Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 07:21 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Bombs Away (#2)
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

04-19-2014, 08:29 PM

OOC Note: Written from Mega Man's perspective because.... I dunno why!

I followed the directions in the letter I received from Bomberman and it lead me to a place called River City. I wouldn't recommend planning any vacations here, it's probably a rough place for anybody who doesn't have a blaster for an arm. After making my way through the city I finally reach my destination, a warehouse surrounded by a construction site. This place looks more suited for drug deals than it does for a place where team mates will meet for the first time. Bomberman's letter said to go inside the warehouse but it looks old and deserted, if I wasn't a robot I would think this guy is a pedo trying to get a piece of my Mega Ass. Regardless, his letter says to meet him inside the warehouse so I walk up to one of the doors and grab the handle. It's unlocked so I turn the handle and push the door open.....

[Image: vaexplosiongrounded.gif]

I end up getting blown backwards at least thirty feet, I sit up and gaze at where the warehouse used to be and see only flaming debris left in its place. As I make it to my feet and look over my charred armor, a group of thugs seemingly come out of nowhere and surround me. There's about ten of them carrying chains, steel pipes, and trash cans. One of the thugs who appears to be their leader steps forward with a smile on his face.

Thug: Nothing personal kid but we're set to make a lot of money if we can separate you from your head and bring it to our employer, get him boys.

Multiple thugs rush towards me, I raise my blaster firing on one of them and blow a hole right through his chest. He crumples to the ground and the rest of the thugs stop dead in their tracks with their jaws firmly planted on the concrete. I don't know why but for some reason I get the urge to grab the dead thug's body, I lift it over my head AND START USING IT TO BEAT THE REST OF THE THUGS. Of course after seeing me blow a hole through their friend's chest and watching as I use their dead friend's body to bludgeon their living friend's, most of the thugs try to run but I don't let them. You see those are the perks of being a robot with unmatched speed and strength, when you want to use a guy to beat the living hell out of some other guys, there isn't much that they can do about it. I leave all of the thugs lying on the pavement except one, the leader. It doesn't take me long to chase him down but as soon as I catch him I feel something smack me in the back of my head followed by a small explosion. Another bomb, however this one is different. Instead of sending my flying through the air, this one doesn't have the same explosive power but what it does do is leave me and the leader of the thugs engulfed in flames. Thanks to my armor I'm left blackened but essentially unharmed, the leader of the thugs on the other hand, well.....

[Image: guyonfire---big.gif]

I fire my blaster at his head and put him out of his misery.

Voice: He was a real piece of work, not sure he deserved any mercy.

I spin around blaster raised and ready for action only to see Bomberman standing there watching.

Mega Man: Any last words?

Bomberman: Whoa there double M, no need for that.

Mega Man: You have me come here, blow me up, have me attacked, and catch me on fire but there's no need for that?

Bomberman: True, I did all of that. Yet here you stand which proves that you're worthy of being my partner, besides if I wanted to kill you I would have brought out the good bombs.

As I look into his eyes which take up about 90% of his face I can tell that he isn't kidding.

Mega Man: So what, this was just a test?

Bomberman: Yes, one that you passed with flying colors.

I lower my blaster.

Mega Man: That's all well and good but why should I think you're worthy enough to team with me.

Bomberman: Well you didn't know the bomb in the warehouse was there, you didn't know the 2nd one I threw was coming, and I've made a living out of blowing up robots so what do you think I'm going to do to our opponents.

Mega Man: Wait, you know who our opponents are?

Bomberman face palms, well I think he face palms, his hands look like giant balls, what the fuck is that about?

Mega Man: What? I didn't think it really mattered, I'm just going to destroy them anyway.

Bomberman: Well if you had done a bit of research then you'd know we were up against a chainsaw wielding cheerleader and....

I interrupt because fuck whatever comes after chainsaw wielding cheerleader.

Mega Man: Does she have a boyfriend?

Bomberman: I don't know.

Meg Man: Then what good is your damn research!?!?!?!

Bomberman: Stop thinking with your pocket piston, she's our OPPONENT!

Mega Man: Well nobody says we have to kill her, can't you just blow off her legs or something? I'd still do her with no legs.

Bomberman: Really?

I flash Bomberman my robot eyes, that's right, cold and lifeless, no way he can say no to this.

Bomberman: I'll see what I can do, no promises. Now like I was saying, her partner, or partners I should say are a human elf thing and a half otter half weasel thing.

Mega Man: Human elf thing and half otter half weasel thing? That's some top notch research you did there.

Bomberman: Look it's not like finding this information was easy, at least I know that all of our opponents are flesh bags that we should easily be able to dispose of.

Mega Man: Which means that the research didn't matter and I'm going to destroy them anyway right?

Bomberman: Yeah, BUT YOU WOULDN'T KNOW THAT IF I DIDN'T DO THE RESEARCH! For all you knew we could have had to go up against Yellow Devil and Sinistar.

Mega Man: I'll spank Yellow Devil's ass but what the hell is a Sinistar?

Bomberman: A big ass spaceship that could eat us both for breakfast, literally, if we weren't prepared for it.

Mega Man: Look, you do things your way and I'll do things mine. You got anything else to say.

Bomberman: Nope, unless you have any questions all I wanted to do was test you and let you know that we're going to win this easily. So unless you've got any questions I'm out of here.

Mega Man: Actually I do have one question, how the hell do you grip bombs to throw them with hands like that?

Bomberman: So I can make bombs appear out of thin air but you're worried about how I throw them?

Mega Man: Question withdrawn.

With that the camera fades to black as our two heroes go their separate ways.

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scorpio's post:
Peter Fn Gilmour (04-20-2014)