Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 12:39 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bridge to Terebithia is a terrible movie
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-25-2014, 12:20 PM

Well, Scorpio, looks like we're going to have to do this. Turns out we're going to have this little dance more than once in a liftime. Can you feel it? Are you Patrick Swayze? Does that make me Jennifer Grey? No. I'm not Jennifer Grey, I'll be Ren McCormick, you can be Willard. Poor Scorpio, learning how to do this dance from the new boy in town. The rebel gymnast who drives a VW Beetle. Doesn't this suck for you, Scorp? No idea what's going on? Desperately falling for Sara Jessica Parker, never getting her. You need a guide, my friend. You need a good guide to get her.

It's ok, ask the Horse Whisperer. I'm sure Rasputin can assist you, if not then you're about fucked. Are you fucked, or have you a clue? Can you hear the drum line? Count it out 1 2 3. Count it, follow the rhythm. Learn to dance. Dance Dance. Hanghim high, do it. Don't be a coward, hanghim high. COme on, don't be a kolik, do it. Are you done yet? Trying to be a champ? You've failed, there Scorpio. Give me my belt, and please do so now. You're unfit of the title.

You've been taken out by Mandii, and by The Professional. The only person you've managed to beat was Gilmour. After he was tired from his bout with Theo. You're a joke, and if you were better at your job we would have done better at the PPV. You're a washed up joke, now take that make up off your ugly ass face. Bitch. And by the way, for the record, let it be said; I, Swagmire, hired the professional to hit you because of how badly you suck. You're dead to me, it was a shitty funeral, too. Pin.
Edit
Scorpio Offline
Dick Of Doom

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

03-25-2014, 11:47 PM

(03-25-2014, 12:20 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: Well, Scorpio, looks like we're going to have to do this. Turns out we're going to have this little dance more than once in a liftime. Can you feel it? Are you Patrick Swayze? Does that make me Jennifer Grey? No. I'm not Jennifer Grey, I'll be Ren McCormick, you can be Willard. Poor Scorpio, learning how to do this dance from the new boy in town. The rebel gymnast who drives a VW Beetle. Doesn't this suck for you, Scorp? No idea what's going on? Desperately falling for Sara Jessica Parker, never getting her. You need a guide, my friend. You need a good guide to get her.

It's ok, ask the Horse Whisperer. I'm sure Rasputin can assist you, if not then you're about fucked. Are you fucked, or have you a clue? Can you hear the drum line? Count it out 1 2 3. Count it, follow the rhythm. Learn to dance. Dance Dance. Hanghim high, do it. Don't be a coward, hanghim high. COme on, don't be a kolik, do it. Are you done yet? Trying to be a champ? You've failed, there Scorpio. Give me my belt, and please do so now. You're unfit of the title.

You've been taken out by Mandii, and by The Professional. The only person you've managed to beat was Gilmour. After he was tired from his bout with Theo. You're a joke, and if you were better at your job we would have done better at the PPV. You're a washed up joke, now take that make up off your ugly ass face. Bitch. And by the way, for the record, let it be said; I, Swagmire, hired the professional to hit you because of how badly you suck. You're dead to me, it was a shitty funeral, too. Pin.

Bridge in the title, Kolik means pin in Czech, the rest explain themselves.

After hearing Swagmire's long drawn out bullshit filled speech Scorpio's body begins to shake violently with him being unable to control his laughter. He shakes so hard that it looks like he's having a seizure which also causes him to kick out all over the place, he kicks out so hard in fact that he sends Swaggy through the ceiling where his life no doubt flashes before his eyes. Yes, all the times he didn't have sex and all the fights he didn't win. Most notably his epic failure against his new best friend Mr. Radio who lost against a half wetback and was the one who put Theo's team behind the 8-Ball to begin with. Swaggy now comes crashing back down to the ground with broken ceiling tiles all around him. Scorpio then grabs his title and worms away. Yes, he does the fucking Worm right out of the god damn door.

[Image: tumblr_ljc40skBlw1qdsxzr.gif]

[Image: Scorpin.png]

#DickToFaces

Hate Post Like Post
Archie Lawson Offline
Britain's Finest Export

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-26-2014, 10:37 AM

(03-25-2014, 11:47 PM)Scorpio Said:
(03-25-2014, 12:20 PM)SwagMire Swaggins Said: Well, Scorpio, looks like we're going to have to do this. Turns out we're going to have this little dance more than once in a liftime. Can you feel it? Are you Patrick Swayze? Does that make me Jennifer Grey? No. I'm not Jennifer Grey, I'll be Ren McCormick, you can be Willard. Poor Scorpio, learning how to do this dance from the new boy in town. The rebel gymnast who drives a VW Beetle. Doesn't this suck for you, Scorp? No idea what's going on? Desperately falling for Sara Jessica Parker, never getting her. You need a guide, my friend. You need a good guide to get her.

It's ok, ask the Horse Whisperer. I'm sure Rasputin can assist you, if not then you're about fucked. Are you fucked, or have you a clue? Can you hear the drum line? Count it out 1 2 3. Count it, follow the rhythm. Learn to dance. Dance Dance. Han[b]ghim
high, do it. Don't be a coward, hanghim high. COme on, don't be a kolik, do it. Are you done yet? Trying to be a champ? You've failed, there Scorpio. Give me my belt, and please do so now. You're unfit of the title.

[/b]

Bridge in the title, Kolik means pin in Czech, the rest explain themselves.

After hearing Swagmire's long drawn out bullshit filled speech Scorpio's body begins to shake violently with him being unable to control his laughter. He shakes so hard that it looks like he's having a seizure which also causes him to kick out all over the place, he kicks out so hard in fact that he sends Swaggy through the ceiling where his life no doubt flashes before his eyes. Yes, all the times he didn't have sex and all the fights he didn't win. Most notably his epic failure against his new best friend Mr. Radio who lost against a half wetback and was the one who put Theo's team behind the 8-Ball to begin with. Swaggy now comes crashing back down to the ground with broken ceiling tiles all around him. Scorpio then grabs his title and worms away. Yes, he does the fucking Worm right out of the god damn door.

[Image: tumblr_ljc40skBlw1qdsxzr.gif]

ghim is vietnamese for pin...

New Champion: SwagMire Swaggins

If you set out to be liked, you would be prepared to compromise on anything at any time, and you would achieve nothing.
Margaret Thatcher

[Image: 97166.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post