Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 03:42 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A good father is hard to come by
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-27-2014, 07:07 PM

Frodo, Joseph-Gordon, and Katie (the new found slut daughter) climbed into the Pontiac Trans Am that Frodo had given Joseph-Gordon, and drove off towards what was sure to be a fun day at the zoo. But first, Frodo had to make a couple of stops, and hope that the kids wouldn't try and fuck while he was gone. That's been known to happen, and it was quite disturbing, even for Frodo. The car moved through the outskirts of the city without much noise as no one wanted to speak, thus filling the car with an unnatural tension. Until the Dwarf King decided to speak knowing he could take the silence no longer.

"So, Katie, let me ask you this. And since I'm your father I'd like the truth. I'd hope you'd respect me enough to give me that."

"Yeah, what's up, Daddy? I'll be honest."

"You've known who I am for a while, I assume, why didn't you come and find me sooner? Why the stripping? And why in the hell do you keep trying to have sex with your brother?"

"Truthfully, eh? Fine, because I didn't want to just pop up and it turn out to not be true. I was afraid of losing the only dad I've ever had. I know it's shitty, but what was I supposed to do? I had a father I could look up to, even if I never saw him. I just knew of him as this awesome computer genius guy who became a pro-wrestler. And I never knew Joseph was your son when we first hooked up. Stripping, it's something I'm good at, and clearly make money from. I'm cute, and look innocent. People tip me better."

"Fine, I can believe all of that, I haven't attempted to find my real dad yet. I don't think I ever want to, so I get your feelings there. But why do you keep going back to fuck him? He's your brother, it's a little odd. And by a little I mean way odd, like some Game of Thrones shit. We're not the Lannisters."

"Dad, that's not fair. We don't know if we're related."

"No, Joey, he's right. Even if we aren't related, until we figure it out we shouldn't have sex, or really do anything like that. I'm sorry, dad. I just really got attracted to him at first. I should be ashamed."

Without saying a word, Frodo parked the car and got out. He walked into a near by apartment and shut the door behind him. As soon as he was out of sight Katie kissed Joseph-Gordon on the lips.

"What was that about? You just got done saying we shouldn't do this stuff. Besides, you are my sister. This feels so wrong and dirty. It's like we're southerners now."

"I did say that, but siblings kiss. Besides, you weren't saying it felt wrong when I blew you yesterday. Or when we had sex after that. I know it's wrong, and some day soon we'll quit, but it just feels so good right now."

She unbuttoned his jeans and slowly lowered her head. Right as Frodo and Crack walked out the apartment.

"Yeah, Midge. I'm glad you're back, of course I'll go with you to the Zoo, and to pick up this new car. By the way, I loved that Shelby you got me."

Crack stopped dead in his tracks, and just pointed to the car.

"You said you brought your kids? Right, the daughter you told me about, yeah? Not some girl Joseph Gordon met? Cause um."

Frodo looked over and saw what was going on, so he rushed to the car and pulled Joseph out through the front seat. Before shouting at Katie.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?! You said you were done with this shit, and I catch you blowing your brother?! I know for a fact that he didn't force you into it. Apparently I have a whore for a daughter. Go stand on the street corner and sell your ass for money. Don't worry, Princess, you're worth at least 5 fucking dollars. Goddamit. What the hell is wrong with you?"

She got out of the car and tried to walk up to the tiny brawler and get in his face, but he quickly reached back and slapped her so hard she hit the ground.

"Let me tell you something, Katie. I have done some fucked up shit in my life, some fucked up shit. Hell, I just got some Coke from my buddy Crack here, but one thing I will never do is tolerate that sick and disgusting shit you're doing right now. Walk back to your mom's house. Don't ever come back to my door step or to my son until you learn to keep your goddamn legs closed, and get me a DNA test saying I am your fucking father. Oh, you need some DNA for that."

In disgust he spit right in her face before grabbing Joseph off the ground and putting him in the car, and signalling for Crack to get in the other side. With everyone loaded into the car they drove off to run the rest of Freddie's errands, and maybe still go to the zoo.

"Bro, don't you think you were a little bit too hard on Katie? She is trying to adjust to this as much as you are. It's not easy for her. Although it is odd for her to be blowing her brother. Why didn't you stop her Joseph?"

"I wish I could resist. I know it's wrong, but she looks so damn good, and I really like what she does to me. Dad, I'm sorry. I tried to tell her no."

"Son, I'm disapointed in you, but you're a teenage boy who saw his first pair of tits, and got hooked on her before you knew she was your sister. I believe you tried to stop it, which is why I'm only going to trade this in for something for me instead of putting you up for adoption. I'm not fucking joking."

"Listen little man, and I mean Joe, I get it. You fell in love with the first girl who touched your limp noodle. That normally happens, but normally the girl doesn't turn out to be your sister. Listen, I'll get you a nice hooker for you sometime."

Frodo just shook his head and they drove off to a car dealer Freddie knew about. When they arrived he looked around and found the car he wanted, traded the Trans Am in, and gave a little bit of extra cash and they drove off in Frodo's new ride.

[Image: nova1.jpg]

A 1973 Chevy Nova

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
(03-29-2014), Scorpio (03-27-2014)