Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A good father is hard to come by 2
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-28-2014, 10:31 AM

The trio drove down the road, Frodo had to make another stop before deciding whether to go to the zoo or not. He was still angry at his children, and extremely disgusted with them. This wasn't a normal disgust, more like the disgust he felt when he had his match against Hank Lane. He had felt like less of a father and more of a failure because of his children. He needed a way to stop their shit, and stop it right now. There was no plane of existence where this was considered acceptable, none. If there was one, Freddie didn't want to know about it.

"Hey, I think you should go back and talk to Katie some time, even if she turns out to not be your daughter, she is a young girl who thinks of you as a father figure. Yeah, what they did was fucked up, shut up Joe, but they're still your kids. You can't turn your back on them, it's just not right. What if your dad turned his back on you for the things you did? Dude, you recorded a video of you having sex with a damn sheep. Ram, whatever. Point is that you're not without sin, and your family still loves you. Don't kick this little girl to the side, not yet. Besides, you always wanted a daughter."

"I get what you're saying, but it's hard man. I come back from the near death only to find out that I have a daughter who likes to suck her brother's dick. I can't accept that, I just can't. I'd be less disgusted if she decided to suck Swagmire's dick. At least he's not her friggen brother. I just can't deal with that shit, right now. I don't know if I want to see her again. At least not for a while."

As Frodo spoke the drove past Katie sitting on the curb crying. It looked like she had been there crying for a while. Crack just looked at Frodo, without saying a word.

"Oh fuck. Fine."

Frodo pulled the car over and got out before walking over to sit next to Katie. He half assed attempted to put his arm around her, but she quickly deflected it.

"What are you doing here? You made it clear you don't want to be near me at all. You hate me, remember? Funny, I always wanted a dad when I was little, I always wanted you to come in call me princess and treat me like you love me. When I meet you I get this terrible feeling of emptiness inside, I just wanted to be someone's little princess. Someone to love me. I know I fucked up, but I'm trying real hard, daddy."

He sighed, and looked at her.

"Katie, sweetie, you're a stripper and you slept with your brother. It's going to be hard for me to forget that, or forgive it. I have done some terrible things, but that's not something I could do. Not ever. But, if you promise not to do it I can work on forgiving you. No matter what you've done, or you will, you're still my daughter, and I love you. I can't condone what you do, but I love you. Why don't you come live Crack, and me? We have the room, and you can stop stripping. Maybe find a job more suited for my baby girl."

She looked at him for the first time with love in her eyes, and even rested her head on his shoulder as she hugged him tightly.

"Thanks, Daddy. I know it was wrong, and I promise to stop. Can I really live with you and your friend?"

She had a huge smile on her face, one like Freddie hadn't seen on her before. He was really glad to see her smiling like this, hopefully she would stop her incest and truly be his little princess.

"Of course, baby. You're my daughter, and I wish I had been there for your life a lot sooner."

She hugged him even tighter. And kissed his cheek.

"I love you, daddy."

"Love you, too. Baby, let's get in the car and head out. We might still be able to hit the zoo later."

They got in the car and headed out. Instead of the normal errands they drove to a jewelry store and Freddie bought his new little girl a platinum and diamon bracelet, and a necklace with a gold K, not the cheap gold either. Joseph-Gordon got a new watch, and not some cheap junk like Rolex, that's for poor people, he got a Cartier Tank MC Skeleton, because despite his latest actions he was still Freddie's son. Frodo is a lot of things, one of them was a good father, sometimes. Mostly he just tried.

After they purchased the things it was time for lunch, so the Midge took them out to a lovely restaraunt he knew of. It was a lovely lunch, Freddie had the chicken parmesian with a salad on the side. Crack ordered smoked Salmon, and Katie ordered just a salad and soup. Joseph-Gordon ordered a steak, he was feeling mighty snooty after his expensive watch...

"I guess I should discuss my match here, I guess that's the normal thing to do. The trouble is I'm facing off against 3 nobodies. Who the fuck are these scrubs anyway? Julian Martin? He sounds like a who sniffs Enrique Inglesias' underpants. Anthea Devareaux, I don't care if I didn't get your name right, you're not worth getting it right. Who's dick did you have to sniff to even get booked here? You've been in the XWF for 3 months, and finally got a match? Fucking finally, you fucking cabbage smelling cunt.

Let's talk about someone I can actually speak on, Kendall Sawyer. Fuck, she's a goddamn hipster, why the hell do all of these hipsters decide to wrestle here? Are we not mainstream enough? Do we listen to Mogwai? Are we all closet Saves the Day fans? Did Shane instagram his potatoes before he died? I get that we have our fair share of insanity, but that's not hip. Goddamn, I fucken hate this dirty hipster cunt, hate her bad. I wish she'd just get fired or something. She's not cute, and not funny. Plus, she went the mainstream route and insulted Swagmire, guess she's not so indie."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
Archie Lawson (03-30-2014)