Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 10:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Pay Per View Boards » PPV Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RTX: Episode 1
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-29-2014, 04:08 AM

[Image: i3e5ovU.jpg]
Friday, March 28, 2013
The RTX Arena
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

The opening welcome video plays with the official RTX theme song in the background.

The opening video package gives way to a packed and sold out RTX Arena. Pyro explodes all over the small venue as we're joined by the voice of Madness, and now RTX, Joey Styles.

JOEY STYLES: “The memory of extreme here in Philadelphia most certainly remains! Hello and welcome everyone! To RTX, Episode One!

“I'm the voice of Madness and the voice of RTX, I'm simply, the voice of extreme, Joey Styles and we welcome you!”

JOEY STYLES: “And what would a Paul Heyman run show be, without the man himself!”

Heyman makes his way to the ring with a great response from the Philadelphia crowd. He enters the ring as the crowd chants: “Hey-man!” over and over.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Welcome to...

“The land of EXTREEEEEME!”

The crowd goes nuts.

JOEY STYLES: “That's Paul Heyman! Hated everywhere in the world, except ECW country!”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Joey was right! The memory of extreme, indeed does remain here in Philadelphia!”

Cheap pop.

PAUL HEYMAN: “I come to you tonight, not as the manager of all managers. Not as the former General Manager of Madness. Not as the former owner of Extreme.

“Instead I come to you tonight, as a fan of the industry.”

The crowd begins to quiet.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Twenty years ago in this very city, when the Franchise himself, Shane Douglas threw down the NWA championship becoming the first champion of extreme, we set out on an alternate course. A course that would redefine the wrestling industry. A course that would often be imitated, yet never, NEVER duplicated!

“A new brand of professional wrestling started that day and while ECW may be long gone, its memory has never died. Kept alive by the hardcore fans for two decades. Embarrassingly recreated by Vince McMahon and Wasted Wrestling Entertainment!”

The crowd boos and begins to chant “Fuck You Vince!”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Tonight, it all begins again!”

Huge pop.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Tonight, we take aspiring young minds and put them on the Road...

“To EXTREEEME!”

More pop.

JOEY STYLES: “Short and to the point! Xtremeists, when we come back, we're heading down to the ring!”

JOEY STYLES: “We're back and we are most certainly on the Road To Xtreme, here in Philadelphia!”

Michael McBride
- vs -
El Tiburon
- vs -
Scotty Guillermo
3 Way Dance
No DQ

The first RTX match in history is a phenomenal one. The three competitors have traded shots all week long leading up to this greatly anticipated brand of professional wrestling.

Guillermo gets the upper hand in the early going by eliminating McBride from competition early on. Guillermo is insistent on beating down El Tiburon. With Scotty in control, its time for high flying luchador style wrestling. Headscissors, flying arm bars, asai moonsaults. You name it, Tiburon was hit with it. Scotty would gain a couple of near falls when Michael McBride would break up the last one with a chair shot to Scotty's back.

With El Tiburon incapacitated for the moment, McBride focuses his attention on wearing down Scotty Guillermo. McBride is a smart, tenacious individual with a lot of heart, at least in the way of destruction. McBride begins systematically tearing Scotty Guillermo down. First focusing on the legs to thwart anymore of his high flying nature.

Then, McBride focuses on some head shots. Pile drivers, DDT's, things like that to wear down Guillermo, all leading up to...

The Big Finish

JOEY STYLES: “The fans are really into this one!”

McBride tosses Guillermo hard into the corner. Michael lifts Scotty to the top rope then follows him up. McBride goes for a superplex, which is blocked at first attempt by Scotty. And the second. Finally, on the third attempt, El Tiburon rejoins the action.

He runs across the ring apron then uses the ropes a srpingboard.

JOEY STYLES: “El Tiburon, flying through the air, here!”

Tiburon lands a kick right to McBrides skull. McBride lets go of Guillermo and crashes to the mat. Tiburon lies on the apron, winded for the moment. Guillermo regains his bearings and reaches his feet, standing on the top rope.

JOEY STYLES: “Shooting Star Press!”

McBride rolls out of the way and Guillermo crash lands on the mat! Guillermo bounces back up and to his feet but is clueless as to where he is. McBride gets back to his feet. He grabs Guillermo by his head from behind and drives him face first into the mat.

JOEY STYLES: “That could be it! McBride just hit the Bulldog Driver on Guillermo!”

McBride hooks the leg.

El Tiburon has reached the top rope...

El Tiburon flies at midnight!

JOEY STYLES: “Just before the three, El Tiburon hits the CHOMP! On Michael McBride!”

El Tiburon now goes for the cover on Guillermo.

3!

WINNER: El Tiburon

JOEY STYLES: “El Tiburon comes out victorious!”

El Tiburon begins to celebrate his victory when a much larger man enters the ring through the crowd. He has a steel chair in hand and waits for Tiburon to face him.

JOEY STYLES: “Wait a minute! That's!”

SMACK!

The big man nails Tiburon with the chair.

JOEY STYLES: “That's Julian Martin! What the hell is he doing out here!?”

Martin lifts Tiburon to his feet and delivers the Legitimizer as RTX fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “We're back here on RTX, fans! Julian Martin has left El Tiburon a broken mess and we've dispatched our backstage journalist to the locker room to find out why!”

The cameras fade backstage. Just an empty row of lockers is seen.

???: “It is I...”

A man steps in front of the lockers and the Philadelphia crowd comes unglued.

[Image: 3449082.jpg?quality=0.91]

The Quintessential Stud Muffin – JOEL GERTNER: “...The bacon and her eggs, the face between her legs. It is I, the lyrical miracle, The Quintessential Stud Muffin, Joel Gertner!”

Julian Martin appears beside Gertner. Looking angry tonight.

JULIAN MARTIN: “What the hell do you want?”

The Quintessential Stud Muffin – JOEL GERTNER: “Mr. Martin, I, the Quintessential Stud Muffin, and the land of Xtreme would like to know why you felt it necessary to take out, one, El Tiburon.”

JULIAN MARTIN: “Because I can. GET OUT!”

The Quintessential Stud Muffin – JOEL GERTNER: “....”

JULIAN MARTIN: “Get out of my locker room, you fat piece of shit!”

The Quintessential Stud Muffin – JOEL GERTNER: “Well... My work here is done. Joey, back to you.”

JOEY STYLES: “Looks like Joel Gertner isn't exactly getting the welcoming committee so far from these RTX guys.

“We'll be right back.”

JOEY STYLES: “We're back here on RTX, and we're headed back to the ring!”

Romulus Heinrich Winters
- vs -
The Under Duker
No DQ

The match begins with Under Duker just standing perfectly still in the darkness holding a shovel. The lights in the arena come on full force and Duker is momentarily blinded, giving way to a Romulus onslaught of offense. Countless high impact moves bring Duker to the mat numerous times.

Romulus has a handful of near falls.

The Under Duker won't be outdone though and changes the course of the match with a big boot in self defense mode. Romulus is now on the ropes with Duker controlling the pace. Duker delivers numerous chokes and a DDT, trying to wear down the Beast of Berlin.

Duker gets a couple of near falls. All leading to...

The Big Finish

JOEY STYLES: “The Under Duker! In firm control of this match!”

Duker sends Winters hard into the corner and follows it up with a thunderous clothesline causing Winters to stumble out of the corner. Duker runs off the ropes and takes Romulus down with a flying clothesline. Duker gets to his feet and salutes the crowd.

JOEY STYLES: “This crowd, firmly behind The Under Duker!”

Duker drags his thumb across his throat, signaling for the Lost Soul. Romulus staggers to his feet and Duker lifts him up and spins him into position for the Lost Soul. Romulus is fighting him though. Winters kicks his legs in order to shift his weight. Dukers backs begins to arch, then Romulus reverses the move. Romulus drives Dukers head into the mat with a tombstone pile driver.

JOEY STYLES: “This could be it if Romulus could make the cover!”

Slowly, Winters drapes an arm over the chest of the fallen Under Duker.

JOEY STYLES: “Duker kicks out! Much to the delight of these RTX fans!”

Winters gets back to his feet and looks around the ring. He spots Dukers shovel laying on the mat across the ring. Dukers is still down. Romulus makes his way across the ring and picks up the shovel. He holds it high into the air as he makes his way back toward Duker. The crowd boos this incessantly.

JOEY STYLES: “Duker just sat straight up!”

The crowd cheers this event as Winters blasts the sitting Under Duker in the head with the shovel! Winters makes the cover.

3!

WINNER: Romulus Heinrich Winters

JOEY STYLES: “Winters picks up the victory!”

Julian Martin has entered the ring behind Romulus. Winters turns around and is kicked in the midsection. Winters doubles over and drops the shovel.

JOEY STYLES: “Martin! With the Legitimizer!”

The crowd boos and Under Duker sits straight up again. The crowd now cheers.

CROWD: “UN-DER DUKE-ER!” Clap Clap ClapClapClap

Martin grabs the shovel and nails Duker in the head. The crowd boos as RTX fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “We're back here on RTX! During the break, druids came out and carried the Under Duker away in a casket! It was odd. Not creepy at all, I promise.”

Alexandra Callaway
- vs -
Jenna Silver
No DQ

Callaway and Silver go toe to toe. Callaway is obviously a lot more talented as a wrestler, but we here in the XWF know that sometimes, it takes more than talent to get the job done. Sometimes, it's better to be lucky than good. Just ask Peter Gilmour.

Callaway gets a little too cocky in the early going which allows Silver to get the upper hand. Silver would sexually frustrate Callaway for much of the early going. Gaining one and two counts as time went on. Callaway would eventually take the upper hand away from Silver with a nicely timed elusive maneuver causing Silver to crash silicone first into the top turnbuckle.

Callaway would hit Silver with every thing in the book gaining near fall after near fall, when she realizes that Jenna Silver may just be too dumb to quit. Which brings us to...

The Big Finish

JOEY STYLES: “These two broads just keep going at it!”

Callaway escapes the ring and roots around underneath, searching for a weapon. She's found a claw hammer.

JOEY STYLES: “Oh God! What the hell is she going to do with that!?”

Callaway re-enters the ring with the claw hammer. Silver gets back to her feet. Callaway charges in with a swing of the hammer, but Silver ducks out of the way and the hammer goes flying as Callaway loses her grip. The hammer strikes a fat guy in the front row, knocking him unconscious.

Callaway turns around and is planted with a clothesline from Silver. That's when Silver reaches into her own shorts.

JOEY STYLES: “OH MY GOD! Now is NOT the time to be...... ohhhhhhh.”

Silver removes her hand from her shorts and pulls out a huge glass dildo. It's dripping wet. Callaway gets to her feet and Silver swings the dildo. The glass busts over Callaway's head and the glass balls go flying and knock out a 12 year old fat kid that was sitting next to the fat guy.

Silver begins to prematurely celebrate as Julian Martin walks down the aisle. Martin enters the ring and Silver stares at him with a smile.

JOEY STYLES: “What the hell is Julian Martin doing out here again?”

Silver hits her knees in front of Martin and begs him to come on. Martin comes in close and she begins undoing his jeans. He grabs both of her arms and plants her with the legitimizer!

JOEY STYLES: “Julian Martin! He's legitimized Jenna Silver and made his exit! Both chicks are down!”

The referee begins a double ten count.

10!

WINNER: DRAW

JOEY STYLES: “So this match goes to a draw, and RTX goes to a commercial!”

We return to RTX but we're in the office of Paul Heyman. He stands near his desk, staring at the ECW shrine he has plastered all over his walls. That familiar buzz is emitted from the phone on his desk. He reaches down to hit the button.

PAUL HEYMAN: “What is it Sly?”

SLY: “Mr. Heyman, Julian Martin is here to see you.”

PAUL HEYMAN: “Good, send him in.”

SLY: “Right away, sir.”

Heyman continues to stare at his ECW shrine when Martin walks in.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Julian! How are ya?”

Martin doesn't answer.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Do you know what this is?”

Heyman is pointing at his shrine, but again, Martin doesn't answer.

PAUL HEYMAN: “This is a celebration, of my creation. I created extreme wrestling, Julian. That there, that's the Franchise! He was the best ECW champion in history! That? That's Taz! He was an extreme legend! This is Sabu. The Suicidal! Homicidal! Genocidal lunatic!

“That's the Sandman. And that's his beer!

“Here's Rob... Van... Dam! One of the most innovative wrestlers I've ever had the honor to know!

“Sit down here, Julian.”

Martin sits down. Heyman sits on the edge of his desk.

PAUL HEYMAN: “I've seen what you've done out there tonight, Julian. Don't think for one damn second... that I give a shit!””

Martin looks interested now.

PAUL HEYMAN: “You know what you have in common with those men on the wall?”

Martin does not answer.

PAUL HEYMAN: “You all have said, 'fuck the rules, I'm gonna do what I want!'”

Heyman stands up and unlocks a safe behind a photograph of himself. He pulls out a championship belt and lays it on the desk in front of Julian Martin.

[Image: IxAB141.jpg]

PAUL HEYMAN: “Within the next few weeks, Julian, I'll be awarding this to whoever I think best exemplifies what we do. Being Xtreme isn't a gimmick. Being Xtreme isn't a cheap trick to sell tickets. Being Xtreme is a way of life. Those men on the wall, they lived Xtreme. The men and women of the XWF, they live the Xtreme.

“You've impressed me so far tonight, Julian. But the question I have for you, is...”

Martin places his right hand on the large gold centerpiece of the title.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Is it just a gimmick to get attention?”

Heyman snatches the title and places it back in the safe, locking it up.

PAUL HEYMAN: “Or is it a way of life to you?”

Again, Julian Martin does not answer. He quietly stands up and walks out of Heymans office as RTX fades to commercial.

JOEY STYLES: “Just before the break, some inspiring words from Paul Heyman, to Julian Martin! We've seen a lot of him tonight, and we're about to see a lot more. It's time for the 4 Way Dance!”

MAIN EVENT
Julian Martin
- vs -
Anthea Deveraux
- vs -
Kendall Sawyer
- vs -
Frodo Smackins
4 Way Dance
One Fall
No DQ

The main event proved to be worth the wait. The questions in a lot of minds is would the little inspirational speech from Heyman to Martin prove to be a difference maker? Or would Martin get caught up in his own hype?

This no DQ, one fall, four way dance proved to be an instant classic. The four would go at it relentlessly for nearly twenty minutes. Each of the four had their fair share of near falls that all lead up to...

The Big Finish

JOEY STYLES: “What a main event tonight on RTX!”

All four competitors are down and out. Anthea Deveraux is the only one stirring. Slowly, she gets to her feet. Frodo Smackins is now beginning to get up as well.

JOEY STYLES: “These competitors tonight are broken and battered! Tables lay splintered and broken all around the ring. About a dozen ring side fans lost their chairs and now lay scattered in and out of the ring, dented from their skull crushing impacts!

“This.... is Xtreeeme!”

Anthea Deveraux grabs Frodo by his head.

JOEY STYLES: “This could be the Fleur De Lis!”

Anthea goes for the twist of fate, but is shoved away by Frodo. Smackins grabs her by the arm, then spins her around and delivers the Shayouken!

JOEY STYLES: “What a huge uppercut from Smackins! The chick is laid out!”

Frodo goes for the cover.

SAVE by Kendall Sawyer!

Sawyer gets to her feet and is taken out with a Regal Cutter from Julian Martin!

JOEY STYLES: “UKC! That could be the match right here!”

Martin goes for the cover.

Sawyer kicks out!!

Martin gets back to his feet. Frodo is waiting for him and goes for another Shoyouken. Martin telegraphs the maneuver and plants Frodo with the legitimizer! Martin goes for the cover.

Deveraux with the save!!

Both competitors are slow to get to their feet. Deveraux lands a fist to Martins jaw, but receives a kick to the midsection for her trouble. Martin traps her in a double underhook.

JOEY STYLES: “Here it comes again! The Legitimizer!”

Deveraux telegraphs it as they begin to turn. Martin lands on his back, but gets right back to his feet. Deveraux knees him in the groin then delivers the twist of fate.

JOEY STYLES: “Fleur De Lis!”

Deveraux hooks the leg!

SAVE by SAWYER!

Sawyer gets to her feet and lifts Anthea to hers. Kendall spins her around then one hops it up onto Deveraux's shoulders. Sawyer delivers a hurricanrana backwards! This drives Anthea head first into the mat!

JOEY STYLES: “Referendum 1! That's it!”

Sawyer hooks Anthea's leg.

JOEY STYLES: “Frodo to the top rope!”

JOEY STYLES: “He dives off the top!”

3!

JOEY STYLES: “He's a split second too late!”

WINNER: Kendall Sawyer

JOEY STYLES: “Kendall Sawyer wins this first main event on Road To Extreme! Join us next time as Paul Heyman continues to watch and search for the first ever RTX World Champion!

“We're out of time!”

RTX fades out.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 7 users Like Paul Heyman's post:
El Tiburón (03-29-2014), Jessie-ica Diaz (03-29-2014), John Austin (03-29-2014), Julian Martin (03-29-2014), Kendall Savannah Sawyer (03-29-2014), Morbid Angel (03-31-2014), Scotty Guillermo (03-29-2014)
Julian Martin Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-29-2014, 07:32 PM

OOC: Hell of a debut show, and congrats to Kendall for a deserved win, had a lot of fun RPing for this show and looking forward to the next one

"History will be kind to me, for I intend to write it." - Sir Winston Churchill
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Julian Martin's post:
Kendall Savannah Sawyer (03-29-2014)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-30-2014, 03:36 AM

OOC: It's certainly different than when I ran Madness, that's for damn sure. Not nearly as detailed, but I think this style works for an e-fed. Dramatic circumstances don't typically happen during the beginning of matches. So, by summarizing the matches and giving a big finish works in this environment. At least in my opinion.

This was only 22 pages worth of work and about 4 or 5 hours invested into it and most of that time was used in getting caught up in RP's and reaching out to you folks. Had this been a typical Heyman-run Madness, the time invested would have been far greater.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Paul Heyman's post:
Julian Martin (03-31-2014)
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-30-2014, 08:08 AM

OOC: I don't know if Heyman has spoke to any of you but I have offered to help in advising people with their work so if anyone wants some help then drop me a PM and I'll be more than happy to do what I can.

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Archie Lawson's post:
Julian Martin (03-31-2014)