Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 10:01 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
PlaceMarker Preparing to go to War
Crimson Deadly Away
The Pinions Master

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

03-02-2013, 12:06 PM

Aftermath of the defeat – 02/03/2013 8:30am

The camera fades in as the camera man is in a hotel room, Sin Gambit and Mr. Mitchell are both seen laying on the beds, still asleep. The camera man silently walks to the sliding glass doors and opens them as quietly as he possibly can. Crimson Deadly is sitting in a patio chair, looking out into the city of Ireland. His head spins and he looks directly at the camera, sighing and looking back out to Ireland. The camera man sits in a patio chair next to the Minions Master, and looks in the way of his view. We’re high up, and the view is magnificent. The camera pans around and peers towards Crimson Deadly once again.

Crimson Deadly: “Wednesday night was one of the most unfortunate nights of my career. I had wrestled in fatal four ways in the independent circuit but I don’t think I ever lost on. I feel cheated! Tyrone punched that worthless bitch with a KO punch and suddenly calls Seb the winner because he locked a Hells Gate on him… If you had given us a couple seconds, I would’ve killed that overgrown Undertaker wanna-be. Yet here I am, going to Shove-It with barely any momentum. I trained so vigorously! I deserved that spot! And now suddenly, Peter Gilmour is given a chance to contend as well? I’m not quite getting that… How about every match on Warfare be a #1 Contenders Match and the winners will go to some big ass battle royal or some shit.”

Crimson Deadly doesn’t look happy about his loss.

Crimson Deadly: “I am happy that I didn’t get pinned myself, nor did Cobra, but neither of us won…

“Does anybody know what that means? I’ll give you an idea! Crimson Cobra’s record just flopped and he ended up losing four while winning three!, If that’s not already bad enough, I lost my first match… We’re both pissed off and… Nazi, John Madison… Black Circle motherfuckers… You won’t like it when Crimson Cobra and Crimson Deadly are pissed off… The common blaze may have permanently been weakened but temporarily, it is feeding off our anger and is out of control… I want victory; not defeat.

“My loss was embarrassing, knowing I couldn’t stop it in time. And afterwards I got an ear full from Sin Gambit… That guy couldn’t shut up about how I lost, how I’m no longer undefeated… It’s bad that it’s constantly revolving around my head like a scratched record, but to have your brother mock and tease you over it is just tormenting; which is exactly why I refuse to face that same discomfort after tonight’s show… I absolutely one hundred and twenty percent refuse to go down with a fucking defeat!”

Crimson Deadly turns back towards the scene from his patio high up on the building. His phone begins buzzing and he slides the Blackberry Torch open and checks a message left there. After reading the message, he immediately gets up and walks into the room, the camera views what’s happening as it is showing The Minions Master putting a coat on and walking out of the door.
The camera fades out.

Managerial Worries – 02/03/2013 11:00am

The scene fades in again and it is back in the hotel room, Mr. Mitchell is up, laying down on the bed and watching television while Sin Gambit is still snoozing away. Crimson Deadly is still gone and you can only imagine what Mr. Mitchell might be thinking as to his where abouts. His phone starts to buzz on the bed-side table as he picks it up and looks at his phone…

His face takes on a serious look and it is accompanied with a slight hint of fear, the camera man walks towards Mitch and views the phone up close;

Quote:
Shane : 11:07am
Just wanted to wish you one hell of a night, tonight! It’s no secret that I want John Madison back under a contract so of course, I will do anything that could hand him victory… I suggest you and Crimson Deadly’s pathetic little brother stay clear of The Black Circle… If you do? I have no problem beheading BOTH of you.

Enjoy your day!

Mr. Mitchell decides enough is enough, he goes over to Sin Gambit and begins shaking him without stopping, Sin wakes up and looks up at Mr. Mitchell’s face with a highly annoyed expression, but it changes once he sees the look on Mitch’s face.

Sin Gambit: “What’s up? What happened?”

By this point, Mitch’s face has gone pale as though he’d just seen a ghost. Sin Gambit shoots up, still wearing some knee-length basketball shorts, getting out of bed and shaking Mr. Mitchell by his shoulders.

Sin Gambit: “Dammit Mitch, what the fuck happened!?”

Mr. Mitchell: “Black Circle… They…”

Mr. Mitchell goes silent again and he simply hands Sin Gambit the phone. You see as he takes the phone and begins reading the message, his eyes widening quickly in shock but as he gets to the end of the message a half grin crosses his face. He drops the phone back down onto Mitch’s lap and sits back down.

Sin Gambit: “Mitch, don’t worry. I’m gonna be there and this Shane fucktard doesn’t know shit about me, I’d wipe the floor with his goons. This is simply a message to try and intimidate us but you already know as well as I do that I’m way too good for their weapon swinging and untalented antics. It takes talent to get past this, and guess what – I got talent.

“Don’t worry yourself, if he wants to come out I have no problem taking out whoever the fuck wants some of Sin Gambit.

“Oh, and just to be clear, I don’t think Lexi Sheckler will be making an appearance in this match; you can bet your ass she’ll wanna be fresh for her main event title defence and knowing she has to go through Sin Gambit, it’s likely that, that pussyclaut wouldn’t dare to make an appearance… Mark my words.”

Sin Gambit gets up and goes to the long table of drawers, and picks up a cigarette packet; he opens it up and takes one out and heads for the porch. Mr. Mitchell’s head hangs low, likely to be thinking, for clarification? Maybe for a plan? Maybe he plans to bail out? He suddenly gets up and heads towards the sliding door that Gambit just went through, to join his student.

The camera fades out.

Relaxation is a Must – 02/03/2013 4:00pm

The camera comes back into focus again, back in the same room, Sin Gambit and Mr. Mitchell are getting ready for their appearance on Shove-It. Sin Gambit dresses up in mid-calf long black jeans and a black tank top covered by a green hoody that’s unzipped; completed by black sneakers with green designs on the side, left shoe with green laces and the right with black laces. Mr. Mitchell has a standard light grey suit on. Suddenly Crimson Deadly enters the room and looks around, noticing that his brother and manager were already ready for the night ahead.

Crimson Deadly: “You guys realize we’ve got a long time until our match tonight, right? Anyways, I’ve brought someone for you guys to meet”

He opens the door fully and Crimson Cobra walks through the door, he looks towards the two people who are going to be at ringside for their match.

Sin Gambit looks back towards Crimson Cobra and shows almost no interest, however, Mr. Mitchell approaches him with his hand outstretched for a hand shake. Crimson Cobra grabs his hand as soon as he’s close enough.

Mr. Mitchell: “Nice to meet you Cobra, been watching you back in England with Crimson and I have to say, you are quite the character… Nice ring work as well.”

Crimson Cobra: “Thanks man, you guys been preparing?”

Sin Gambit finally begins to approach his brother and Cobra. He stands in front of Crimson and looks to his side at Cobra, before opening conversation with Crimson Deadly.

Sin Gambit: “Mr. Mitchell got a text this morning, from Shane .

Crimson Deadly’s eyes light up, Cobra looks a bit worried as well but it’s quickly changed into another smile.

Crimson Deadly: “What did that piece of shit have to say?”

Crimson Cobra lets out a small laugh as Crimson Deadly walks through the room and sits down on the bed. Mr. Mitchell’s expression seems to show he’s distracted by a smell in the room; Sin Gambit follows Crimson and stands in front of him.

Sin Gambit: “He’s going to be there; no doubt what so ever that he’s going to be there. The message said he wants John Madison back under contract and he’ll do whatever it takes to make sure that happens.”

A smile creeps across the face of Crimson.

Crimson Deadly: “What’s up bro? Are you scared or something? Has my brother finally admitted that he can’t take Shane and his army of dumbasses?”

Sin Gambit relents and walks from side to side while thinking about his response.

Sin Gambit: “Of course not. I can take whoever the fuck that guy thinks he can take me down with… And then I’ll wipe the blood of whoever that is that’s riddled all over my fist and wipe it on his face when I pummel a crater into it. His face is gunna look like a bowl of soup by the time I’m done."

Crimson Deadly starts laughing this time. Mr. Mitchell interrupts his laugh though.

Mr. Mitchell: “Crimson, have you…?”

Sin Gambit: “I was about to ask the same question.”

Crimson Deadly: “Have I what? Got some relaxation medication? Of course I have! Looks like I picked the perfect situation to bring it!”

He goes into his pocket and pulls out a ziploc bag that has about 3 grams of marijuana in there and drops it on the bed. Sin Gambit goes into his drawer and pulls out a pack of rizla’s and tears off a roach, rolling it up and begins working on a spliff.

Crimson Cobra: “What the fuck did he just tear that off the rizla pack for?”

Crimson Deadly looks at him in confusion.

Crimson Deadly: “Have you never seen a roach before bro? It’s almost like a filter of a cigarette but without an actual filter, it just makes sure that the spliff doesn’t stick and make it impossible to take a draw.”

Crimson Cobra nods in acceptance of this new fact. Sin Gambit walks back towards the group and holds a nicely rolled spliff in the middle of the group. Crimson Deadly grabs it and pulls it out of Gambit’s hand and starts walking towards the door. He exits and the rest of the gang walk out with him…

The camera suddenly cuts dead, and within seconds, comes back to life.

Let’s get this show on the road – 02/03/2013 8:30pm

Crimson Deadly is finally ready, wearing black jeans and red undershirt, with a black button up shirt that’s unbuttoned, he looks over towards his partner, brother and manager and begins to walk towards the door to exit the room. As they’re walking they each say a word or two each.

Crimson Deadly: “Time.”

Crimson Cobra: “To.”

Sin Gambit: “Kick.”

Mr. Mitchell: “Some ass!”

Each of the members of Crimson Crest walk out of the door and disappear from sight.

The camera fades out for a final time.

Italic, change a to i and n to i
[Image: siggy1.png]
W/L/D
3/2/0
pin!
pin
Trophy Cabinet:
1. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 18/02/13 - 19/02/13
2. 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Champion: 20/02/13 - 21/02/13
Edit Hate Post Like Post