Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:46 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donathan!
XLDIGJYTRWWWQ Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-03-2013, 09:35 AM

It is with you whom I would enjoy the chance to debut my talents!

I will tickle your soul.

Plant silky soft kisses all across it's backside.

Mail it to Nicole Kidman.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Donathan Offline
Your Angel ▬ if you'll have him

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-03-2013, 06:16 PM

You're calling out the man who just won the North Korean Championship on his first night back in action since last year; a championship victory which was signed, sealed and delivered with a single maneuver on a previously undefeated competitor who would likely leave you as a cloud of dust.

You are clearly in need of the guidance and wisdom I offer; so much more than the opposition my new age of reason can engulf you with.

I've laid an open challenge out under the guise of Your Angel for this week's Shove It; a tag match to be precise, in which I will be teaming once again with Mr. Satellite. You're welcome to accept the challenge and I don't even mind if you do it alone. Trust in yourself; focus on your desires▬abilities▬limitations measured equally with an understanding of balance and reason. You know what to do here.

^.
~.
/
~\
------ǝןqɐʌǝıɥɔɐ sı ןןɐ--->--------

Hate Post Like Post
XLDIGJYTRWWWQ Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-03-2013, 10:03 PM

You know what to do here.

Hmmm... indeed, I do.

*Dresses up in a chicken suit with a cutout hole in the genital region.*

I am the coconut!
Hate Post Like Post
Hickster Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

03-03-2013, 10:12 PM

Quote: a tag match to be precise, in which I will be teaming once again with Mr. Satellite. You're welcome to accept the challenge

YEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!!!!
Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-03-2013, 10:15 PM

Donathan De Sade, Your Angel, The Fisher King....

... *sighs....*

To whom it may concern,

I have contracted a very special individual to aid me in putting you in your place and into the proper perspective. You are not of an elite intellectual status, you're but a poser to the premise. You're a fool in the making. You've woven a wondrous tale and spun the emperor's clothes with each pitiful lie that has dripped out of your mouth.

You're mine.

I'll allow my 'special team mate' to make his presence known here shortly.
Hate Post Like Post
Donathan Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-04-2013, 07:16 AM

You mean the same special individual who made his presence known before you said that, and not after? The one called Hickster? I welcome the chance to get to know this, for lack of a better term▬simpleton. I am fascinated by those of his mental structure.

Moving right along - Your displacement of past versus present versus future presents you with almost as great a challenge as your own misconstrued beliefs of who I am and what I do. You realize there is a 9 out of 10 chance that you will be defeated without me having to physically lay a hand on you; don't you, Cyren? I'll be coming into this contest with every intention of lifting you from the depths you've fallen to in recent times; for I am not here to destroy the sterilized shells but rather to revamp their circuitry and breathe life anew into their existence.

Does this mean I no longer have the honor of engaging XLDIGJYTRWWWQ in the arts this Saturday? What happened there? I was looking forward to that encounter... Quite sigh-worthy indeed▬unenlightened mind. Open your heart to my cause and invite me to rejuvenate you; make you whole▬versatile▬substantial again. Acceptance is the key but understanding is what will stop you from being blinded by my light. Acceptance ~ Understanding ~ Vision. I'll see you Saturday.

^.
~.
/
~\

Hate Post Like Post
C Y R E N Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-04-2013, 01:42 PM

You seem to believe you're trifling with someone whom is simply a shell.

I understand the inclination to believe that.

The process of reestablishing Authority ~ Legacy ~ Power is a methodical one.

One such as you can only fantasize within dreams the nightmares I've endured. Don't stand in a stark contrast between the light of revelation and the fires of submission.

I see in you things that have yet to be realized.

You speak in messianic tones and proclaim yourself a benevolent presence.

Delusional ~ Megalomaniac ~ False Prophet

Clutch these words deep to breast. Don't let the fear force your true nature to stray.

Now is the time of your destruction.

Dismantling 'Supermen' is what I've always done best.

Make no mistake that when the cards are on the table, when I'm forced to become the one I truly am, there's no flames available to you. No great inferno to toss me into. If you're akin to Christ, I am Prometheus. I will bring the light and illumination back into the void that is the XWF.

There's a darkness dwelling deep inside you. I recognize my own kind, friend. As if a blurry reflection through dusty glass, your demons howl and scream, beckoning me to release them.

An honor most duly recognized.

I am Legend. I am Fable.

I'm the 'Bad Man.'

Living through you, in your eyes, I'll set you free.

I am not the one in bondage.

The shackles weigh on you heavily and I hold all the keys.

You're inflicted with a sickness of the mind.

So fortunate you are, indeed.

For I AM Sickness.

I am your destiny.
Hate Post Like Post
Hickster Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

03-04-2013, 03:33 PM

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!
Hate Post Like Post
Donathan Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-05-2013, 09:56 AM

Quote:The shackles weigh on you heavily and I hold all the keys.

You have a whole fistful of keys but haven't tried the locks in years, my friend. Have you no clue they've long since been changed? Those shackles you see are clamped hard around your own wrists and ankles. I'm here to guide you back to the level that these whispers in the halls tell me you've once maintained for quite some time. If your future is to be even remotely comparable to your past, realize one thing quickly▬I am the answer; and no, that does not come in the form of my own defeat by your hand.

It comes in your own enlightenment, even if scourged. When it comes to you and I, dear Sickness; call me the Cure.

Now before I go I will ask once more▬what has become of XLDIGJYTRWWWQ? Are you out there? Were you merely Cyren's shill all along?

^.
~.
/
~\

Hate Post Like Post
Mister Mystery 17 31707 1 Offline
Eat shit and rot in Hell

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-08-2013, 06:29 PM

He's too fucking stupid to answer you, Donathan. Looks like you already cured "the sickness" that never was.

What a fucking joke!

[Image: oqhyzp.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mister Mystery 17 31707 1's post:
(03-08-2013)