Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 10:56 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lunch dates (Leda)
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-24-2014, 09:19 AM

Swagmire drove over to Leda's motel in his brand new suit, and brand new Lincoln MKZ. It was a lovely day outside, nice and warm, perfect day for lunch with a pretty girl. He had gotten her room number from the front door, he still had one of his badges from his cop days which helped, so he walked up to the room and knocked gingerly on the door.

Knock
knock

Knock.

The door opened and Leda was standing there looking as pretty as ever.

"Hey, pretty. How's your day been?"
Edit
Leda Coma Offline
First rule of FightCub

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-24-2014, 11:49 PM

Leda smiled at Swagmire before stepping outside of her hotel room.

Dull.

She smiled at Swaggy.

But better now. Ready to go?

[Image: VOQvjD2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-24-2014, 11:56 PM

He looked at and chuckled a little.

"With you, I'm ready to go anywhere."

They walked down to Swagmire's car and he opened the door for Leda and closed it for her when she was seated. He then walked over to his side and got in and started it up. They drove in silence for a minute before he spoke.

"So, I heard about Freddie harassing you. Want me to kick his ass for you? He's only doing it to mess with me. He does this all the time."
Leda Coma Offline
First rule of FightCub

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-25-2014, 01:14 AM

She rolled her eyes before looking out the window of the car.

He might fancy you kicking his arse. At least he would have some attention from someone.

She looked back at Swaggy before slowly allowing a small smirk to her face.

If he gets to annoying I'll just accept his worthless challenge and smile after I kick his arse. Right now I am on a date and don't have any thoughts about Frodos fit.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-25-2014, 10:48 AM

Swagmire took one hand off the wheel and reached for Leda's hand.

"I'm so glad you decided to come to lunch with me."

The arrived at the bakery. They walked in and found a table.

"Would you be able to order some food for us real quick? I have to go and grab something."
Leda Coma Offline
First rule of FightCub

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-26-2014, 12:26 PM

Leda Smiled and nodded slightly. As Swaggy walked away Leda walked up to the counter located near the door of the Bakery. She looked over the sweets and other things that were sitting under lights in a display case. Once it was her turn to order, she pointed at two of the large cupcakes closest to the front of the display case.

After grabbing the cupcakes and sitting back down at the table she saw Swaggy walk back over to the table.

Not sure what you wanted so I got us some cupcakes.

Her British accent came out slightly stronger than normal.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2014, 01:58 PM

He walked back over to her and placed a bouquet of roses in front of her.

"Cupcakes are fine. Truth be told as cute as you sound you could get be to eat just about anything. This place remind you of home?"

He sat down across from her and smiled. He really was lucky to just be sitting by her.
Leda Coma Offline
First rule of FightCub

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-26-2014, 10:24 PM

Nowhere you take me could remind me of home.

She took a bite of her cupcake and licked some icing from her finger, in a flirtatious way of course.

I've been in the states since five. I've just been to visit.

She looked down at the roses. A smile crossed her face as she picked them up and took in a deep breath.

I do fancy these roses. They smell so sweet. Thank you.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-26-2014, 11:34 PM

"My dad taught me always get flowers to match the beauty of the girl you're giving them too. Sadly, these were the prettiest flowers and they're not nearly as pretty as you are."

Swagmire took a bite of his cupcake, it was ok, but far from the best he's ever had. He was careful not too look away from her for too long, for fear she may disappear and this would be some horrid nightmare.

"Why'd you leave England? I can take you back there if you'd like, we can visit Bath, and London, and Hadrien's Wall."
Leda Coma Offline
First rule of FightCub

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-27-2014, 06:24 PM

I never fancied England as much as the states. My dad and mum found work easier here so we moved.

She swiped some of the icing off the top of the cupcake and licked it from her finger. She then smiled at Swaggy before running her foot up his leg.

Enough about me. Rumor has it you don't have many admirers. I have to say, it doesn't surprise me much taking in consideration who your brother is. Between you and me, hes a bit of a arsehole.

She looking away from Swaggy with a smirk on her face.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-27-2014, 08:06 PM

"Yeah, I think I a lot of people take issue with Freddie, and he is kind of an ass. I love him to death, but he just needs to stop being a dick. He's got some real problems, though. Most people don't realize what he hides, and how he uses drugs to cope with stuff. I also think a lot of people in the XWF are racist."

He felt her foot go up his leg and tried to do the same to her but ended up accidentally kicking her knee.

"Oh, balls. I'm sorry. I'm really bad at this. Truth be told, this is the first date I've been on in a while."
Leda Coma Offline
First rule of FightCub

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-30-2014, 02:38 AM

She placed her hand over her knee and tried to keep calm. She bit her bottom lip before putting her hands out in front of her and looking up at Swaggy.

Truth be told I don't go out much with men.

She smiled and put her hand on top of Swaggys.

But I hope to go out with you again in the future.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-30-2014, 10:25 AM

"I'd love to take you out again. This has been the most fun I've had with a woman in so long. I have an idea, let's get out of here and hit up this theater I know about. They only play classic films, it could be fun."

He stoop up, and walked over to help Leda up.
Leda Coma Offline
First rule of FightCub

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

03-31-2014, 02:28 AM

She smiled and stood as Swaggy pulled her chair from behind her. She took his hand and smiled.

Sounds fun.

She walked behind Swaggy, still holding his hand.

Hate Post Like Post
SwagMire

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-31-2014, 09:09 AM

As they exited the building Swaggy held the door for his lady, cause you know that's what gentlemen do. He doesn't need gangsta cred, he has Gentlemen Cred, yo. After she had exited the building he walked behind her, gently touched her shoulders, and spun her around. He leaned in, and kissed her before pulling back.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that. Should not have done that."