Nazi throws Deadly into the ropes, and slams him over his knee with a tilt-a-whirl back breaker.

NAZI goes for a pin.

Deadly gets his shoulder up!

NAZI takes Deadly and puts him into the corner. He lunges into Deadly with some more elbow strikes to the face. NAZI takes the referee’s attention away just in time for John Madison to slide his wooden cane into the ring in NAZI’s direction. What the hell? John is supposed to be “cheering” him on, not getting involved!

NAZI notices the cane, but so does Deadly! Deadly picks it up before NAZI is able to, and makes him jump back. Deadly swings the cane into the fatty part of NAZI’s arm. Deadly then smashes NAZI in his gut with the handle of the cane.

Deadly tags in Cobra who has already made his way to the top rope. Deadly tosses Cobra the cane. Cobra jumps off the top rope, places the cane under him in mid-air, and lands on the chest of NAZI with a double leg leg drop. Cobra pins NAZI.

NAZI just barely kicks out in time!

Cobra throws NAZI into the corner, runs up, and hits him with a dropkick. He then throws NAZI into the ropes, and runs into him with a diving clothesline.

Cobra tags in Deadly.

Cobra lifts NAZI up into the air with a wheelbarrow lift. With NAZI’s upper body in the air, Deadly walks up and gives him a DDT. That was an excellent double team move performed by The Crimson Crest.

Deadly covers NAZI.

ALMOST! The referee’s hand was inches away before NAZI kicked out.

That close call seems to have stirred up John Madison who’s still on the outside in his wheel chair. He instructs the unnamed henchman to get in the ring to put an end to this ongoing assault.

The henchman obeys. He steps into the ring, runs after Deadly,

But DEADLY catches him with a spine buster. His tag partner Cobra enters the ring and quickly disposes of the henchman by throwing him over the top rope.

Deadly turns back around to go to work on NAZI, but NAZI nails him in the junk with a LOW BLOW!

Nazi shoves Deadly into the middle rope, where John Madison is waiting on the outside.

NAZI distracts the referee, and JOHN THROWS A CUP OF SCOLDING HOT TEA INTO THE FACE OF DEADLY! Damn him!

Deadly’s entire face is burning as he rolls around on the mat. NAZI takes Deadly and gives him a hangman’s face buster. He pins Deadly, but Cobra breaks up the count with a running elbow drop. Cobra then goes to the outside where John Madison has sat back down in his wheel chair. Madison is pleading with Cobra to back off, and reminds him that if he touches him he will be DQed.

Madison: “Don’t make a mistake that you’ll regret later on!”

Cobra walks away as the referee also informs Cobra that he cannot touch Madison unless Madison touches him first.

Meanwhile, NAZI is working over the back of Deadly with some Nazi stomps. He does a NAZI salute, and then uses that same arm to deliver an elbow drop to the back of Deadly. That was a devastating FUHRER'S ELBOW. NAZI makes another pin attempt following The Fuhrer’s Elbow.

Deadly kicks out of the FUHRER'S ELBOW. How horrible would it be to lose to an elbow drop that’s backed by Hitler?

NAZI goes to the top rope. We don’t see him fly very often, but when he does it’s very effective.

Deadly recovers to his feet. At that moment, NAZI flies off the top for a crossbody

BUT Deadly caught him! What amazing strength by the Englishman. He lifts Deadly up, and drops him over his knee multiple times for a chain of back breakers. After the third back breaker, he sets Nazi down on his feet, and delivers a roundhouse kick directly to his face!

Deadly pins NAZI.

THE HENCHMAN RUNS IN!!!!!

The count is interrupted by the henchman who punches down into Deadly. But Deadly powers out of the attack, and throws the henchman across the ring with a t-bone suplex.

Deadly tags in Cobra. Deadly then goes to work in stomping the henchman out of the ring where Sin Gambit helps pull him out of the ring quicker and drops him hard at ringside!

Cobra goes up to the top rope while the referee goes to yell at the henchman who is down at ringside.

Cobra goes for a senton bomb, but MADISON REACHES INTO THE RING, and pulls NAZI out of the way!

Cobra hits the mat hard as John quickly returns to his wheel chair to continue his sickly act. The referee had his back turned to deal with the henchman while all of that was going on.

Deadly begins to chase John though! He’s had enough of John’s involvement and is saying to hell with the stipulation. Suddenly, John doesn’t seem too sick as he runs for his life around the ring!

John turns the corner where the henchman is on the other side. Deadly follows, and the henchman catches Deadly by surprise with a lariat! Sin Gambit quickly runs around toward the henchman and tackles him to the ground!

The referee has had it with the henchman’s involvement. He’s ejecting the henchman from ringside! He's sending him away!

Referee: “Get to the back! I’m done with you!”

The unnamed henchman does as he’s told, but not without putting up some resistance as Mr. Mitchell and Sin Gambit also assist by blocking his return toward the ring. The referee ends up having to physically escort the unknown, masked man to the back as Mr. Mitchell and Sin Gambit remain at ringside to make sure no surprise attacks come out of the crowd as this seems like the perfect chance for a Black Circle surprise attack out of nowhere.

With the referee’s attention focused elsewhere, and with Mitchel & Gambit scanning the crowd for possible run-ins, John takes advantage of the situation. He removes one of the rear wheels on his wheel chair, and takes it into the ring with him. What does he think he's doing?

NAZI holds Cobra up by his arms as John enters the ring. John goes to bash Cobra over the head with the wheel, but COBRA MOVES OUT OF THE WAY, and John hits NAZI by mistake instead!

Cobra is still in this. He takes out John Madison as well by dropkicking the wheel into his face. Madison just hit the ring mat, and we get an unpleasant view from under his robe as he rolls around on the canvas.

Cobra runs off the ropes, and hits NAZI with a shining wizard. He then positions himself, and lands on top of NAZI with a standing moonsault and covers him for a pin!

...But the referee is still dealing with the henchman on the outside of the ring!!!

Cobra instead puts NAZI into a sharpshooter! That’s probably his best option at the point with the referee being caught up in another situation. He's got that submission hold locked on in the center of the ring...

NAZI taps! I can't believe it, NAZI is tapping out but there's no referee! He's still pushing that henchman through the curtain!

But wait-- John Madison is back up, and he charges after Cobra who still has the sharpshooter applied on NAZI. But Cobra release NAZI, and counters John’s attack with a double leg takedown. He then flips John over, and applies a Cobra Clutch! Holy shit. John is being choked out!

NAZI is down, still hurting from that sharpshooter.

Deadly is still trying to recover on the outside from the lariat he took earlier…

John is tapping!!!!

John Madison is tapping out to the Cobra Clutch, but the referee still isn’t there to call it!!! The fans are in an uproar!!!!

Finally, the referee turns his attention back to the ring. He rushes down to regain control of the match and finds Crimson Cobra with the Cobra Clutch still applied. The referee checks on Madison to see if he’s ready to quit…

John raises his hand...

And he taps!

John Madison is tapping out!

John Madison taps out again, and the referee calls the match!

The Crimson Cobra has just defeated Madison by submission!

The announcer makes the official announcement that they-- WAIT, what? WHAT?!?!?!?

Announcer: The winners of this match as a result of a disqualification: The Black Circle: NAZI and John Madison!

Oh shit! You’ve got to be fucking kidding me!

The referee never saw that John had provoked Crimson Cobra. He only saw that Cobra attacked John with the Cobra Clutch! Shane 's order of not laying a hand on John Madison has caused the referee to call for the DQ!

The Black Circle have just screwed The Crimson Crest out of this one BIG TIME.

Crimson Cobra is livid as he grabs the referee by his collar and backs him into the corner. He's yelling into the ref's face. Deadly is back in the ring as well, and cannot believe what has transpired! Mr. Mitchell and Sin Gambit at ringside are also in shock at what a complete pile of bullshit just went down in front of this packed house in Ireland! The fans are littering the ring with trash and cursing The Black Circle to no end!

Meanwhile, NAZI has just picked up Johnny to his feet. He holds John's hand up in victory.

NAZI: "We did it, friend."

Madison: "HEIIIIIILLLLLLLL!!!!!!"

Madison and NAZI turn around to find The Crimson Crest rushing after them. They duck, roll, and retreat as they celebrate their victory up the ramp.

Winners: John Madison & N.A.Z.I.

Nazi walks to the back first as Madison takes his time and looks back toward the ring to mock Cobra and Deadly a bit more...

Wait a minute what's THIS???

Mr.Natual!!!!

He runs out with his trademark barbed wire baseball bat Lacey. He then proceeds to beat the hell out of John Madison, leaving him severely bloodied. Solange seductively walks around him and picks up a microphone.

Solange: Let this be a lesson to yo lil scrawny ass! Whatever my baby wants, he DAMN sho is gonna get.

Solange hands the mic to Mr.Natural.

Mr.Natural: It's been a pleasure doing business with you John! Until next time we are Naturally...

He tilts his head in the camera direction and raises his eyebrow.

Mr.Natural: YOURS!!!

So Fresh So Clean plays as Mr.Natural and Solange leaves the bloodied Madison to swim in his sanguine pool.

MAIN EVENT
North Korean Championship

Lexi Sheckler
- vs -
Your Angel
- or -
Unknown Soldier
- or -
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 (no XWF contract)
- or -
Donathan Alphonse Francois De Sade

Champion's Choice of Poison

NOTES: Lexi had until 12 Noon Thursday to think about which name she wanted to face out of Your Angel, Unknown Soldier, Mister Mystery, and Donathan De Sade...
She ended up choosing Your Angel...
Early Saturday morning it was revealed that Donathan HAS BEEN masquerading as Your Angel since day 1. This brings us to an unforeseen situation where Lexi Sheckler is going to have to face Donathan even though she "thought" she was not selecting him as her opponent!

Shane and Lexi Sheckler make their way out toward the ring with serious expressions on their faces. No music plays as the two of them seem to have something on their mind that they want to take care of. Shane quickly grabs a microphone...

: Ladies and gentlemen...

Before Shane can continue, a small model airplane flies out from the back... what the hell?

Shane sees it and immediately recognizes this as one of Donathan De Sade's known tricks! He drops the microphone and dives toward Lexi, shoving her out of the way!

: It's going to explode!!!

Shane and Lexi tumble haphazardly out of the ring as the model airplane flies right through the middle and top rope very gracefully and passes the exact spot they would have been standing had they not moved a second earlier. The airplane suddenly turns upward and then makes its way around the arena in an unusual pattern while Shane and Lexi keep low and scatter around the ring trying to predict when and where it's going to strike.

: Keep moving! I've seen him pull this shit before... the damn thing is rigged to explode!

Out from the back steps Donathan Alphonse Francois De Sade and he's got a remote control in his hand. He's dressed in one of his classic grey suits and has his trademark fedora on his head. He takes a second to tip his fedora to the fans in attendance before going back to concentrating on guiding that model airplane around the arena. Shane and Lexi split up as Shane goes right while Lexi goes left. They end up on opposite sides of the ring as Donathan slowly walks down the ramp and approaches them. Neither of them see him coming as they're keeping their eyes locked on the airplane circling the area and occasionally coming close enough to strike them.

Suddenly the airplane dives straight down and gains much speed as it heads right toward Shane ! Shane tries to run out of its way but as soon as the airplane is within a few feet of him it DOES explode! The force of the blast knocks Shane off his feet and causes him to hit his head on the steel steps, instantly knocking him out cold. Lexi runs over to check on him and never sees Donathan walking up behind her...

He pulls out some sort of flashlight from inside of his suit jacket.

Wait a minute - that's a Light Emitting Diode Incapacitator!
(i.e. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LED_Incapacitator )

Donathan taps Lexi on the shoulder and she turns face first, point blank to the LED Incapacitator as Donathan activates it. The rapid flashes of light instantly blind Lexi and send her stumbling backwards as she tries to shield her eyes. The disorienting effects of the device have not only blinded her temporarily but she can't even stand up without falling right back down. Donathan hands the weapon off to a lucky fan and then grabs Lexi's hand, gently helping her up and then rolling her into the ring. Donathan then turns to Shane who is still out cold and he pulls a syringe out of his pocket to inject Shane with. Donathan smiles as he gently pats Shane's cheek and leaves him lying there.

Donathan enters the ring and grabs Lexi's arm to try and help her stand but she still can't see or balance herself on her own. She has no idea who's helping her stand either.

Donathan turns to the referee who looks very confused and disturbed.

Donathan: I believe you should ask Shane if it's safe to start this match. He's waking up - he's waking up.

The referee walks over and looks down out of the ring to see Shane starting to move. Shane lets out a groan as the referee asks him if he should start the match...

...and Shane begins to nod his head yes? Shane's eyes look very glassy and his expression would suggest that he doesn't know where he is or what's going on, but he keeps nodding "yes" as the referee asks him if he's sure of himself. The ref has no choice but to take Shane's nodding as approval to start the match!

DING DING DING...

Donathan during this time has managed to get the delirious and blinded Lexi Sheckler up onto the turnbuckle with him where he instantly proceeds to deliver The Esoteric Flight! (Double under-hook flip driver off the top rope: http://youtu.be/rn3my4Yfd_s?t=7s )

The fans let out a collection of gasps and horrified screams as Donathan twirls through the air with Lexi and almost smashes her head clean through the canvas on impact. His fedora gently descends through the air and lands next to him as he stands back up, picks it up to brush it off, and places it neatly back on his head. He smiles and holds out his hands almost in a "whoops" fashion as the fans aren't sure what to make of any of this...

Donathan kneels down and hooks Lexi's leg for the cover as the referee makes the count...

...THREE!!! The ref calls for the bell as Donathan rises to his feet without losing his smile.

Announcer: Here is your winner... and NEWWWWW XWF North Korean Champion! Donathan Alphonse Francois De Sade!

The referee hands Donathan the belt as... OH NO!

John Madison came out of nowhere and smashed Donathan in the back with a steel chair!

Madison: HEIL !!!!

Madison raises the chair and angles it downward as he gets ready to "stab" the chair down into Donathan's face...

WAIT A MINUTE!

IT'S UNKNOWN SOLDIER!

He comes up behind Madison and grabs the chair from him, spinning John around and jamming the chair into his gut before throwing the chair down and hitting a sickening DDT into the chair!

MADISON IS BUSTED OPEN!!!

Soldier sees the blood coming from Madison and he drops down to his knees to begin biting at the would on Madison's head! Soldier is trying to bite and suck blood straight out of Madison's head as Madison flails his arms around and screams for Nazi! Soldier slams Madison's head down a few times until he finally stops moving... but...

BAM!!! It's NAZI! Madison still gets his wish even after being knocked out! NAZI with a sledgehammer shot to the side of Soldier's head sends Soldier tumbling a few feet away from Madison. Soldier tries to get back up but Nazi rushes in and cracks him in the head again! Soldier is out cold from two vicious sledgehammer shots!

Nazi drops the sledgehammer and checks on Madison and Lexi who are both down and out. Shane is still at ringside in some sort of delirious state of mind due to whatever Donathan injected him with. Shane sees Nazi and smiles really big at him, throwing his hand up into the air very sloppily and waving to Nazi. Shane's expression then changes as he comes back to reality and sees what's really happening...

NAZI: Donathan just robbed Lexi of the title and almost killed her! Soldier tried to drink all of John's blood!

Shane scans the area as his eyes turn menacing. He looks to Nazi and gives the order...

: DESTROY Unknown Soldier and Donathan... right NOW!

Before Nazi can take action, an unfamiliar sound hits the speakers...

click play...

That theme has never been heard in XWF before! The fans all rise and look around wondering who it might be signaling the arrival of.

A HUGE, shocked reaction explodes from the fans!!!

WHAT THE HELL??? He's BACK?

After months of not being seen... here comes charging down the ramp...

TYLER DECKER!!!!

He races toward the ring and barrels right through Shane with a clothesline that sends the XWF owner down hard to the ground!

Tyler Decker doesn't stop running though and continues, sliding right into the ring under the bottom rope and immediately blocking a right hand from Nazi and absolutely unloading on him with a flurry of shots to the face that send Nazi reeling back. Nazi finally blocks a shot and goes for a big right hand of his own but Decker swiftly ducks under the punch and gets behind Nazi to take him down with a falling neckbreaker! Decker backs up into the corner and measures Nazi up as he struggles to get back to his feet...

SOMEWHERE DOWN THE CRAZY RIVER! ( )

Decker has left Nazi unconscious!

He quickly goes over to where Donathan is and he begins to help him up!!! Donathan shakes off his daze and Tyler Decker hands Donathan the North Korean Championship, raising Donathan's other hand into the air as the fans are shocked!

Donathan and Tyler both look over to Unknown Soldier and see that sledgehammer next to him. Soldier is beginning to wake up too!

Donathan whispers something to Tyler Decker and points toward the sledgehammer. Is he telling him to strike Soldier???

Decker picks up the sledgehammer...

He waits for Soldier to fully wake up and rise to his feet...

AND DECKER HANDS THE SLEDGEHAMMER TO UNKNOWN SOLDIER!!!

Donathan looks on with a pleased smile as Soldier stares into the head of the sledgehammer for a few seconds and then drives it down into the stomach of John Madison several times!

Decker tosses Nazi and Lexi both out of the ring as Soldier throws Madison out of the ring on the other side. The three men meet in the middle of the ring and stand side by side as Donathan grabs a mic.

Donathan: Enlightened; aren't you all? Who could have seen all this coming? Only someone who had truly woken up and cleared their mind of the nonsense that 99% of the population eagerly digests on a daily basis. I'll make this short and sweet ▬ When I was under the name "your angel" and working my magic if you will; I was also setting up something great ▬ something powerful and necessary. My client Mister Mystery couldn't be with us tonight due to certain issues with the fact that he doesn't have a contract right now, but let me assure each and every one of you that he is just as much a part of THIS as the three of us you see standing before you. Mystery, Decker, Soldier and myself are part of a new age of reason within the XWF and we've already been paving the way for ultimate ascension of illumination for longer than any of you could possibly conceive.

Unknown Soldier can't help but turn his attention to that bleeding head of John Madison out at ringside. Donathan sees this and nods.

Donathan: Go on; feast, my brother. Feast on the-

Before he could finish the sentence, Soldier is already outside trying to drink Madison's blood from his skull. He punches him in the head repeatedly to try and open the wound further as Donathan and Tyler both look on in pure bliss.

Donathan: Well I believe I've stated my case for now and we've clearly gotten the message that Soldier intended for us to hear.

From ringside, Soldier yells out very audibly.

Unknown Soldier: Blood!

Right before plunging his teeth down into Madison's head and going right back to work on his beverage of choice for the evening.

Donathan: And with that said it's time to welcome back to the XWF none other than this man; give it up for Tyler Decker!

The fans give a very mixed reaction as Donathan hands the mic off to Decker.

Tyler Decker: You all look so pleased to see me! I go for a few months and I come back to a reception like this. I’m honoured. Let’s be serious, though, don’t think for a moment that my return was for the benefit of any of you, you fat incompetent rejects of society. You’ll all remember what happened a few months ago, my little encounter with the police. My weeks and weeks and weeks of forced therapy sessions. Or maybe you won’t remember any of that. It’s not like any of you gave a shit when I was forced off of TV and into the office of a fucking shrink. No. Nobody cared. Even the most dedicated Tyler Decker fan or the most incessant, petulant screaming fan girl who spent the majority of her life bitching on the internet and begging for a Blueprint of the Fall reunion. None of you even gave a thought towards me. You were too busy focusing on your Angelus, and your Mark Flynn. Hell, even Peter fucking Gilmour was generating more interest than I was. Only one person spared a thought towards me, helped me out with my troubles. And that man is the reason that I am back here. Not for the money, and sure as hell not for your entertainment. I came back here to help Donathan help all of you achieve what you need in your pathetic lives, what I finally achieved in my glorious one; enlightenment. He did more for me than that so called ‘professional’ ever could. He helped me realise who I actually am; my true purpose in life. I’ve been enlightened ▬ Now it’s your turn!

Tyler Decker throws the mic down as Donathan raises his newly acquired North Korean Title high into the air.

Tyler Decker is BACK and he's aligned himself with the likes of Donathan Alphonse Francois De Sade, Unknown Soldier, and Mister Mystery 17 31707 1.

And if they were able to cause this much chaos without Mister Mystery in attendance this evening, what the HELL is going to happen next week?

It looks like the "stable wars" of the XWF are definitely upon us. Who will be next to join forces and make their voices heard?

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(03-03-2013), (03-04-2013), Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 (03-03-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (03-03-2013)