Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 08:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Savage Saturday Night" RP Board
RP 1
Mr.Natural Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

02-28-2013, 08:32 PM

Setting: Mr.Natural's estate in Charlotte, North Carolina.

It's a cool quiet night in Charlotte, North Carolina. Cars are cruising down the streets with nary a horn being honked. People are cordially conversing with eac other within their posses on their way to their favorite local hotspot. Peace and tranquility has made it's home on the city...

JELANI WAKE YO ASS UP NEGRO!!!

I guess peace and tranquility didn't like this home.

Jelani wake up and help these kids with their damn homework! I ain't go time for you and your laziness dammit!

That's the voice of Solange Holloway, better known as the wife of Jelani Holloway. You all know them as Mr. And Mrs. Natural.

Jelani: Ok ok pleasze quit yelling!

Solange: Excuse me? Don't you know I've been busting my ass all John Brown day getting this house cleaned, picking up the kids, cooking dinner, ironing the clothes, making sure they take. a nice hot bath, and you mean to tell me that you can't even help them with their homework? I oughtta slap yo black ass!

Jelani: I'm sorry honey I've just been tired.

Solange: You tired? We'll come here let me slap some energy into you.

Jelani: Ok I'm up I'm up!

The next thirty minutes involves a vey drows father helping his children with homework. For the sake of time and your attention spans we'll skip ahead t the bedroom scene (sex not included)

Jelani and Solange lay in the bed when they suddenly receive an email from Shane .

Solange: Oh great an email. I can't wait to see what this one says.

Jelani: Why do you have to be sarcastic?

Solange: Please just read the damn email.

Mr.Natural went ahead with the deman and read the email. The email read. "Mr.Natural you are booked for a match this Saturday. I would like to specify that you must be in attendence for this match. If not... well I hope you can walk around without a head. See you there."

Mr.Natural: Well apparently I've ben booked in a tag team match. My partner is Danny Devia? Who the hell? And my opponents are Alex Shaun and JC styles.

Solange: interesting. What did this Devia person say?

Mr.Natural: Well he's very pissed that he lost his debut match. And he also said I'm a very handsome man aw I like this man already.

Solange: Aww isn't he sweet?... he's not gay is he?

Mr.Natural: NOOO!

Solange: let me see a picture.

Mr.Natural pulls up a picture.

Solange: Oh my god...

Mr.Natural: What?

Solange: Well Jelani... ummm yhou remember that estranged brother you've been looking for?

Mr.Natural: Ummm... yeah

Solange: Well he does look like you...

Mr.Natural: What are you trying to say?

Solange: Well J, he might be your brother.

To be continued...

[Image: logonatural_zps49b3f032.png][/php][/quote]
Edit Hate Post Like Post