Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 08:24 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Vete A La Mierda (RP #3)
Julian Martin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-03-2014, 08:42 PM

The RTX camera crew catches up with Julian Martin at his apartment, where Julian is seated in his living room, and he is grinning as the camera zooms in to catch what Julian has to say about his opponent tomorrow night, El Tiburon.

[Image: julianinterview_zps9c2ad765.jpg]

"It seems that "mi amigo" has tried his hand at trash talk! Well done, the wetback managed to put together some decent English in that promo! I almost believed that you are any sort of threat to me!"

"You point out what I already pointed out to you in my last promo. Yes, I was not the "winner" of my match, yet I was unpinned. I walked out of the arena basically unscathed! YOU, on the other hand, sure, you took out another pathetic beaner in Guillermo, and also McBride, who has fallen from grace almost as fast as Alexandra Callaway's panties when a man looks her way. You remember what happened next? You were laid out in the middle of the ring by yours truly! So really, who came out looking like the better man last week? Wins and losses? Sure, they may matter to some, but numbers will not win you a championship, it is who Paul Heyman decides is the better man and come tomorrow night, I will be the better man and I will do what I did to you last week. Leave you in the middle of the ring...."

Julian rubs his goatee and smirks as he pauses in thought before continuing his promo.

"You know what, El Terrible, you do not deserve what I did to you last week. No, a simple beatdown is not enough for you, pendejo! You see, I can use another language in my promos too! You think you can intimidate me just because your from "south of the border", and your a wannabe Mysterio who thinks just because you can jump a little higher and farther, that makes you better than me in that ring? Just because of one night of events in which despite what the record says, I made more of an impact than you could even muster!? You honestly think because you can maybe down a few more Coronas than me, that makes you better than me? Honestly, if it wasn't for your blatant disrespect, I would have probably hired you to come wash all of my cars, or maybe clean this apartment from time to time, like a good little wetback! Instead, I think it's time you get the ass-whipping that you deserve!"

"Congratulations, El Tiburon, you have my attention! You, like that cunt Sawyer, want to blindly overlook the FACTS! I stand unpinned and un-submitted. YOU were left lying on your back! I will make you wish that you never stepped into a wrestling ring when I get through with you. You want to overlook me? You want to disrespect me? Vete a la mierda! To translate for all of the people that aren't cussing out this dumbass beaner for constantly decided to show off his vocabulary while he is IN AMERICA? The fucker wants to mention Telemundo, well I am not the one who spent half of his promo speaking in Spanish either, so how about I say this in English?! Go fuck yourself, Tiburon!"

"I will show you the ultimate disrespect! El Terrible, I will rip that mask off your fucking face and show the world just how pathetic and ugly you really are. I will show the world that you are literally NOTHING compared to me, whether it is physically or mentally! I will throw you around the entire arena like a ragdoll! Does the little jumping bean want to try and play leapfrog with me? I will splatter you on the mat like roadkill, you pathetic spot monkey! I will decimate you and I will unmask you and when I am through, you will be wheeled out of the arena and back across the Rio Grande with your green card in one hand and a pink slip in the other! I AM your superior in every way, and I WILL show the world that you are NOTHING but a fucking joke who needs to go back to wrestling in backyards for some slut's quinceanera or sucking Konnan's dick! You are NO Mysterio, NO Guerrero, you are nothing but a fly on the windshield, and I will wipe the RTX clean of you!"

Julian reaches down onto the table and shows the camera a replica El Tiburon mask; Julian stands up briefly and mimics wiping his ass with it before tossing it against the wall and sitting back down and flips off the camera before finishing the promo.

"Enjoy your festivities and the false hope that you will beat me tomorrow night. Your American dream ends when you step into the ring with your superior, and the better man. You will be unmasked in front of the world, and you will suffer the ultimate disgrace, and I will take your mask and rip it to shreds as I climb the ladder to the top of the mountain, while you drown in a river of your own blood, you piece of shit! See you tomorrow night, "amigo"!"

The RTX crew cues to end the camera feed.

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it." - Sir Winston Churchill
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Julian Martin's post:
(04-04-2014)