Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:54 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No pins here
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-03-2013, 02:03 AM

Mr. XWF rubs lotion on his spandex body suit and then pins Cobra. When Cobra tries to push him off his hands slip on the lotion and Mr. XWF falls flatter into Cobra's body with his dick on hard, bizzitch.

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Crimson Cobra Offline
Dat Crimson Boy

XWF FanBase:
Super Face

(always cheered; has massive following; almost never cheats)

03-03-2013, 09:45 AM

(03-03-2013, 02:03 AM)Mr. XWF Said: Mr. XWF rubs lotion on his spandex body suit and then pins Cobra. When Cobra tries to push him off his hands slip on the lotion and Mr. XWF falls flatter into Cobra's body with his dick on hard, bizzitch.

Title:
No pins here

Under nameme Mr. XWF:
THAT BOY NIPH THE BIG OL' DICK!!!!!!!!!!

Who wants to hook up in the club this week?

مجھے اس ککٹ کیر پمپ بروچ ڈھاکنا دوموہی چھیوالگانا چوبہ کوچنا مزید یہ کہ چسنی
Has pin and nipple in it

Cobra still down with the ref's hand flying down for the three count grabs the loton bottle and hits Mr. XWF in his little ol' cock with it.

The lack there of a penis surprises Crimson Cobra but he gets the KICK-OUT! any ways. Crimson Cobra gets up and finds his pet snake that begins to chase Mr. XWF out of Crimson Cobra's sight.

Twitter Trends Related to @TheCrimsonSnake:
#MadnessGM
#MadnessGoesCrimson
Hate Post Like Post