Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 03:59 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Congrats
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-26-2014, 12:09 PM

So you were able to steal my title away were you?

Scorpio claps.

And what, you just thought that I'd ride off into the sunset while you stood there defiantly flipping me the bird? Oh no, no, no, Swagmire, it doesn't work like that. You see that title that you're holding, it's mine and I'm not just saying that. Nobody has held it more times than me, as far as I know, nobody has held it longer than me, and nobody ever will. The name on the title may change but the fact that it belongs to me never will. I know you feel good right now with my title in your little gedo clutches and you should, you did good for once, congrats. However this isn't over my nigga, not by a long shot. You see you might have my belt right now but the fact is I doubt that somebody like you will even be able to hold it for 48 hours, hell 24 is probably pushing it when it comes to you. You're like a baby busting out of his mothers stench trench and trying to walk before the amniotic fluid even has a chance to dry. You're destined to fall Swaggy, you're destined to fall and smash that big ass dome piece of yours all over the floor. You should have just let your momma take you home and shove you in the cradle for a while before you started fucking with me because you're not ready. This is my world my nigga and you're just passing through. It's only a matter of time before I've got my title and until I do I'm be so far up your ass that you're going to start calling me Mr. Radio. When you get up in the middle of the night, straddle your toilet, and drop an Earth shattering deuce? I'll be watching. When you walk up to some random white chick on the street and ask her how much it would take for her to let you fuck her wheelbarrow? I'll be there. When you're doing your nightly Satanic ritual to curse Frodo for all the times he has wronged you? When you're attending you're weekly Uncle Tom meeting where you go around and set crucifixes ablaze on the lawns of those no good jigaboos? I'll be there Swaggy, I'll be there. Every breath you take, every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you. God damn it Swagmire, IT'S MY TITLE AND I NEED IT NOW!

Scorpio pulls out his phone and calls JG Wentworth to straighten this whole mess out.

[Image: 0.jpg]

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Scorpio's post:
Frodo mother fucking Smackins (03-26-2014)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2014, 10:03 PM

(03-26-2014, 12:09 PM)Scorpio Said:
So you were able to steal my title away were you?

Scorpio claps.

And what, you just thought that I'd ride off into the sunset while you stood there defiantly flipping me the bird? Oh no, no, no, Swagmire, it doesn't work like that. You see that title that you're holding, it's mine and I'm not just saying that. Nobody has held it more times than me, as far as I know, nobody has held it longer than me, and nobody ever will. The name on the title may change but the fact that it belongs to me never will. I know you feel good right now with my title in your little gedo clutches and you should, you did good for once, congrats. However this isn't over my nigga, not by a long shot. You see you might have my belt right now but the fact is I doubt that somebody like you will even be able to hold it for 48 hours, hell 24 is probably pushing it when it comes to you. You're like a baby busting out of his mothers stench trench and trying to walk before the amniotic fluid even has a chance to dry. You're destined to fall Swaggy, you're destined to fall and smash that big ass dome piece of yours all over the floor. You should have just let your momma take you home and shove you in the cradle for a while before you started fucking with me because you're not ready. This is my world my nigga and you're just passing through. It's only a matter of time before I've got my title and until I do I'm be so far up your ass that you're going to start calling me Mr. Radio. When you get up in the middle of the night, straddle your toilet, and drop an Earth shattering deuce? I'll be watching. When you walk up to some random white chick on the street and ask her how much it would take for her to let you fuck her wheelbarrow? I'll be there. When you're doing your nightly Satanic ritual to curse Frodo for all the times he has wronged you? When you're attending you're weekly Uncle Tom meeting where you go around and set crucifixes ablaze on the lawns of those no good jigaboos? I'll be there Swaggy, I'll be there. Every breath you take, every move you make, every bond you break, every step you take, I'll be watching you. God damn it Swagmire, IT'S MY TITLE AND I NEED IT NOW!

Scorpio pulls out his phone and calls JG Wentworth to straighten this whole mess out.

[Image: 0.jpg]

"Cradle, Straddle, Gedo Clutch, and Crucifix are all pins. Wheelbarrow is not a pin, the proper pin is a Wheelbarrow Victory Roll, but I'm going to go ahead and kick out of there as well. In your sig you say "spine" key word, pin, plus the pin in flipping, and the one in "Scorpin" in your sig. That din can be mirrored to pin. Good game, see you next week. See, I managed to get out of yours. Also, please note that the song you quoted is hella stalkerish. Just saying, buddy. One final Tung Ra! That's Vietnamese for kick out, since you don't speak it.

Oh, and the underlined words are grammatical mistakes."

[Image: 1884724333.jpg]
Giovanni Ferrari

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2014, 10:47 PM

Gio walks in with a jar of amniotic fluid and waves it around wildly. The fluid sloshes and splashes around in the jar and catches everyone's attention.

Is someone missing this? I found it in the lost and found. It seems significant and important for some reason. Also highly disgusting.

That disturbing display is all it took to distract Swagmire and Scorpio is able to catch him with a punch to the back of the head and a quick roll up pin.

Three!

New Ark Champ - Scorpio!

Gio congratulates the new champ by smashing the jar of amniotic fluid over his head! Yay!

OOC - Swagmire missed noting the word amniotic fluid.
Hate Post Like Post