Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 05:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
Good Old New Orleans (RP 2)
#MemeQueen Luca Torchwick Offline
Waves don't die.

XWF FanBase:
Women and gay men

(physically attractive male on every level; can seduce you; that disarming smile; those bedroom eyes)

03-02-2013, 08:40 AM

Act 4: Nari Better Not Bullshit

Johnny White's, 720 Bourbon Street, New Orleans

February 28, 2013

War. War never changes. From the beginning of humanity until the last day a human is on Earth. We invent new and more efficient ways to kill each other every single day. We kill each other over the stupidest things, too. We kill for religion, power, money, etc. We're so focused on being powerful, we don't think about our fellow man. So even on that day when someone decides to start a nuclear war, time won't stand still. People won't band together to help each other. Everyone will be too damn busy trying to protect themselves and their families. War won't end, the motives may, however. People will be fighting for survival, the only valid thing to war over...

The bar has a surprisingly warm atmosphere, not filled to the brim with drunken, stupid tourists like the rest of Bourbon Street. Luca, Kyle, Jonathon, and Victoria are seated at a table towards the far corner of the main room. Waiting for Nari to arrive. Kyle takes a long gulp of his beverage and begins:

"Do you think Nari will show up?

"If I didn't, we wouldn't be waiting for him..."

"Touche."

The bar's door swings open, and short, mildly muscular, dark skinned man walks into the main room. Nari. The four wave him over to the table in the corner. Nari follows and sits down at the empty chair.

Nari: "What's this impromptu meeting about, boss?"

"Why did you help set Jonny up?"

"What?! I did no such thing!"

"Bullshit man, bullshit! You called me, and said 'hey man there's this deal and I can't tell you anything else about it, but it's a jackpot man!'

Nari draws a deep breath, knowing his charade won't work any further.

"Okay fine. You got me. I set you up."

"Why, man?"

"Look, I got a call from one of our suppliers. They told me the same thing man. I thought it weird that a supplier would call me, I thought that was Jonny's category, so I forwarded the message to him..."

"Which supplier?"

"I don't know his name, the one with the lisp."

Luca rests his head in his hands.

"Are you fucking kidding me? That kid's been out of our business for months Nari. MONTHS! You mean to sit here, and insinuate that he'd sabotage us... Wait a minute that's totally what he did! Sorry for snapping at you Nari, but that came as a shock. I didn't that kid was smart enough to formulate a plan for revenge!

"Um, thank you boss..."

Kyle stands up, and heads over to the bar. He returns to the table with a bottle of scotch and pours a little bit into each person's glass.

Act 5: Cool Flight, Bro

On a Plane

March 1st, 2013

Luca, Victoria, and Kyle are sitting in seats of a plane. Jonathon doesn't have a passport, and had to stay behind. Luca and Victoria are in seats next to each other, and Kyle is sitting a few rows behind them. There's silence on the plane for the most part, with the only noises coming from a crying baby somewhere on the plane. Victoria leans up to Luca, and whispers in his ear:

"Do you think Nari was being truthful last night?"

"Yeah, do you think you drank too much last night?"

"Very funny."

"I know, right. I'm fucking hysterical."

The woman in the row behind Luca sitting with her child who can't be older than 5 years old scowls over at the in front of her. Luca turns his head over to the woman and begins:

"Look, he's going to hear those phrases anyway, so stop glaring at me."

He continues under his breath.

"You dumb crazy broad."

The woman slaps Luca in the back of the head! Luca turns back over to the lady, and in a threatening voice says:

"Look lady, I'm getting real tired of your shit..."

He would've said more, had the flight attendant not stepped in.

Flight Attendant: "What seems to be the problem here?"

Woman: "I'll tell you the problem, this man's being a jerk to myself and my child, and I demand him and his little harlot be moved somewhere else on this plane!

"Frankly lady, I don't care what you think the problem is, I've seen enough women try to exaggerate things in order to get their way. I mean, didn't you also make that man over there move because he was sitting next to your child and you thought he was a child molester?"

Kyle: "Thank you!"

"But you're a fellow woman! You should be helping me out! We need to stick together in this male dominated world..."

"You done going on a stupid feminist tirade yet?"

"Yeah, seriously. In fact, you and your kid should move to where the man you made move and whoever he's sitting next to are, and they should move back up here if it's that big of a deal!"

"Ugh! Fine!"

The lady and her child move back a few rows, and Kyle along with the man he was sitting with take their seats up in the row behind Luca and Victoria.

"What was that all about?"

"I don't know, but I think it's a sign of good luck..."

Act 6: Lost in the Emptiness of your Statements

"So, no one in this company can take a god damn compliment it seems. That's fine, showing respect to people obviously unworthy of respect got old anyway. Gabriel, that means you. If I may be completely honest, I don't think you're a worthy opponent for anyone except for maybe the Craig Davis', the Tommy Carlos King's, the Tyler Vegas'. You know, the one's who have no ability. Because your ability is just above their level. Just, fucking barely. You go on and say you killed Tommy Carlos King, completely oblivious to the fact that he got out of the bay after you threw him in there. You go on and say you're going to kill me, it's funny you think that with your oh so obvious deficiency of any worthwhile quality of a human being. It's funny you think you can do anything at all with your oh so obvious stupidity. You'd think someone with an ego like your's could take a few compliments. I guess I was wrong, you either don't have as big of an ego as I thought, or you're just trying to sound tough. So go ahead, light up that cigarette and drink that last bottle of booze, come out and face me. If you have any intelligence, you'd know that success isn't measured by what you say you're going to do. You would know without any uncertainty that success is measured by what you actually do. Speaking in the sense of actuality, you have as good a shot of killing me as Craig Davis does of winning this match..."

[Image: giphy.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post