Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-10-2024, 09:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Leda Coma, and Mandii "dick" Rider
Frodo mother fucking Smackins Offline
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:
Drug addicts, rebels, weirdos

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following; may deal drugs on side)

03-21-2014, 10:10 PM

"Hey, Mandii, hop of the dick of whichever John found you outside the local 7/11, refund his $0.50 and come face me. Wash yo mouth out, I don't want to smell cum breath from blowing 30 dudes in a day, either. That shit's gross, ho.

And Leda, I wanna kick your teeth in. Get your nasty smelly semen scented snatch over here. I'ma punch you in the clit.

I'll either take you on one on one, or two on one or triple threat. Pull the dicks out yo mouths and figure it out."

[Image: ZXX7HJw.png?1]

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-23-2014), Mr. Radio (03-23-2014), Vincent Kane (03-21-2014)
Dean Moxley McGovern Offline
Ahm Back, Jack!

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

03-23-2014, 06:37 AM

• Awwww, look at the cute widdle baby boy over here in the corner where nobody noticed him! Isn't he precious! Goochie goochie goo! Come here and let Uncle Deanie Weenie get you all cleaned up. Looks like you spit up on your bib a lil bit too, awwww.

XWF record: 11W - 3L

Current Allies
> The Dangerous Alliance
> The millions and millions of kids around the world

Top 3 XWF Infections
> The Raycer, via DDT into flaming bag of shit
> Zayne Vyper, via suplex thru flaming table w/ flaming shit on it
> Axle VanHalen, via DDT into flaming bag of shit followed by suplex thru flaming table followed by decapitation
(none of them have been seen since!)

Sights Set On
> Making fun of Darren Dangerous after taking his own stable from him in less than a week! w00t w00t!

Wrestler Info
Championships acquired in XWF

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Dean Moxley McGovern's post:
Theo Pryce (03-23-2014)
Mandii Rider Offline
Eat Your Heart Out Bitches

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-23-2014, 04:35 PM

I would fight you Frodo, but I'm terribly afraid I will not only get a disease just from touching you but also catch the stupid bug that you have. Shouldn't you be kissing your "MoonShine"s dick right about now? Or maybe, I don't know, douching your asshole?

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Mandii Rider's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-23-2014), Kevin Nash (03-23-2014), Mr. Radio (03-23-2014), Vincent Kane (03-23-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

03-23-2014, 09:08 PM

"Mandii, can't understand a word you're saying. Pull the dick out yo mouth and answer proper. Whatever, Archie book this shit. Give it to me as a welcome hone gift from above."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-23-2014), Vincent Kane (03-23-2014)
Vincent Kane Offline
"Death isn't as bad as you think."

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-23-2014, 09:34 PM

"This is very fun to watch. I haven't laugh this hard in a very long time. You two much fight now. Your promos would be more enjoyable to watch."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Vincent Kane's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-23-2014)
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

(heel alignment but liked by many; has earned respect despite breaking the rules often)

03-23-2014, 10:16 PM

Maybe you would be able to understand me if Zak didn't fuck your brain out, or give you the stupid bug that I was speaking of before.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

03-23-2014, 10:21 PM

"I come back from the dead, after getting impaled by Nazi. Before that I fucked a dog, and 2 other people since I left Zak, and yet I've got "the stupid bug". Can this low rent whore come up with something remotely relevant? But hey, she did steal from Nova and twist it around to appear somewhat witty. Good for you, now go give Scorp a lap dance."

Hate Post Like Post
Leda Coma Offline
First rule of FightCub

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

03-23-2014, 10:23 PM

Don't get your knickers in a twist She rolls her eyes annoyed You're just sad you don't have a dick in your mouth right now Frodo.

[Image: VOQvjD2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

03-24-2014, 08:13 AM

"Is that a yes from you, tattoo? Or are you too busy looking like an inked horse? Don't worry, after I mess your face up you can still be a suicide girl."

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-24-2014)
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

03-24-2014, 12:19 PM

"I'm handling said light bulb later. And I'm not dealing with Edward Cullen right now. Figure I can spend time on me, my light bulbs. Although I don't actually use a light bulb. I've modified a gas mask for my recreational hobbies. Besides, I'm pretty sure I can drop Mandii, and even if I lose I'd still love getting my hands on her. Been a long time since I had nasty skank."

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-24-2014, 12:38 PM

Oh Frodo how you flatter me so. To bad I have already expressed you have little to, wait no, you have no chance at touching me with your little gremlin hands. Besides, your hands have another job to be doing at night don't they? I mean no one else here wants to rub your dick so you have to do it yourself. I wouldn't want to break them thus forcing you to try to bend your back just so you can get some action on your dick.

As for Nova, I'm game. Bring it on Space Monkey.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

03-24-2014, 12:51 PM

"Ooh, another attempt at a sick burn, yet you're failing to catch things. How can you talk such a strong game and be so blind to things. I'm the only one who handles my dick, and yet I've had sex with 4 people, and two animals since joining this fed. Plus my dick was in Samuels' mouth. Face it, bugaboo I'm not as sad and lonely as your pissant words would implicate, in fact I believe I'm on my way to outwhoring Callaway. Damn, maybe I should bang that nasty cum trap just to drive my point home. I'm straying, point is girly, I'm gonna get you in a match. Don't doubt that. It'll my little gift from above."

Hate Post Like Post
Mandii Rider Offline

XWF FanBase:
Very random

03-24-2014, 01:57 PM

Frodo, you failed to see what I saw saying, not a big surprise. I didn't mean while you've been here, dearest, I've known you've been with people. I meant as of late. If you can't even keep up with what I am trying to say how should I expect you to keep up with me in the ring? The answer is Simple, you can't.

Now Novas challenge I except even if Madness isn't my forte, why? Because even if he is a promiscuous naive Alien at least he can pull of somewhat of a chance to make me eat my words, very unlikely, but still somewhat of a chance.

jlHCQQ.png

Hate Post Like Post
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

03-24-2014, 02:04 PM

"Wow, look at all the challenges thrown out..." Alexandra's giggles and it's almost childlike. "And look at all the brave souls that accepted the challenge. I see great power in this room... power that no one.. can.. defeat."

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Big Dick Playa

XWF FanBase:

03-24-2014, 02:30 PM

"Your entire argument has been about me kissing Zak's dick, and how I have to handle my own dick, not said as of late, because as of late I've just returned from the grave. You appear to be the slow one. Not surprising, but I'll catch ya up. I died. I came back, I've been right before the PPV, since then I've been too busy dealing with my sudden daughter to deal with getting laid. Your argument is entirely useless, and well behind on information. If you can't keep up with me here maybe you shouldn't meet me in the ring. But then we beg the question, if you can supposedly beat me so easily why are you so quick to dismiss. Is it because you can't beat anyone, save Callaway? Could you have beaten Nova had it one on one, or even you and Cally against him?"

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Frodo mother fucking Smackins's post:
AlexandraCallaway (03-24-2014)