Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:40 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lunch at the Coffee Shop. (Radio)
Minxs Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-31-2014, 04:50 PM

I sighed softly and tucked some hair behind my ear. I wasn't used to seeing my arms tattoo free or even this lack of memory but when the first memory came to me, I couldn't help but feel warmth pulse through my body. My eyes danced around the coffee shop as I played with a french fry. The cravings for blood had stopped and now, I was feeling craving foods that I hadn't had in years. I sat there, staring at the cheeseburger when the bell ran above the door and Michael walked in, looking around the room.

I wasn't sure he would even come but now, he stood in the doorway, looking for me...I hope. I wanted to raise my hand, call him over but I didn't know how he would react. He didn't even look too happy that he was here. I hoped he would clear up some of the memories but...I would be lying if I said there wasn't some feelings that caused my heart to beat wildly at the simple thought of his name. Finally, his eyes met mine and the blush painted across my cheeks as I smiled softly.

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-31-2014, 09:37 PM

I walked over to Micahs table and lazily took a seat in front of her.

What do you want? I don't have all day.

What does this woman want? I was hoping I wasn't going to talk to her ever again but apparently she needs me for something about her memory. I'm about to hear a whole bunch of bullshit. I only came because I didn't have much to do and I feel like being entertained.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-01-2014, 05:35 AM

I flinched and looked back down at my food, not sure of what to say.

When did you start eating burgers?

I looked up again and noticed his eyes were locked on the burger in front of me. His eyes slid back up to meet mine and I shrugged, When I woke up. My stomach started growling and I was craving a burger.

You only drank blood...

Michael's voice trailed off and I gasped when his hand shot across the table to grab my wrist. My heart started racing at his touch and he could feel that, his eyes widened slightly as I struggled to pull my arm free.

You're warm and your hearts racing.

Let go...

He released his grip and stared at the bruise starting to form on my wrist. It was then that he noticed the ring on my finger.

Why are you wearing that?

It was on the bedside table next to your picture. I figured it was important and it's quite pretty. So, I decided to put it on. Why?

My eyes searched his and I kept my arm to my chest, in the off chance he decided to grab my arm again. I knew he didn't believe me but the look in his eyes as he tried to figure this out and the warmth of his hand caused my body to heat up and I felt my insides tense. A blush painted my cheeks and I looked down, trying to clear my head of sexual thoughts.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Minxs's post:
AlexandraCallaway (04-01-2014)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

04-01-2014, 07:37 AM

I don't know what the hell happened to you but it's really... confusing me.

Why are you getting confused?

You're suppose to be dead. And then all of a sudden you're all better except now you're hot and have a heart beat? I didn't mean you were hot but I mean you were hot as in your skin... is hot. Yeah. Anyways, about the ring. If you really don't remember than I shall refresh your memory. We were once married with two children and then you decided to turn into a crazy vampire bitch. Well to me at least. We are no longer married and I just find it weird how you have actually kept that ring instead of selling it or whatever.

Oh...

Stop it, Michael! What the hell am I thinking right now? She's human now but that doesn't change the fact that she has still caused me so much trouble and practically ruined my life here on earth. Why must I fall into temptation to shit like this? Just don't think about it and just get to the point and don't do any flirting. There's something fucking wrong with me. I don't need her. I don't need her.

I looked at her and saw that she was blushing. What was she thinking because it looks like she is in deep concentration about something. No... That's crazy. Straight forward, Michael!

So, why do you think that you remember me?

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

04-01-2014, 10:31 AM

I don't know. Your picture was next to the bed and when I looked at it...I felt myself grow...warm in places I hadn't felt before...

I felt the blush on my face deepen and I looked away again. Something told me this body was...still...Uhm...a virgin. I couldn't stop the blush on my face or the fact I felt so warm. My fingers touched the ring slightly.

Guess I kept it because something told me to keep it. It feels right on my finger and gives me this feeling that I'm still wanted.

I looked back up at him and smiled softly, I am sorry that I was a bitch to you. If there is anything I can do to make up for what I've done...please let me know.

Hate Post Like Post