Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-08-2024, 01:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can I get directions?(Swagmire, Any)
John Brooks Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-03-2014, 03:30 AM

As I walked through the doors of the XWF Training center, I was looking like a BOSS. White button up shirt, blue jeans, and my hair was slicked back into a ponytail. I looked around. The main lobby was huge. There I spotted someone who reminded me alot of Carlton from Fresh Prince. He was a champion though. That was Swagmire. So I respectfully offered him my hand for a handshake.

"Hi, I'm John Brooks."

Would he accept?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-03-2014, 09:08 AM

The Sswaggins brothers, Frodo and Swagmire walked over to the new wrestler. Frodo looked him up and down before turning his head. Swagmire, however, accepted the handshake.

"Hello, I'm Carlton Ward, that's my brother Fred, but you can call him Frodo and me Swagmire. You're new here, aren't you? Yeah, you're high school kid who was hanging with Selena Gomez, and I think the other dirty fence jumper Demi something. Welcome aboard."

Frodo then looked the man up and down again.

"You're Archie's pet, aren't you? He killed the Administrator. He killed Shane, and he's just unpleasant. But I'll forgive you if you do me a favor."
John Brooks Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

04-03-2014, 09:49 AM

Intriguing. I mean, I didn't think of myself as anyone's pet. But nonetheless, I had been called personally. I cocked my head and looked at Frodo.

"What would that be?"

I hoped I didn't regret asking. But only time would tell
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

04-04-2014, 03:40 AM

Frodo pulled his pocket out.

"Hold this while we talk. I'm entering a side enterprise, where I'll be distributing certain goods to the population. Certain illegal goods. I'd like you to encourage the young adult and high school crowd to purchase from me."

Swagmire's jaw dropped.

"You're going to encourage him to sell drugs for you? Jesus, Freddie."