Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 01:43 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No Gimmick (RP #2)
Julian Martin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

04-01-2014, 06:37 PM

The RTX camera crew has caught up with Julian Martin at an InterDigital location in Philadephia. Martin seems to have just got out of a meeting. He spots the camera and smirks and calls them over for an impromptu interview.

[Image: FcJnkFN.jpg]

"Good day, gentlemen, I am glad that you got my message to meet me here today. I just took care of some business with the folks here at InterDigital, one of the leaders in wireless technologies! Soon, Pryce Industries will expand into the wireless world! Smartphones, computer networks, you name it! But alas, I will not bore you with such banter. I know why you guys are here, and it is because I have some words for my "boss", Paul Heyman."

"You see, Paul, the other night, you called me into your office, and I absorbed everything you had to say. Quite frankly, there are a few things that came out of your mouth that were purely asanine! Why, it took everything in me not to slap that ridiculous grin off of your face! But, the fact is, you are still my "employer", and we ALL know that it would not be good business for the RTX if I embarrassed you in front of a national audience. Why, come on, Paul, you have done that yourself many a time."

Julian nods to the camera crew, who mumbles something about the production truck, and soon a photo of Heyman pops up on the screen.

[Image: heyman-ryback_zpsf36d69fe.jpg]

Julian nods in approval and looks off camera for a moment before bringing his attention back to the task at hand.

"Alas, Paul, you had the audacity to look me in the eye and tell me that you think that what I did that night by going out and attacking various members of the roster, interrupting a majority of your show; you had the nerve to ask me if that was real or part of a "gimmick"."

"Paul, you have known me for quite some time now. ANYONE that knows me should know by now, that what I do is NO gimmick. I really do not give a fuck what boundaries or rules you or anyone sets for me. The wrestling business, just as in regular business, is a cutthroat affair. Sometimes, you have to ignore authority. Sometimes, you have to step on some people, and burn some bridges to get what you want in this world. What I want is the Road To Xtreme World Championship!"

As he says this, he places his jacket on and then does an "Aaron Rodgers discount double check" to bring home the notion that he wants the championship on his waist.

"Allow me to be blunt with you, Paul. I consider it an insult that you would place that belt in front of me and it not already have my name placed on it! If you really believe anybody in that locker room, whether it be that bitch Kendall Sawyer, your wetback Mysterio wannabe El Tiburon, that "300" reject Romulus Winters, or any of the other pukes deserve to be a world champion more than me, you really need to get your brain examined! I am the best that you got in this brand, Paul. Whether you want to admit it or not, or whether you want to let the result of that last match, in where I did not even take the fall, blind you from the reality of that I am arguably one of the best, not only in this brand, but of the entire XWF! Any hesistation toward awarding me the belt or "consideration" to hand that belt to anyone else and anoint them as the first-ever RTX Champion would be an injustice and disservice to the entire wrestling industry!"

Julian motions for the camera to zoom in and he stares into it, presumably at Heyman.

"This is no gimmick, Paul, this is what YOU and Archie Lawson signed up for when you worked out my contract. I'm not here to kiss ANYONE'S ass, I'm not here to make alliances or to make friends. I am here to become champion, and I will do whatever I have to do to solidify myself as one of the best in the world, and THE best in this brand, whether you like it or not. If you have a problem with anything I have said or have to say, you know where to find me, and we can discuss things like two decent businessmen should."

"But if you insult me by accusing me of being a "gimmick" or anything of that sort again? I WILL embarass you, I WILL make life around here a living HELL for you, like I am going to for all the other wrestlers here. Not to mention, I make a LOT of money doing what I do for Theo, and I am sure he would not hesitate to make sure I get a spot on the main roster and make you and the rest of your brand look like complete dumbasses for not giving me the chance to shine that I deserve. Why, I am doing this to HELP you, Paul! You NEED a world champion like me. It is what is best for you, best for this brand, and best for the wrestling business. So, please do show me just a LITTLE more decorum and things will continue to run smoothly for BOTH of us, ok, Mr. Heyman?"

Julian flashes a smile as the camera zooms back out, and then runs a hand through his goatee as he speaks once more.

"Speaking of what is best for this brand, I have a match coming up with El Tiburon. I will have plenty to say on that matter soon. Let me just say that some of you pussys in the crew may piss your pants and try to cut me off again when I say what I want to say about this guy. All I will say now is that what I did to him last week is NOTHING compared to what I will do to him this week. Until next time, gentlemen!"

Julian nods to the camera crew and walks out of the building as the RTX crew cuts the feed.

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it." - Sir Winston Churchill
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Julian Martin's post:
(04-04-2014)