Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 07:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Poll: Will Elisha accept The Senator's challenge?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes. He's a , afterall.
25.00%
2 25.00%
No. He's a pussy, afterall.
75.00%
6 75.00%
Total 8 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oh, Elishaaa.
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2014, 03:12 PM Exclamation  Oh, Elishaaa. -->

"44 days. 44 fucking days."

"For the past 44 days the late Eli James' emotionally stunted little suckmonkey has been hoarding a piece of XWF gold. Guess how many times he's defended it? Once. Against Ambrose Helios--the man whose biggest claim to fame is having Sebastian Duke nearly pop his head like a zit at World War X."

"Elisha I'd say it's high time you put that little belt of yours on the line, don't you think? And against a real opponent this time. No disrespect to Mr. Supernova and Ambrose Helios, but they're two completely worthless sacks of shit that couldn't get a dimestore hooker to roll over."

"Now me, on the other hand, I've recently taken a shining to those big gold belts and I would sure love to take yours off your hands. So what do you say? Monday, April 14th. John Samuels vs Elisha for the Television Title."

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Elisha Offline
Don't go down to the woods tonight.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2014, 11:35 AM

"The Senator. Oh, nevermind. You're actually not a senator.

As far as your challenge goes. You can talk yourself into a match with the crown, but you have to earn your shot against me. Go ahead and call me a pussy. Your pathetic words and name calling is about as useless as calling yourself a Senator.

Go do something besides run your mouth, like beat someone. Or is that too difficult for you?

How about you defend your title.. nevermind. I forgot you're only a champion in your head and not actually a real champion.

[Image: 2b6d4bc0-f04e-46fe-98b2-4584c5178299_zps1fa4586d.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2014, 11:55 AM

"Well shit, boy, I didn't know you were a full-on . Would it be easier if I explained this with crayons and sock puppets? I AM a senator, whoever told you otherwise should be ashamed of their blatant ignorance and failure to pay attention to detail. And how exactly was winning a rumble with over 50 XWF stars 'talking' my way into a match for the crown? Hell, I wasn't even gonna use my shot yet but I'm BEING forced to by that HGH dependent piece of shit Hogan. I've beaten bigger names than you can spell, boy, so how about you quit hiding in Eli's cave of love and come get yourself an ass whippin?'

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Elisha Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2014, 12:04 PM

Yawn.

"I'm sorry. Were you talking? You are a senator. Good. So everyone can blame you for the unemployment rate, and you think you deserve a shot at my title? Yeah, I'm more than a beast who lives in the woods. I don't care how many XWF stars you beat in a rumble. It wasn't to earn a shot at my title so that means nothing.

Go make someone else yawn or try to talk someone into caring about what you're actually saying.

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2014, 12:14 PM

"Christ almighty, it's like watching I Am Sam talkin' to this turd. Look here Special Ed, you aren't exactly one to talk about earning anything--you got your shot by popping up out of nowhere and asking for a title match. And Nova, being the bleeding heart pantywaist that he is, would've felt terrible denying little Simon Birch his Make-A-Wish so he gave it to you. I've earned everything I've ever gotten. So come on Arnie Grape, time to quit crying about your maw maw and defend your belt like a big boy."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Elisha Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2014, 12:20 PM

"There you go running your mouth. Is that your main special power? The jokes are pretty old, but if it makes you feel better about yourself making them then continue. Good luck to see how that works out. It doesn't matter how I got the shot. I'm the champion now. I earned it while you were busy taking a leave of absence ruining this country, then returning by wearing a spooky red mask.

Keep on running your mouth. Get some exercise. You need it. Just make sure to brush your teeth before doing so. This is coming from a guy who lives in the woods and eats flesh off of animals to let you know.

When you do something besides try to talk yourself into a title shot, I'll consider it. Continue doing what you do best. Hold on, you don't talk very well, nor are you good at being a Senator. Damn. You're just out of luck. Well, good luck doing something with your life.

Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2014, 02:51 PM

"Jesus Squeeze-us! Even with this sudden spurt of coherence, mincing words with you is akin to arguing with a toddler. Do you have a poopy diaper, little baby? Would you like a binky? Look dipshit, since comprehension is obviously something you have no grasp of, I'm going to make this real easy for you. You either:

A: On April 14th, you change your diapee, waddle your ass to the ring and get your ass kicked like a good little whelp so I can take your title.

OR

B: I talk to my good friend, Paul Heyman, about giving me a match with your good friend, Anonymous, and I break his fucking neck while you watch. And then I'll be filing a formal petition to have you stripped of your title.

Choice is yours; lose your title or your friend loses the control of his extremities. Have fun choosing."

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post