Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 04:10 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Road To X-treme" Dev. Show RP Archive
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sebastian Duke is a pussy
The Under Duker Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

03-23-2014, 08:55 PM

March the 22nd
Hungry

I reach my gloved hand up and break through the surface; at last I am free from my six foot grave. My hand slams down onto the soil surrounding the top of my elbow, stabbing into the earth like a fork into a fresh piece of steak. Finally, after some pushing, I am able to relinquish my body from the grave.

Whoever this "mad man" is who put me here will get his soon enough. But for now, I must meet with my fiance. And there she is, waiting for me in the silver pickup truck.

I readjust my purple leather gloves to make sure they're snug on my hands. When I described the earth earlier as being a piece of steak, I realized just how hungry I really am. It's been days since I had a meal, so Lindsey better have a hot meal waiting on the table for me.

I begin to salivate over the thought of chomping into that bloody steak. Lindsey always knew how to cook the Dean of Darkness' meat.

I expected Lindsey to come running out of the truck and jumping into my arms, but it does not seem like that will be happening tonight.

For now, the Dean of Darkness must leave you in the night.

[Image: undertaker23_zps9752f8fe.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post