Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-12-2024, 05:34 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Exposing Error (Veracity) ++ Ozymandias (Oxymoron) ++
Axle King

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-29-2014, 10:23 AM

A darkened room. Hushed and stilled by silence that is soon broken by the sound of a switch being flipped and with that comes a beacon of light. A brilliant flow of radiance that shines down from a solitary spotlight hanging high above. A light that now basks the shape of a man. A tall gent with wavy, dirty-blonde hair and a gleam of determination hinting his warm, umber eyes. A clever smirk dashing onto his well proportioned facial features as he snaps and instantly a microphone drops from the ceiling. One of those old fashioned mics that despite its clear vintage appearance seems rather shiny and new. A reproduction perhaps or a highly maintained relic from the past, that the man now brings closer to his face so that he may use it to project his voice.

The man of course is Axle King -- King of all Kings. And this is his promo.

Starting in...

Three

Two

One.

"Well, here we are."

"Yes, WE -- the ubiquitous, omnipresent and prevalent, entity that binds us all together in one lump sum."

"The perfect union."

"WE the people."

"In god WE trust."

"WE (*thoughtful pause*) gotta get outta this place!"

"The picture couldn't be clearer and if it's not, then perhaps it's not meant for you to bear witness to."

"Meanwhile, those of the class who understand may turn the imaginary page and move on towards the next chapter."

"What's the next chapter?"

"Well, the next chapter presents itself when I took it upon myself to address General Manager Ozymandias."

A stop in speech and a slight chuckle.

"Ozymandias."

Another cease in dialog and an even more prominent laugh.

"A man who donned himself the 'King of Kings' and yet falls in line like the rest. A man that steps up, responds to my command, opens his mouth in a feeble attempt to assert his authority and fails just the same as anyone else would in his stead. Fails bad."

"How does he fail?"

"Lets think for a minute shall we."

"There it is again by the way, that ever present amalgamate."

"WE."

"We are in the position of viewing the fumbles and follies of the not so great and far from truly powerful, Ozymandias. A man who is clearly naive, especially when it comes to individuals situated within the position of being an 'employee' on his roster."

"I'll never be just another wrestler and I'm not an 'employee' on the Madness roster as Ozymandias foolishly claims me to be. Not yet anyway, I assume once I claim that pretty little trinket off Wyatt Reynolds, then I'll be forced to suffer beneath the reign of Ozymandias."

"Oh, but maybe Ozymandias, knew that."

"Despite his poor, insufferable and shoddily construed attempts at what he believes are insults to a man who's so far above him, he can't see the bottoms of my shoes. He knew who he was speaking to and actually uttered those things to throw people off the scent. He was being crafty. He realized that I'll beat Wyatt and with that act being completed, I'd become part of his team. Then I would be a Madness 'employee' and he would have the privilege of being my boss."

"Surely that must be it, right Ozy?"

"Even though you attempted to tell me I'm nothing special, stated I was striving for power and significance while you already have both and claimed my parents were liars for telling me I was exceptional."

"They never did such a thing and it's absurd to assume they would; however, my parents' pivotal role or lack there of, isn't in question. They didn't affirm my status of being great, even if they were responsible for my creation. No, I claimed greatness all on my own."

"Yet, Ozymandias must have known this. Especially since he assigned me to remove a title from Wyatt Reynolds, just so I could become a member of Madness. It's a clever plan, really it is. A tad on the desperate fan boy side but who could blame him. I am pretty amazing."

"That ploy to wrangle me up as a roster member is almost as clever and witty as saying I'm no judge of a name's merit because my name is Axle."

"Like the car part, correct?"

"Except in that description you actually aided in acknowledging my importance. My vital nature and the sheer need to have me be a part of Madness' sham of a roster."

"How did I come to such a grand realization?"

"Well, Ozymandias flat out told me in that mock insult of his -- Axle, I need your must have, can't exist without, indispensable greatness on my show."

"Clearly, that was what he really meant because what is an 'axle' in terms of car parts?"

"Think about it now. Long and hard if that's what it takes."

"An 'axle' is what holds the wheels of a vehicle in place. You can't have a functioning automobile without it. You need it, it's important and it has extreme essential value."

"Just like me. I have an abundant overflow of value and worth."

"So thanks Ozymandias, for applying your understanding to that fact as you presented it as a joke."

"Then there's the matter of titles."

"I said I'd come onto Madness and fight for the right of a title. Which inferred to the right to bear my well acquired and perfectly accurate description -- King of Kings. I declare forthright, there should be a match to claim the usage of the term in question. And what does Ozymandias, do?"

"He gives me the opportunity to take a title."

"It may not be what I suggested."

"No, it isn't at all what I proposed."

"It was more."

"He handed me the highest achievement within his right to extend and begged me to be his 'employee'."

"This person who deemed me so unworthy and far from special, gave me the top title on his show. That's what he counter offers after crawling quickly to my command like the cockroach he mentions. Further demonstrating, I am even more special than any words spoken could ascertain because the ordinary and mundane don't snap their fingers and get a response. No, that's the compliance to the extraordinary."

"Do we all understand the point I'm making?"

"Are WE all on the same page here?"

"I'm Axle King -- the King of all Kings."

"I move mountains."

"I astound and provoke awe."

"I get what I want and than some."

"Ozymandias, asserted this knowledge while trying to fool people into thinking he was putting me down. When what he really did was basically agree with me. He came when I commanded, he pointed out my importance and he gave me the top title on his show."

"Doesn't that sound like the behavior of a man obliging his superior?"

"And so he should."

"So here I am, wrestling for the second time in the XWF. About to become its European Champion. Yeah, I'm not calling that belt whatever that racist hick decided to claim it was. I might be the best. Unparalleled in fact. But I'm not racist. I just assume the role of renown eminence over all, equally."

"Espy this from my displays of dominance within this corporation and achieve the overpowering understanding that supplies the truth in who I am."

"Hail to the King, baby!"

A similar noise from earlier, that click from before is heard and the room is bathed in darkness once again.

Darkness and silence.
For now.

[-] The following 2 users Like Axle King's post:
Ozymandias (03-29-2014), Wyatt Reynolds (03-29-2014)