Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 01:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wednesday Warfare - 3/26/14 - Part Two
Miranda Tigris Offline
It all comes down to one thing: Power

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-27-2014, 12:22 PM

MAIN EVENT
Griffin MacAlister
- vs -
Sebastian Duke
Buried Alive Match: Winner receives control of both Tag Team Titles

The referee awaits in the centre of the ring, and this is the match that will end the hateful rivalry between the Tag Team Champions. This rivalry has seen more twists and turns than any drama series ever seen. The lights flicker for a moment before...

Rancid – Avenues and Alleyways hits the ring. One half of the tag team champions, Griffin MacAlister strolls out his eyes fixated on the ring and the Tag Team Belt around his waist. He has a composed and smug look on his face as he climbs into the ring and awaits the entrance of his bitter rival. To the side of the ramp is a six foot hole and a mountain of dirt that is there to fill the hole.

Evil Ways by Blue Saraceno plays out of the booming speakers and a jeer erupts from the previous “Griffin” chants. Griffin turns to face the mysterious Sebastian Duke.

Out of nowhere though, the lights go out. They switch back on and Duke grabs Griffin by the shoulder and CRACK, Duke nails him with his brand new 24/7 briefcase before flinging it to the outside. The match is yet to get under way. Duke clotheslines Griffin to the outside, and Griffin's his tag belt falls to the mat. The referee picks up the championship and Duke hands him his own belt.

“This match is a buried alive match for BOTH of the Tag Team Championships. Ring the bell.”

The referee exclaims as Griffin clambers back into the ring. He's immediately on the receiving end of a closed fist to the temple, and another to the ribs. Duke whips Griffin across the ring and as Griffin comes back at him. SIDESLAM! Vintage Duke.

He smiles and picks up his former tag team partner. He throws him head first into the turnbuckle and then runs off the opposite ropes. BIG BOOT!

NO!

Griffin rolls under it, turns, head butt! Sends Duke down to the mat. Duke is fast back to his feet but receives a heart punch for his troubles and then a devastating running neck breaker! MacAlister is straight back to his feet and he pumps his arm in the air and the crowd cheer emphatically.

Little does he know, Duke isn't that hurt after all. Griffin turns around and is then on the receiving end of a big boot! Duke then mocks Griffin by doing a fist bump of his own and receives a encore of jeers and boos. He turns and grabs his opponent by his head and then lifts him high into the air before falling backwards executing a powerful suplex. Grabbing the left leg, Duke locks in a single legged Boston Crab to wear down his opponent.

Griffin pulls himself towards the bottom rope and uses the leverage to flip Duke through the ropes and to the outside of the ring. Griffin heads to the turnbuckle now, but he is slow getting there. Duke leaps to the apron and offers him a forearm to side of the face. He climbs over the middle rope and into the ring immediately and then hits a shoulder to the gut of his opponent. He climbs up onto the middle turnbuckle, and he has Griffin up high...

SUPERPLEX.

Both of them come crashing down into a heap of mess in the ring. They both remain down for several moments until they both eventually get to their feet, they begin to slug it out in the centre of the ring with right hand after right hand by both men.

Duke comes out on top and whips Griffin into the turnbuckle, he goes for a lariat but Griffin ducks it and runs off the ropes...

Running bulldog!

High impact.

Griffin rolls to the outside and straight under the ring where he grabs some brass knuckles. Remember, this match is no disqualifications.

Griffin loves using those brass knuckles, he slides into the ring and begins to line up Duke who slowly and groggily gets back to his feet. Swing! DUCK! Duke ducks it and kicks MacAlister in the gut then drops to one knee and hits him with an uppercut. He follows that up by grabbing him by the shoulder and between the legs and flinging Griffin over him, hitting a powerful fall-a-way slam.

Duke takes the knuckles off of Griffin's hand and places it on his own. He climbs on top of him and begins to unload brass knuckle shots to the skull until Griffin begins to ooze blood from his skull.

Duke flings the knuckles to the outside and picks Griffin up by his head and begins to scream in his face, spit flying from his mouth as he does so.

“DID YOU REALLY THINK YOU STOOD A CHANCE AGAINST ME!?”

Sebastian follows this up by grabbing him by the throat and looking for the soul shot. Desperately, Griffin hits Sebastian with a punt to the mid-section and Duke falls to the ground, clenching his testicles as he does so. Griffin also falls to the ground holding his bleeding head, in an attempt to regain his energy.

They climb to their feet and Griffin grabs Duke by the head and hits him with a closed fist to the skull that sends Duke against the ropes. Griffin runs and throws himself at Duke, sending both of them over the top rope and to the outside.

MacAlister smashes Duke's head onto the barricade and Duke is split open as well. The King of Darkness retaliates with an elbow to the gut and this time he hits it!

SOUL SHOT!

Griffin MacAlister must be out cold now! Duke roars and the crowd jeers.

Duke throws Griffin back into the ring and it is clear that he is nowhere near done with this assault.

He grabs a steel chair and slides into the ring. Lining up a chair shot, he is surprised as Griffin ducks the first one and turns. Drop kick! The chair connects with Duke's face and more blood begins to pour out of him. Both men are down now, Griffin is first to his feet though, he rolls out of the ring and looks under the ring. He picks out a garbage can, that has a kendo stick, some tacks and the trash can lid inside of it. Duke is back to his feet in the ring though but smartly drops down, playing possom with Griffin MacAlister unaware. Griffin takes his time and places the trash can in between the top and middle turn buckle of one of the corners. Griffin begins to set Duke up but Duke reacts fast with a shoulder to the mid-section. Griffin responds with an elbow to the back of the head and then grabs the trash can lid and swipes it wildly. Duke ducks and responds with a forearm but Griffin uses the trash can lid to block and then he cracks it across Sebastian Duke's jaw, sending him down to the mat.

Griffin begins to wipe the blood from his face and laughs as he does so. Pouring tacks onto the centre of the ring he grabs the King of Darkness by his hair and pulls him to his feet...

REALITY CHECK! (Twist of Fate)

Griffin plants Duke into the tacks, and his face is impaled with the spikes as is Griffin's arm. Both of them scream in agony. As he gets back to his feet, MacAlister looks down on Duke and kicks him to the outside of the ring, staring up at the hole and gravestone that are next to the ramp. Griffin takes the kendo stick with him and throws it up the ramp as he attempts to slam Duke into the barricade. It's reversed though and Sebastian trips Griffin into the barricade himself.

Duke pulls few of the tacks out of his face, a trail of blood following behind him. Duke lifts Griffin up and scoop slams him onto the steel surface. He drops an elbow to the chest of MacAlister. Duke grabs him by the head and pulls him to his feet before carrying him towards the hole in the ground. They're quite near to it now, but as Duke goes to grab Griffin, his opponent responds by desperately grabbing the kendo stick at cracking it on the side of Duke's head.

Duke falls towards the hole but leaps to the other side in a moment of instinct. Griff is straight on him though, with a forearm, they're fighting next to the hole now but they both slowly back away from the hole and back onto the ramp. Duke kicks Griffin in the gut, SPIKE DDT!

This slows things down now as they're both down and hurt. They struggle to their feet and start to slug it out once more, Griffin gets the upper-hand. Hits it!

REALITY CHECK! (Twist of Fate)

He hits it and he pushes Duke towards the hole. It seems like he's down and out now! And he's in the hole! Can Griffin fill it up in time?!

No he can't. Griffin is about to get another shovel full of dirt as Duke clambers out of it and laughs in Grififn's face. Griffin swipes the shovel towards Duke, but Duke ducks and grabs him by the throat! SOUL SHOT! INTO THE HOLE! The shovel falls in with Grififn though, and this is going to slow Duke right down. He grabs the shovel and begins to fill it in but now Griffin shows his resilience by desperately climbing out of the hole.

Griffin hits a enziguri, and then grabs the shovel. Duke's up again, Griffin smashes him with the shovel! That's got to be it!! Duke is out next to the hole, Griffin goes to roll him into the hole BUT WAIT....

PANDORA'S BOX! PANDORA'S BOX!

Duke's got it locked in! He holds it there for minutes, MacAlister's consciousness is... fading...

Is this the end?

NO!

MacAlister reaches down and from the side of his boot he pulls out what appears to be a knife.

A K-Bar to be exact!

Oh my god! He plunges it into the back of Sebastian Duke's leg!

Duke screams out and releases the hold and MacAlister rolls to the side gasping for breath. His eyes wide as he gazes up, looking the epitome hell had over a few times.

Griffin slowly pulls himself up, shaking his head to obtain some of his bearings. However, Duke is also slowly rising. Yanking the blade from his leg, Duke whips it to the canvas as he eyes MacAlister with indignation and rage.

Griffin returns the glare but follows it up by hitting Duke with - Common Sense! (The Hurricane's version of a Shinning Wizard!)

Duke goes down!

Reality Check!

Duke was pulled up into an immediate Reality Check!

The Mechanic refusing to go down has found a new wind it seems. He's determined to put an end to Duke!

With Duke down, Griffin boots Duke in the ribs, causing Duke to roll into the hole!

Duke lands with a thud and groans. The injury to his leg coupled with the moves rendered upon him taking a toll. He struggles to rise up as MacAlister goes for the shovel.

He doesn't use it to start filling in the hole though.

No!

He dives in after Duke and cracks Duke, over the head with it!

Once.

Twice.

Thrice!

Duke's not moving anymore. His motionless body lays still as MacAlister reaches up and pulls himself out of the hole.

For a moment, Griffin just stares down at Duke laying at the bottom of the hole and then he begins to fill it in. An act that is accomplished within minutes as an eerie hush falls over the audience. MacAlister, stabbing the shovel into the top of dirt once the task is complete.

With the King Of Darkness buried....we see MacAlister stand; wounded, beaten down and utterly dismantled, from the chaos he's endured tonight....but still victorious.

Winner: Griffin MacAlister

[Image: Tigris_zpsa877dd35.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Miranda Tigris's post:
Archie Lawson (03-27-2014), Julian Martin (03-27-2014), Mr. Radio (03-27-2014)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

03-27-2014, 01:29 PM

Ooc: Holy Shit! I really thought Duke had that. Great showing by both men though.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-27-2014, 01:45 PM

Hey! It's dark in here!

Usually I like that sort of thing...

Can somebody dig me up!?
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sebastian Duke's post:
Ozymandias (03-27-2014)
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2014, 02:14 PM

Wait, Duke lost?

Ahahahahaha!

Hahahahaha!

You suck, Duke. Stay in that grave and eat shit.
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like John Msdison 2.Faggot's post:
(03-27-2014), Ozymandias (03-27-2014)
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-27-2014, 02:30 PM

I heard that!
Hate Post Like Post
John Msdison 2.Faggot

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2014, 02:35 PM

I call dibs on Duke's briefcase since he's buried.
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-27-2014, 02:42 PM

No! It's still mine! I...

*spits*

God damn worms...

I earned that briefcase by beating everyone ever!
Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-27-2014, 02:51 PM

"Perhaps any one of the three GM's of Warfare would care to get their show under control. Otherwise you might want to consider changing the name to Wednesday nWowned Warfare."

"Also, could someone dig up the brooding guy before we get sued for another wrongful death?"
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-27-2014, 02:53 PM

"Worst pun ever."

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-27-2014, 02:54 PM

Wait.

Who's that guy?
Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

03-27-2014, 02:55 PM

(03-27-2014, 02:53 PM)Archie Lawson Said: "Worst pun ever."

"Says one of the guys who runs a show that got less ratings than the third part of Terminal Velocity."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Ozymandias's post:
Dr. Honkey Shadows (03-27-2014)
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

03-27-2014, 02:57 PM

(03-27-2014, 02:54 PM)Sebastian Duke Said: Wait.

Who's that guy?

"Who am I? I'm the guy that tried to get you to have your match on Monday Night Madness, but instead you went and fought on Warfare. How did that turn out for you Sebastian Duke? What's that? Dirt got your tongue. Next time perhaps. Taken to school by the mechanic. Nicely done Griffin. Nicely done indeed."
Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-27-2014, 03:06 PM

"Please, go ahead, tell me where these imaginary ratings of yours are..."

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-27-2014, 03:07 PM

I might have dirt in my ears, but... did you say I chose Warfare?

If I could correct yo...

*coughs*

FUCK!

If I could correct you, YOUR employee, Griffin MacAlister CHOSE WARFARE!

In hindsight, I probably should have kept MacAlister as my friend. He'd at least dig me up... unlike...

JOHN MADISON!

My own The Black Circle flesh and blood!
Hate Post Like Post
John Samuels Offline
Whatever you are, be a good one.

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2014, 03:07 PM

(03-27-2014, 02:57 PM)Ozymandias Said: "...but you instead you went and fought on Warfare."

"Hey Ozdick, you been hanging out with Theo?"

[Image: WWF-JBL_1506347856131-768x431.jpg]

1X - GOAT.
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-27-2014, 03:10 PM

That guy sounds like Texas!

Texas has a sound, right?
Hate Post Like Post
Ozymandias Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:

03-27-2014, 03:21 PM

"Right next to your imaginary balls Archie."
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-27-2014, 03:23 PM

OH MY GOD!

I fell asleep... you know... oxygen deprivation....

ANYHOW.... I had a dream John Madison was still relevant....

I know, I laughed too.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-27-2014, 03:26 PM

"I'll dig you up Dukey but it will cost you that briefcase."

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-27-2014, 03:27 PM

Eat shit.
Hate Post Like Post
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

03-27-2014, 03:29 PM

"Been there, done that. But funny enough, I won the one buried in anything match that I was in. Enjoy your dirt nap Dukey."

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Theo Pryce's post:
John Samuels (03-27-2014)
Sebastian Duke Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-27-2014, 03:47 PM

*Snores*
Hate Post Like Post
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-27-2014, 04:23 PM

Frodo runs in to aid Duke. He's carrying a shovel.

"I'm coming buddy! I got the biggest shovel I could carry."

[Image: 31OTB0KA8AL._SY300_.jpg]

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Hate Post Like Post
The Enigma Offline

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-28-2014, 04:56 AM

"Sorry Big Brother, was a bit busy with some other things. Good to see at least one of our Black Circle compatriots came to your aid."

I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.
~Umberto Eco

[Image: LoylT4w.jpg]
[Image: TKO12Eu.jpg]

Former United States Champion
Former X-Treme Champion
Former Trios Tag Team Champions w/Sebastian Duke and Azrael Erebus
Former Ark/24-7 Champion x 2

Hate Post Like Post