Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-20-2024, 10:47 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Here
Dusty Wyatt Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-04-2014, 10:06 AM

The sky turns black, an eerie silence surrounds a figure in the backround, a figure that appears to be hanging upside down from a branch on a tree.
As we creep closer to the unknown figure it becomes clear that it is a dead body, strung from a lonely branch. Out of nowhere another figure appears and stares straight down the lens of the XWF media cam.

"Welcome maaaan...to the darkness that controls us all.
My name...Dusty Wyatt, and this poor woman hanging from this tree of death, well, that's my mom maaaan, Muhahahah.

I'm Here"

The camera falls to the ground and we can hear what appears to be the camera guys footsteps running off in the opposite direction to Dusty Wyatt. This news appears to confirm rumours that this disturbed Human being is here in XWF.

Current 2x Ark of Covenant Champion

[Image: yOiur.gif]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
Brock Lesnar Offline
Eat. Sleep. Conquer the Streak.

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-04-2014, 10:23 AM

When you actually do something, then you can talk all that shit. Until then, fuck off you damn hick.

[Image: ejWdNNU.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Dusty Wyatt Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-04-2014, 10:35 AM

Muhahahah, Brock is it? Listen maaaan, I don't know why you feel the need to act the big man around here. But it seems to me you are compensating for something maaaan. Maybe you have a little...well, let's not go into that.
Brock, I am the shadow that lurks around your wife in the shower, I am everywhere, I will make a believer out of you and everybody else. There is a time and place for everything, but this Brock, this isn't it maaaan.
Now while my brother Bray is destroying souls in another company, I am here to spread the message. The message Brock, is that the Wyatt name lives eternally, I am a force that can not be stopped. I will envelop all into darkness maann, and there isn't a god dam thing you can do about it.

Hate Post Like Post
Brock Lesnar Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-04-2014, 10:51 AM

Jokes. Do you make jokes to cover up your husky build, fat boy? Can you even find yours, maaaaaan? I doubt it. I have a lady and you don't. I guess we know who has one, or knows how to satisfy a lady, maaaan. Go ahead and pretend to be a stalker. Do you know where I live? I doubt it. But nice try spooky gorilla. If you are everywhere, then I guess you watched me kick peoples ass while you did nothing but supposedly look at my wife. Lazy ass. It's funny how you claim your Wyatt name to be eternal, and yet last names didn't come into play until thousands of years later. But good luck with that last name thing being eternal.

Oh, and if you're the shadow lurking around and you'll envelop all into darkness.. I guess you'll cancel yourself out since shadows can't live in darkness.

Good luck preaching your shit.

Hate Post Like Post
Dusty Wyatt Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-04-2014, 11:07 AM

Oh Brock, you live in a fairytale Brock. The name is eternal, from this point forward. Before me there was nothing but mindless people like u maaaan, BUT NOW that changes Brock. You're slipping already maaaan, you are showing you have no intelligence and that Brock is your biggest downfall.
I have been sitting back watching everything, watching you inject steroids Brock. Watching as you falsely claim to be the beast that you pretend to. Hahahaha. You're not a beast Brock, you're nothing more than a lamb. But I'm sure the almighty Brock Lesnar will respond with a un educated message for the masses, you don't have to believe, you don't have to do anything BUT I guess by saying you don't have to do anything implies you have a choice Brock, and believe me Brock, u don't have a choice.

Follow the buzzards. Muhahahah.

Wyatt breaks into song

He's got steroids, in his ass, he's got all the steds...in...his....ass.

Hate Post Like Post
Brock Lesnar Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-04-2014, 11:29 AM

Eternal.. from this point on? So, you're not really eternal then. Dumbass. If your name is eternal.. from this point on.. then there was something before you. Idiot. Listen to yourself. You don't even know what you believe. Just on the few words you've already shared with the world you've shown the definition of no intelligence. Congratulations.

While I kicked ass, you stuffed your mouth with ruffles, cheeseburgers, and apparently lies.

Try again, fat boy.

Hate Post Like Post
Dusty Wyatt Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-04-2014, 12:03 PM

Dusty Wyatt rocks back and forth in his swing chair hanging from a tree outside his home

Brock, you continue to make yourself look stupid maaaan, you are arguing about irrelevant statements maaaan, what happened to you Brock, this isn't the Beast talking. I have no interest in taking on inferior beings like you maaaan.

(OOC: seems like you are not in character, as the handler I am aware of what I am saying. But the character can say what he wants, it's fictional, I thought the responses would be more entertaining that's all. Just my opinion)

Hate Post Like Post
Brock Lesnar Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

04-04-2014, 12:07 PM

"I've called you out in your lies, so show me mine, maaan."

(OOC: I'm in character. I was just pointing out your characters lies. Trash talk of sorts.)

Hate Post Like Post
Dusty Wyatt Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-04-2014, 12:15 PM

I don't lie Brock, but you...you are a lie maaaan. You're not a beast, a beast is hideous, a beast is an animal that destroys everything, and you Brock, you don't destroy anything, you claim you do, but I can see past what you really are, and so will all your followers. You can't try and understand me Brock, I will get in your head and I will make you a believer.

You have a needle in your arm, you have a needle...in your...arm...

Muhahahah, follow the Buzzards.

(OOC: aha that's cool, just didn't see the intelligent Brock angle coming into it lol)

Hate Post Like Post
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

04-05-2014, 02:14 AM

(04-04-2014, 12:15 PM)Dusty Wyatt Said: I don't lie Brock, but you...you are a lie maaaan. You're not a beast, a beast is hideous

"HEY , GO SWEET TALK ur BOYFRIEND SOMEWHERE ELSE!" the voice found public displays of affection extremely irritating.

Guppy's eyes flickered as the spectral ball of evil spoke its tender words of sapphire blood.

"WON'T ur other BOYFRIEND BRAY WYASS get jealous WHEN I TELL HIM ur making out WITH UFC BITCH? Y DON'T U JUST CUT TO THE CHASE AND suck my dick gaylord!" the voice always tried to get to the bottom of things.

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Hate Post Like Post
Dusty Wyatt Offline

XWF FanBase:

04-05-2014, 12:12 PM

Dusty gets on his knees and scurries towards Guppy Parsh licking his lips, he then pulls out a knife and slices Guppy's penis off and puts it in a very small matchbox. The crazed Dusky runs off, dancing and shouting at the top of his voice

I got his genitals in a box, I got his genitals...in...a...box.

To the Crack mobile.

(OOC : Dusty is no longer involved in this thread, and Guppy has no penis 4 lyfe)

Hate Post Like Post
[-] Oh shit! Hater alert! The following 1 user Hates Dusty Wyatt's post!
Tri Bute (04-05-2014)
Guppy Parsh Offline
Person Against The Rape Of Lizards

XWF FanBase:
Kids, disabled people, casual fans

(fighting the odds; helps others; disliked by most adult male fans)

04-05-2014, 06:32 PM

"YOU BETTER RUN gay ," the voice thought running was good.

(the) Guppy watched the blood drip from his penis area of reproduction. (the) Parsh liked sapphire blood.

"I BET guppy's DICK will make A good GIFT for YOUR OTHER gay BOYfriend!" the voice knew exactly what Gay Wyass wanted.

[Image: H1oMImx.jpg]

16-4
XWF Top 50 of All-Time (#22 on 2015 and 2017 editions, #26 on 2021 edition)
1x RTX/Ruler of the Road to Extreme Xtreme WORLD Champion
2x Trio Tag Champion (1x as Tri Bute /w Ms. Diaz, Ms. Snow Pharaoh, and Mr. Supernova) (1x /w Benito Angelo and Jervis Cottonbelly)
1x Ark of The Covenant Champion
Winner of Gaybe Lincoln's XWF Tag Team Tournament /w Scully
Leader of the PAT-RO-oL's Anti-Rapist Division

Shoutout to Graves for the banner

Hate Post Like Post